Is 49 the oldest gay men get?

neg4poztop

I have never lied about my age. I’m 52, will be 53 in December, and won’t be getting any younger as time goes on, so there it is. I keep waiting for age to start dousing the fire of the libido, but no such luck yet, so on we go.

I list an upper preference of 65, just because I try not to actively seek out men old enough to be my dad, but I don’t turn any older man away. I list a lower age of 26, and that age goes up every year because I don’t really like the idea of being fucked by guys young enough to be my kid - and I have been known to turn away kids under 21, just because they’re way too immature... but they’re not really Men at that point...

I can’t be bothered with worrying about whether someone is going to reject me for my age. My playtime is too limited. That’s why I just throw it all out there, shameless and slutty, like I’m up for grabs in a street market (which, of course, I am) and let whoever wants me take me. Age never seems to get in my way...

I remember as I was about to turn 35 thinking, “I better start having more sex, for in 5 years or so, no one will want me.”  So I did…and I have never stopped.   Now almost 30 years later I have more men hitting me up than ever.  I’m sure that it helps I am a top with a reputation for knowing how to fuck.  I play with men across a huge range of ages.  I do let younger guys make the first move, but so many need a big dicked daddy…

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I remember as I was about to turn 35 thinking, “I better start having more sex, for in 5 years or so, no one will want me.”  So I did…and I have never stopped.   Now almost 30 years later I have more men hitting me up than ever.  I’m sure that it helps I am a top with a reputation for knowing how to fuck.  I play with men across a huge range of ages.  I do let younger guys make the first move, but so many need a big dicked daddy…

Well really, you are exceptional in so many ways, it’s absurd to apply a question of age to you in any context.

• Like 1

For the ones who do manage to "keep" their age at 49 (or 39, and  so on with the 9's), I think it's failure to understand that there are a variety of men out there that are into the older age brackets.  There are young men that love playing with older men (especially me when I was younger, and even still now!).  And those of us in the upper brackets aren't all into chasing twinks.  I'm confident in keeping my age current as I know it'll attract the guys who are into guys my age - no matter what age they may be.

• Upvote 1