How I became a Biker Bitch

straycowboy

i'm simply grateful that folks have the skill and desire to write the stories that are posted. Keeping the plot lines straight in your mind is no small feat. Yep, there are plenty of them that seem to be abandoned (often the ones that have pulled me into the story), but those are the breaks.

Part 4

“Well boy, looks like it’s me and you now.” I feel Hambone’s boot kick me in the side hard enough to knock me over, and my hat off my head. “I need my boots cleaned boy.” As I’m laying there, in the puddle of piss, I look up at him “Fuck you!” “Now that’s not friendly of you, and here I thought we’d be friends.” He kicks me again. I see Jack getting out of his chair, and approach us smiling. “He giving you lip?” “Nothing I can’t handle.” Hambone replies. “We’ll let the boots go for now but you will be begging me to clean them before I’m done with you.” He grins, I see the tobacco stains on his teeth, and I’m sure he has a wad in his mouth, the others are laughing around us. “Still has some fight in him after all.” one of them says. “Not for long” Hambone says as he reaches down grabs me by the ear and pulls me to my knees. OH that fucking hurts so bad, but I don’t want to give him the satisfaction, so I bite my lip to keep from yelling. “Well” he says. When I don’t respond he grabs my head with both hands and jerks it upward. “Time to suck my cock what you waiting for?” I open my mouth, and he jabs two fingers in my mouth with one hand, while holding my head back with the other. “Don’t you dare bite.” He says. “Think your mouth is going to need a little stretching before I can fit” he puts 2 more fingers in my mouth and opens his hand stretching my mouth till I think its going to tear I want to scream, but find I can’t, and I feel like gagging. He pulls his hand out of my mouth and backhands me. I feel the blood trickling down my nose, and taste it in my mouth. “You don’t back talk to me again, understand?”

I murmur “Yes, boss” Good, now open your mouth wide and keep your eyes looking at me. Hold it open till I say you can close it.” I do as he says. He spits in my mouth. It stings the open wounds inside my mouth, and I taste snuff, and beer. It’s an odd flavor to me, another man’s spit, I’ve shared mine before with guys, but never them me. He takes out a can of Copenhagen, “Do you dip boy?” I nod yes. “Good” , he pulls his wad out of his mouth and puts it between my lips and gum with his fingers. Then puts a fresh wad in his mouth. I feel like I’m going to choke and vomit at the same time as the juice runs down the back of my throat. The snuff makes me a bit light-headed. “Now suck my cock.”

I start by licking the head, “I want it sucked not licked“, and he pulls my head onto his cock. He keeps pulling as it forces my mouth to stretch, it hurts so much, I feel tears running down my cheeks. “Oh, yeah, I love the way that feels, now a little more.” “AH!” It’s everything I can do to keep from throwing up. My head is spinning. I realize it’s only the head in my mouth as he slowly uses me. I hear Jack “WOW.” Through the tears in my eyes, I can see him standing there pulling his own hard cock. I hear the moans from Hambone, and think to myself, I know how that feels myself. He pulls out. “Oh, that was, I almost came, but wouldn’t want to deprive you of ridding on this bone.” “You can close your mouth now.” “Now stand, and turn around.” he commands me. It’s not easy, I stumble some, and Jack catches me. He makes sure I turn around to face him. I realize he’s handing something to Hambone, but can’t see “You’ll fucking love this” Hambone says, and I feel fingers at my hole, pushing in. Jack, holds me from front as I lift trying to get my ass away from the probing fingers. I feel them go in. “Oh, fuck” I say as he moves them in and pulls them completely out then shoves them back in again. My hole is burning, and the fingers make it feel so full. Between the snuff and whatever Hambone’s doing to me, I’m losing my sense of control over my own body, so I close my eyes to concentrate. In only a few short minutes of his fingers stuffing me, I find the pain is subsiding, and I’m trying hard not to moan. But my breathing is short and deep. “I think he’s ready” I hear Jack say, as he pushes my arms over my back. Hambone laughs. “You Ready for my cock boy?” “Yeah, you want it don’t you?” I feel a slap on my ass, “Do you want it?” As the fingers come out of my hole again, I answer him, “yes boss.” I feel him grab my arms and tie something around my wrists.

Jack holds my jaw tightly, and makes me look at his face, and into his green eyes. “I think you should ask him for it nicely, don’t you?” “Well?” I feel another slap on my ass, and Hambone’s cock just rubbing against my hole. “Tell him how badly you want it boy.” Jack says as he tightens his grip making it even hard to actually speak. “Please fuck me Hambone.” I say. “ Why should I?” he asks. “you spurned me a few minutes ago, all I wanted was my boots licked.” He’s still rubbing my hole, teasing me ,it feels so good. “What will you do for me?” Hambone asks. “Please fuck me, I’ll do anything you want, please.” I can’t believe I said that. “Even lick my boots clean?” “Yes boss, yes, even that, just please fuck me now.” I feel the head start to slide in It hurts. “Please stop Please no more“, I beg. “Just like a bitch can’t make up their mind.” Hambone says, as he rams the hole length into my ass. I feel like I’m splitting, and going to pass out. “See that’s not so bad is it” as he starts rocking slowly, not giving me time to catch my breath or adjust to the sensations going thru my body. He picks up speed, as Jack holds me for him to pull out and ram it in again, and again. I feel his balls slapping against mine. Jacks own cock is still jutting out of his pants so I bend down and try to suck it to distract myself. It doesn’t work. I’m panting like a dog. I hear Jack, “ Just like a dog in heat, Fuck he wants more of my cock too.”, as he pushes my head back onto his cock. He makes me suck it. In a few minutes the pain gives way, and I start moaning. He stops and pulls out. My hole is quivering it’s so empty without his cock inside me. Jack lets me off of his cock.

“Bring him over here.” I hear Hambone say. I look and he’s on the couch pulling his boots off, he has my hat. Jack holds me by my tied arms, tightly and brings me to the couch. Hambone has his pants off, he puts my hat back on my head, and pulls his shirt over his head. He’s naked. He has a decent body, many tattoos, and several scars. His chest is hairy. He lays down on the coffee table. “I want to watch him ride“. He says “Mount up cowboy.” “Lets see you make the 8 seconds.” He snickers Jack helps me get my legs over the table, and positions me over Hambone’s huge cock. The other guys circle around us to watch. They are passing another joint around. I see Magnum still using his camera. I lower myself slowly, just bending my knees enough. “Yeah, impale yourself on that thing for us.” I hear George say. Magnum moves so he can watch over Hambones head as I slowly take the whole cock in my ass. I feel so ashamed of myself, but I do want him back in me, I crave it. I feel a sting as his cock re-enters my hole. I keep going down on it, until I can’t go any further. I push myself back up. “FUCK!” He exclaims. “No woman ever took that much of me.” “Keep going bitch.” I have to arch my back to keep my balance as I go back down. Hambone hits my chest real hard with his fist. “Yeah, you like that cock don’t you Bitch.” “Tearing your own pussy up on my dick for me.” I hear Bill, “Look at how hard he is, definitely likes it.” “Fuck yourself on my pole dude, yeah do it.” Show me that you want it.” Hambone says. He grabs my hips, and starts thrusting deep inside of me. “I’m going to make you mine Bitch.” “Going to plant my seed in your ass.” As his thrusts get harder into me. I feel my own cock betraying me, I get that feeling deep in my balls. And I shoot my load all over his chest, and face. But he keeps going. I am trembling , I can’t hardly stand it. My moans are getting louder. AH SHIT! HERE IT COMES BOY!” and I feel his cock erupt it’s hot load deep within my bowels. He stays hard for a little while longer, just pumping in and out. Until finally he slides out of my hole. I feel his cum running down the side of my legs. Jack unties my hands and helps me off, and onto the floor. I feel so dirty and just kind of curl up in a ball beside the couch. The last thing I hear before I shut down, is Hambone, “Someone throw me a towel, so I can wipe the blood off.” I’m no longer aware of what’s going on around me.

It’s not until I hear Magnum telling the other guys, he’ll take care of me, they can leave that I start coming back to the world. It’s daylight outside. Before I realize it he’s sitting there beside me. “You ok there?” What a damn fool question to ask, I think to myself. “I need to get you in the shower.” I feel him lifting me up and walking me but am numb to it, like I’m not really even there. “You’re one of us now.” “I know you hate me at the moment.” he says. He doesn’t know hate, when I recover I’m going to kill each of them in the most gruesome way, I think to myself, maybe skin them like a deer. “And no you aren’t going to kill me. We both know that.” “By the way, I dumped the bitch, and yes I am bi.” I’m barely aware he is talking to me. “If it weren’t for you I would have never known nobody liked her.” What do I care, I think. As he sits me in the shower and turns on the water. I suddenly realize he’s getting undressed. He does have a fine body. “That video will definitely sell, it was such a great idea.” He’s standing there facing me naked. “And of course we’ll blot the faces out, so you don’t have to worry about that. Is he some kind of nut I think to myself.

“I have a confession to make.” he says lifting me back up when he gets in the shower with me. “ I did know about you being a guard.” “I know tonight didn’t go exactly like expected, but…” I interrupt in a whisper as I lean against the wall and he starts soaping down my body, “expected?” Well when I first met you I liked you, then when I saw you friended the bar, I checked you out online.” Checked me out, I think, not wanting to speak for the pain in my mouth and jaw. As I feel his hand soaping off my cock, and balls. It’s making me hard. “Let’s turn you around.” I see blood running down the drain mixed with the soap. I am starting to feel the stinging of my body as I turn slowly and the soap hit’s the abrasions on my skin. He soaps up my ass, “Ouch” I yell. “Sorry, but they really tore you up good.” “I probably should have stopped it, but then.” “Should have stopped it, yes” I say in a hushed tone. I feel his hands on my back, he’s being so gentle. The feeling of his hands caressing up and down my bruised and battered body is sending a mix of pleasure and pain throughout me. I can’t concentrate on being coherent. “I check everyone out as well as possible before we invite them to join.” The statement just barely registers from how good he’s making me feel. I‘m almost able to forget the pain, almost.. “And you are right everything is archived online.” “What?” I respond, through the pain in my mouth, not sure I heard him right the first time. “That was some hot story.” he says. “ Story?” I manage to say. “Yeah the one you wrote.” “I figured it was really a fantasy for you, especially when you bought me the beer tonight and used those exact words.” “my story?” “my story” , I whisper to myself. As he rinses me off. I feel the spray of the water, It’s funny how water can make pain go away sometimes.

He helps me out of the shower. I notice we are both hard. Magnum grabs a towel and starts drying my body off, he says “I want you to know, I am going to be your sponsor for the next four months.” “my story.” I whisper again to myself, not yet grasping the words. “Nobody but us here tonight know what happened.” “But, I’ll have to explain the,” “shh” he says as he reaches my cock, he takes it in his mouth and sucks it. “AHHHH” “You already did.” he says. “It was a great idea too. Especially considering honesty is one of your faults.” He snickers. “I already posted that you had a couple of bad spills last night trying to ride., like you wrote in the story.” He helps me to his bed. I’m walking a bit bow legged, and every step is a reminder of the state of my body. I lay down on the bed on my back. “I even put in the part about you staying with me for a few days while you recovered. Which you will need from what we gave you anyway.” He climbs up between my legs and starts sucking my cock. Damn that feels so good, I think. I try to move to put my hand on his head, but am just so worn out, I lay there, breathing . He works his way up my body, kissing the bruises, and to my mouth ,and speaks “ So I thought..” This time I do raise my hand and grab the back of his head. “Shut up” I say as I pull his mouth to mine and we kiss. He pulls back up and laughs, then straddles my chest, and puts his cock to my mouth teasing me. I lift my head enough to suck it. Magnum reaches back, “Damn, you are so hard.” He says as he plays with my cock. He pulls his out of my mouth and aligns his hole with my cock, with his back facing me. I watch as my cock disappears up his hole. I feel how hot his insides are, his ass is so tight, and cute. He has a tattoo running up his back, but I really am more enthralled watching my cock as it disappears inside him. He start moving up and down on me, it only takes him a few strokes before I shoot my load in him. Damn, I’ve never cum so soon before. We roll over with my hard cock still planted inside his hole. I drift off to sleep with my arms wrapped around him holding him close to me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1