Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

• 5 months later...

I am no more or less attracted to black men than I am to white men. Either a guy turns me on or he doesn't. Race has nothing to do with it.

Though one thing I will say- throughout my years, any black man I have been with has been typically well hung. So in my experiences bottoming, that has always turned out to be a bit of a "bonus."

Have I turned down black cock before? Yes. But for reasons having nothing to do with race. The same reasons I turned those guys down would have been the same reasons I would have turned down a similar guy who was white.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I am no more or less attracted to black men than I am to white men. Either a guy turns me on or he doesn't. Race has nothing to do with it.

Though one thing I will say- throughout my years, any black man I have been with has been typically well hung. So in my experiences bottoming, that has always turned out to be a bit of a "bonus."

Have I turned down black cock before? Yes. But for reasons having nothing to do with race. The same reasons I turned those guys down would have been the same reasons I would have turned down a similar guy who was white.

*nod* exactly POP.

I like all races and breeds (no pun intended) of dick. I had a friend who said he never had sex with a black guy and is not into it. I find it kind of racist. I have to ask him what would he do if he was in a dark room and was getting fucked good and found out it's a black guy, if he would stop.