Easygoing Freddie.

bbjoca

Just one chapter this time. Fiction. 
-------

I'm Jay. Not many people know I'm gay - well, actually I don't think anyone knows I'm gay. I'm 18 and in my fourth year of senior highschool and maybe people see me as a bit geeky since I am playing in the school band. Also, since I'm a mix of Dutch and Indonesian, I have the genes that make my skin a bit darker, and I am not so tall, and I have a swimmer's build. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I see myself and I don't know if I like it. I think I'm too thin, but yeah, my muscles are well defined anyway.

"Jay, we're going on a tour!" - That's Fred. His real name is Fredericius, so we all call him Fred. He's a tall, but also big guy. And not big in muscles. He's got a big ass, a belly, and a bit of a round, smiling face and a mop of reddish hair up top. He's always friendly to people. He's also my total crush. Yeah, look, I'm into big guys. Belly, ass, tits... Not really bears, per se, I rather love smooth big guys. And from after our PT classes in the showers, I know Fred is smooth, has some freckles all over his body, big nipples, and a lovely quite big dick with red pubic hair. I've wanked my cock raw thinking about him, sucking his cock and tits... him fucking me into a mattress. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm not only gay, but I'm also the utmost bottom, I love getting fucked raw by hot cocks.

I've been crushing on Fred for the past three years, from the moment I saw him in the band. He's on the bass drum, and I'm playing trombone. I'm usually right behind him in the marching order, and I get to see his ass all the time, which in the quite tight band uniform is a bloody distraction. All I can think of, and have been able to think of is how it's going to feel eating that ass... him sitting on top of me... but I digress.

"Oh, we are? Where are we going?"
He shows me the email on his phone. OK, so bus tour to a few cities around here in Europe. Cool. The email states that unfortunately we'll all have to share rooms, due to the cost. And at a point it'll be a youth hostel dormitory.
Great.
---

We've been bussing around now for a couple of days. This night we have the luxury of a hotel, and our band master is handing out the keys and pairing people up. He gives Fred a key and says "Fred and Jay". My heart jumps. Fred looks at me and smiles, saying "Let's go up". We enter our room and ... it's small. A typical small hotel room with - a single double bed. My face goes tomato red immediately. "Well" says Fred, at least it'll be cozy" chuckling a bit nervously.
I have prepared for this. In fact, I have actually found some G that I've put in my special water bottle, so I can get over my inhibition and maybe invite him to at least a suck off.

I put it up on the dresser and we go for dinner, coming back after a couple of hours, quite tired. He undresses right in front of me, as he has done so many times before in PT class. I... try not to look at him. Seeing him in his boxers... his hot big body in front of me... Fuck. My dick is getting hard! I rush into the bathroom and try to think of whatever while I brush my teeth. Dick goes down after a little while, thank god, and now it fits in my quite small briefs.

When I get out, a few minutes later, Fred says "I hope you don't mind, I finished the water you had. What was it, vitamin water? It tasted a bit off" I just looked at him with big eyes. "You drank it all?" "Yeah, sorry, I'll buy some for you tomorrow". Oh, shit... wow. I'm sort of getting hard again and a bit worried over how much he got. But he's a big guy... He looks at me a bit funny, but goes in to brush his teeth, and I slip under the cover of the bed. When he comes out again, he comes straight to bed, and says "Whoa, I'm a bit more tired than I thought", shuts the light off and lies down on the bed and falls promptly asleep.

All I can think of now, is him being in the same bed as I am. I am now getting horribly hard. My cock is fucking poking out of my briefs, and it's also pumping pre-cum like crazy. And I'm not even touching it... I look over at Fred, he's on his back, snoring very lightly. I admire his body, his sweet, smooth, chunky body. Slowly, I get out from under the cover. I can always pretend I'm going to the bathroom.
I inch forward to him, and let my hand slowly rest on his thigh. Breathing doesn't change, and I get a bit bolder.

What the hell am I doing... but now I'm sort of committed. I lean over his torso and hover over his right tit. His lovely big nipple right there, just a centimeter under my lips... and I lower my mouth on it. Holy shit... holy shit... my tongue slowly whirls around that nipple, and I kiss it. It's almost enough to make me cum. He moves slightly, but doesn't wake up - how the hell would I explain that...

OK, I now slowly move down along his lovely belly. On his back, it's not that big, but it's smooth and I can't resist caressing it.
Now then... what to do next? He's got "old-fashioned" boxers, with a slit for the cock. My fingers gingerly move apart the cloth to reveal his dick, and I think I told you already, it's quite big. But right now, it's resting, and I caress the little shaft, from foreskin down to the base. I listen intensely for his breathing to change, but nothing happens. He's sleeping very deeply thanks to the G.  

I move over to his dick, smelling a bit of his body, a little bit of sweat, a little bit of pee... my cock is so rock hard now and positively leaking of precum. I can feel the smell of myself, although a lot of it is soaked up by my briefs. I go closer and sniff his cock and crotch... and, finally, I lick his cock. I start off with small licks. A little bit around the base, then up the shaft to his foreskin. I allow myself to nibble a little bit with my lips. I can feel it getting harder. His breathing doesn't change though, and I am confident now, he'll be sleeping soundly.

I use my hands to raise his half-hard cock and then I open my mouth and let my lips slide over his cock head, covered with foreskin. A bit of salty taste to his cock... I can now feel it growing in my mouth. And growing... and growing... It's glorious. I love this cock. His cockhead pokes out of the foreskin, and I can now wrap my tongue around it. I'm not moving at all. I am so still - but my mouth is sucking Fred, at last. I use two fingers to make his cock stand up and then I take as much as I can in my mouth. I start to suck him very slowly. It's incredible. It doesn't take long. He cums with a hard spurt of semen, and I swallow as much as I can, trying NOT to move around while doing it. Finally he's spent, and I slowly lick up the rest of it.

Now I am moving - I'm going to the bathroom. And in the bathroom I pull out my precum-wet hard cock, and I jerk off like a madman. It takes all of 30 seconds to cum as I've never cum before. I'm so fucking horny for my chubby band-mate!!! After drying myself off I go back to bed, and we don't wake up until morning. And when I wake up, I find myself spooned by Fred, holding me like his little pillow and snuffling into my neck. He's also got a raging hardon, which I can feel although there's a cover between us.  I stir a little, although I'd love to stay like this forever. "Jesus!" I hear him say while moving away. "Jay, I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what happened" - he actually looks a bit embarrassed. "It's OK Fred, it's actually quite nice" I said.

The rest of the trip was uneventful, except for me beating my cock raw again, now that I'd had a taste of him. I wanted more of that.
And there was more to come.

-----

A few weeks later, it's time for the third year ball for us graduating school. That ball is held in a castle in the countryside, by a lake, far enough from town as to not bother anyone while we're partying all night long, and it also has hotel rooms for us to rent so we don't have to try to get back home in the middle of the night. Of course, I'm attending, but of course, I dont't want a date with a girl. So I just rent a room anyway. Talking to Fred, I quickly understand he isn't going to attend the ball. When I ask him, he says "Well, none of the girls I've asked wanted to go with me" and he looks a bit down. "Fucking hell, Fred, it's their loss! Besides, I'm going alone, why don't we go alone, together?" "Yeah, but I can't afford the room, and I think all of them are rented out now". "Fred, I've got a room, and it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before" I say, before catching myself.

He smiles brightly, then chuckles as he always does, and says "That's true though. Not to mention the spooning". My heart thumps a bit harder in my chest and I think of me sucking his cock while was sleeping. "Hang on, I'll be back" I say, rush to the bathroom and take my cock out to jerk it quickly... I need to cum, now!" I sit on the toilet bowl, spurting my cum into the water. I don't even bother to wipe the rest off, I just tuck my cock into my briefs and then go back to class.  

The night of the ball, I have prepared properly. Now that I know he's sleeping with me (well, he thinks it'll be "sleeping") I have brought some stuff to help me. Lube... check. Poppers... check. (I've bought it just for this). Jockstraps to wear under the suit - check. Finally, I've actually bought a couple of joints that I have in my suit pocket. I need that so I can get a bit of courage trying to seduce Fred.

The ball is winding down in the wee hours of the morning. I've had fun, lots of laughs and got a bit drunk (not too much) and Fred, too is tipsy. Not "vomit-my-head-drunk", but happy, chatty and very cuddly. Yeah, you heard it right. With a bit of alcohol, that guy sat next to me, had his hands around my shoulders, and at a point even planting a big kiss on my head, saying "Thank you for taking me here", although he'd paid hes own dues. I sit outside the castle on a big rock down towards the lake, and I bring up my joint, light it and then puff on it. It feels good and I relax. In the hot summer night, I take off my jacket and tie, and open up my shirt three buttons down, feeling the air on my chest. I don't know for how long I sit there, smoking my joint, but I'm not quite half-way on it, when I hear a voice behind me. "Jay, my man, I've been looking for you" Fred says, carefully heading down the slope towards me. "They're closing down now, what are you doing out here all by yourself?" He sits down next to me... very close... and then he notices the joint. "Oh, wow, can I try? I've never done it before" "Here, take this one" I give him the other joint from my jacket pocket, and I light it up for him. He drags the joint and immediately has a coughing fit. I smile, and dunk him on his back. "Take it easy, Fred..." And then I teach him how to smoke it. He's a fast learner. I finish my joint, but he still has a lot left.
He smiles a bit towards me and hands it over. "You can finish this one too" He says, a bit blurry around the edges now... LOL, both alcohol and marijuana, well... I suck on it a couple of drags, and give it back. He takes a couple of drags too. I look at him and then I plunge out into the unknown. "You know, there's another way of sharing..."
He looks at me and asks "Oh, what's that?" "Ok, open your mouth". I get closer to his face, take a drag on the joint, and then go really really close, our lips almost meet, but careful not to. "Inhale" I say. As he does so, I exhale. The smoke goes directly from my lungs into his. He smiles and says "Oooohhh.... again?" I inhale, keep it in, go close to exhale... and he comes close to inhale... and our lips meet. I exhale right into his mouth as he's inhaling - but then he doesn't move off. He stays, lips together and he moves his hand up and holds my neck while he deepens the kiss.

"Again.. " he says after a while. I can see lust in his eyes, but I think it's mostly the MJ "talking". I take another hit from the joint and we share it. His hand moves from my neck down to my chest, finds its way inside my shirt on my bare skin. He's caressing my chest while we kiss.
We finish off the joint together with a lot of kissing. I'm hard as hell in my jockstraps. And wet. I can't resist, so I put my hand over his crotch and feel his big hard dick under his trousers. "MMMmmmm..." he says in my mouth. I feel his cock, kneading it through the fabric. He leans back a bit, and then opens up his fly. Slowly. And the reason is... he's not wearing anything under!!! His cock plops up from within his trousers, and he holds it in his hand, jerking it a bit.

This, I can't resist. I lean down to his lap. Again, I open my mouth wide, and swallow his cock - as much as I can. I hear him moan and sigh happily. He puts his hand on my head, pushing me a bit down on his cock. "Yeah, man.... suck me" I look up and I see his lustful face looking back at me, now bobbing up and down on his shaft. I use my hand to pull his foreskin down, that's covering his cockhead even in full hardon - as I did last time 😉 but now I can enjoy a bit more ... vigorously. I suck him, oh do I suck him. And, of course, it doesn't take that long, he pants "I'm gonna cum" and I go down all the way, feeling his cock down my throat unleashing his volcano load of cum. And I swallow. Some of it comes out through my lips on his shaft, and I lick it up.

He lifts me up and kisses my cum-wet lips. "Mmmmmmm fuck you taste good" he says. "Well, actually, it's you that tastes this good".
He chuckles again, and I think I'm in love. "Let's go to the room" he nods towards the hotel wing. He grabs my hand with one of his hands, he tucks his cock in with the other, I grab my jacket and up we go. I open up the hotel room and walk inside, him right behind me. He grabs my hips and stops me in the little hallway, bends down a bit and kisses my neck. "You really have a lovely neck" he says.
I turn around and we share a deep kiss again, shedding off our suits, and going towards the bed. My cock is rock hard again, in my jockstraps, and a big wet spot on the front. His cock is hard, too, but he's naked now. I stand before him, reaching his shoulders, but I know what I want. His hands are roaming over my back, down to my ass, feeling the cheeks, parting them, and opening up my crack.

We kiss, I feel his hard cock agains my belly, and I just bend my head a little to reach his wonderful big nipples. Starting on the right, kissing, licking and nibbling on the nipple... grabbing his tit and using my mouth to suckle on it like a baby. He's moaning and doesn't really know what to do with himself. "Shhiiiiiiittt babe," he says (Babe?!?! 😄 ) "whooooaaa.. that's so far out, I love that!!!"
"MMMMMm" I hum on his tit. I let go, and I confess: "Freddie... I've wanted to do this for such a long time". Then I kneel in front of him, taking his hard cock in my mouth again. I suck him for half a minute, then turn my attention to his balls, lovely hanging big balls to go with that big cock. I smell his body smell in his crotch, lick and suck his balls, all the while he's moaning and grabbing his cock.

I grab the poppers from my bag. He looks at me curiously while I open the little brown bottle and then inhale deeply in each nostril. I do it a couple of times and then I offer it to him. He takes the bottle and mimics me. "whoa, what is that" he asks, as the poppers goes to his head. "It's poppers" I say. I take back the bottle, and put the cap on. Then I move over to the bed and lie down, dragging him on top of me. The big guy is so self-conscious. I love for his big body to almost crush me under him. I pull him closer and push his knees away so he lies on top of me. His cock slides in between my legs, and I spread them and put them around his thicc ass. His cockhead finds my hole and I open up ever so slightly, to just let him know.

He pushes himself off and looks into my eyes. I look back and tell him "I want you". I've waited for so long, and now I've got his cock right on the verge to peneterate me. "Fuck me, Freddie... push it in now". Lube or no lube, I need that cock in me. I want it NOW. I don't have time to stop and get it. I lick my fingers and reach down to wet it. I repeat it while he's watching me. I also wet his cock slightly. Then use my hand to guide him to my hole. His cock slowly pushes inside me. It's really tight... his cock is so fucking big. Fortunately it's "torpedo-shaped", so his cockhead isn't bigger than the shaft. I nod to him, looking at his asking eyes, and he pushes all the way to the bottom. I gasp a bit. He stills, until he thinks I've gotten used to his big tool in my cute boy hole.

I push my legs further up so he gets in properly all the way. My feet are on his ass and I use them as if I'm urging a horse to walk. He starts fucking me. It's a bit slow, a bit clumsy at first. I have the poppers and I open the bottle and he stops while I take some deep poppers hits. He does the same and waits while I close the lid, and then starts fucking me hard.

OH MY GOD, it's just the way I've dreamed it. It doesn't last. It's just a couple of minutes. But then he cums inside me and I can feel his cock jerking when the load exits his cock. He's still hard, though. He keeps on fucking me just a bit. Then he moves his cock out and my hole doesn't close really that fast so the cum is leaking out of me. What he does next is mind boggling - I thought he was this shy chubby boy... but he goes down on me, he lifts my legs up, knees towards my chest, and then dives in with his face on my hole. He licks it, eats his own cum, and makes me oh so horny! Then his tongue moves up towards my balls, he moves the wet jockstrap out of the way and takes each ball in his mouth, and then finally both. He tugs on my ball sack, making my hard cock dance on my stomack, leaving streaks of precum. He licks my belly, and then my shaft and then he swallows my cock. Man, his soft mouth is so good. I use some more of the poppers, and then he takes some, too.

He moves expertly up and down my cock, tugging on my balls, and oooohhhhh.... pushing a finger inside me... ohh.. deep inside me? Then he presses forward with his finger and I feel a surge coming from deep inside me, feet tingling and then I CUM HARD!!! I give him my sperm, right into his mouth, but he's a better cock sucker than I am, and he swallows every. single. drop of it. Yes! So fucking hot, the man of my dreams is drinking my cum.

He comes up to me, smiling. "Did you like it?" He asks. I'm a bit overwhelmed, I nod. I nod, and pull him against me. "I've waited so long for this, Freddie... you don't even know." "Well," he smiles at me, "waiting time is over, obviously". He's on top of me again. I can feel his hard cock. Still hard. My cock is soft now, as it is when I cum.
"Turn around, on all four" he says.
I put my head on the pillow, ass in the air.
"Ohhhh.... so nice," he practically purrs. Then I feel his mouth on my hole again. He plays with my cock and balls with his hand, while he's sucking on my hole. Yes, you heard right. Sucking. And nibbling, and licking with broad wet tongue. He grabs the poppers and opens the bottle, taking a few deep hits, and then he gives me the open bottle, making me do the same again.

Then he grabs my hips and pulls me agains him, and I feel his cock just simply gliding inside my hole. "Babe," he says, "you're so fucking hot... I need to fuck you now, you OK with that?" My fact is in the pillow, but I scream "YEEESSS" into it. He now unleashes his demon cock!!! Oh, my god, how he fucks me. My own dick is flopping around, and I just take hit after hit with the poppers. He slows down when I have the bottle to my nose, but then picks up the pace when I'm done.
"Fucking hell Jay, I'm gonna give you my load again" He shouts in the room.
"Fucking breed me, Freddie, I want your babies in me" I shout in the pillow.

I hear him groan and then feel the stream inside me. How much cum does the man have!!!! He fucks it in real deep, but of course it's leaking out with his shaft. He keeps on fucking me while telling me how much he loves fucking me. Loves loading me. Loves me.

He falls down on top of me, his cock still inside me, but I can feel now, that he's going softer. He crushes me down with his big body, big belly, big ass, big legs. And I love it so much. Love his cock in me. Love his load in me. Love him.

We just stay like that for a long while. His cock slips out of me. We're wet of cum and sweat. Morning birds are chirping outside the window. But we don't care. We fall asleep and he holds me in his arms all morning.

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1