Is 49 the oldest gay men get?

neg4poztop

And of course I don't mean this literally,but it seems that on a lot of m4m hook up sites,49 seems to be the age where men stop their age in their profiles,I personally try to be honest about my age(36) despite ppl having age limits,I just wonder sometimes if and when I'll start pretending I'm younger,just like when guys lie about their weight and dick size,with age,what do they think is gonna happen when they meet someone in person?like to hear your experiences with this....

It seems to me that about half of the m4m sites calculate your age for you but I have noticed on several that I am on it keeps the age you input when you signed up. I'm 52 now but several that I am on show me as 46 ( I should change those ) when I created the account. I prefer to be honest about my age and stats. You would have to change your birth year in your profile of those that automatically update your age for you to appear younger.

Guest faggot hole

No dudes. i am fucked pretty regularly by a 72 year old guy who is in great physical shape, cums quarts and can last for hours. All those years of experience have def not been wasted.

I'm always honest about my age and usually put 30 as a minimum age. I was recently contacted by a guy who'll be cute when grows up and turned him down (nicely) because of the age thing. He replied, fully confident in himself, that although he'd put his upper age as 45 he could make an exception. "No, mate, I'm afraid you're too young for me... Gimme a shout in ten years' time"

Guest faggot hole

Jimmy1212, i agree dude. There is no such thing as too young or too old. If the man has a cock and he knows how to use it, he has my attention and he has my asshole quivering. i've been fucked my guys who were barely legal (maybe not even) and guys in their 70s, and each fuck was a thrill, each load a sweet blessing. While i cherish the older guys, who can bring years of skill and experience to bear, i am sometimes amazed at how self-confident, aggressive and skillful the younger tops are.

60 yo bottom here and i got to tell you gettin' fucked gets harder & harder ( no pun intended ) . When i do come accross a stud i treat them like some one really special , because for me they truely are.

Damn, just looked at your profile, that slim/ lean lets me out, for now, but I am working on getting back there. Maybe when I do, I'll come back and see how I can get to that wonderful looking ass you have there. I'd love to fuck you in those jeans.

Wasn't there a thing on the gay club scene where anyone over the age of 30 was considered over the hill and effectively a pariah?

-if 50 is the new over the hill, it could almost be viewed as progress lol

It never really made sense to me - I've always preferred older guys.

But the gay scene isn't exactly friendly to anyone who's not a tiny waxed, bronzed twink with a 6 pack...

I think the community of barebackers is far more opening and welcoming to people of all backgrounds and ages than the prissie queens on the club scene anyway.