Curtis and Justin were the “perfect couple.” They met at college. Justin had ended his relationship with his ex Tom. Who had been cheating on Justin. When Justin caught him, he ended it on the spot. Justin was a redhead with freckles. With a swimmers bod. A 7 inch cock and a bubble butt was the bottom in his current relationship with Curtis.  Curtis was a blonde hair blue eyes with a medium build. A 9inch cock that kept Justin happy. Now both graduates and found a place to live. Both working. Curtis as an editor for a publishing company and Curtis as a teacher.  The principal of the school where Curtis works fell instantly into lust with Curtis. At 48 balding and a stocky build. Bellows fantasies about fucking Curtis in many different positions. But Ralph Bellows didn’t dare cross that line. But still hoped an opportunity may present itself. He does work closely with the newer teachers.  One of the other newer teachers is Tom. He was dark brown hair with hazel eyes. Flat board abs. Tone body. Tom still loved Justin. He just never appreciated him.  Ralph picked up on the tension between the two young men. “Tom, what’s up with you and Curtis?” Ralph said. “Curtis is engaged to my ex boyfriend.” Tom replied. “Ahhh. You’re jealous I take it.” Ralph stated it as fact. “Yes I am.” “I do want Justin to be happy.” “And he is.” Tom said. “He and Curtis are devoted to each other.” “Nothing will break them up.”

”Maybe we can.” Ralph said with a devilish smile. “I want to fuck Curtis badly.” “You want Justin back.” “How?” Asked Tom. “No way Justin will see me.” Want to make a bet?” Ralph asked. “Ok” Tom agreed. “A hundred dollars says I’ll get Curtis into bed before you get Justin into bed.” “We have to set them up.” “Make them think each is cheating on the other.” Ralph said. “Run into Justin.” “Make a mends” “then take it from there.”   “Alright Ralph.” Tom said. “But how will I know that you got Curtis into bed?” “You can say that you did.” “I can say that I did with Justin.” “We set up a video and record it.” “That would prove which one of us got what we’ve been wanting.” Ralph said.

They put their plan into action.

Back at Justin and Curtis’s apartment. Both are fucking and Curtis kisses Justin has he shoots his load into Justin’s ass. “I love you.” Curtis whispered into Justin’s ear. Justin lying naked next to Curtis. Smiles at him.

A few days later. Tom “runs into” Justin. To Tom’s surprise Justin talks to him.

”How have you been?” Tom asked

“I’ve been good.” “Busy with work.” “Life.” Justin responded. “I’m glad you’re doing well too Tom.”  From there. They would renew their friendship. Causing Curtis to get jealous. The more time they would spend together would upset Curtis. Until one night he came home and found them making out. Causing Curtis to leave. Unfortunately for Tom. Justin kicked him out. So he didn’t have sex. However, working with Bellows, Curtis was at his place upset. “What happened?” “Are you ok?” Ralph asked. Pretending to be concerned.

“I don’t want to bother you with my problems.” Curtis said.

“You’re not bothering me.” Ralph answered. Sitting down next to Curtis. Rubbing his back.

”I caught Tom and Justin making out in our apartment.” “I don’t know how long this has been going on.” “I need a drink.” Curtis said. 
Ralph gets him some tequila shots and vodka. Within 15 minutes Curtis is drunk. And sliding his hand between Curtis’s shirt and back rubbing him. Slowly putting his fingers just above his asscrack. “You should stay the night.” “You’re in no condition to drive.” “Going home isn’t the best thing for you right now.” If Tom is still at your place. There would be yelling and screaming.” Ralph said.all the while he got Curtis to take off his shirt. 
“Thank you Ralph.” Curtis said finishing up another tequila shot. “Come on, let’s get you into bed.” Ralph said. Curtis managed to get undressed and got into bed. Ralph got undressed too. Before getting into bed set up his phone so he can FaceTime Tom. Ralph got into bed and massaged Curtis all over, rubbing the man’s massive cock and ass. Taking off Curtis’s underwear. Tom watching  smiled.

Ralph took off his underwear and put his cock to Curtis’s mouth who drunk as he was. Started sucking it. “Ahhh” that’s great Curtis.” Ralph took his cock out of the young man’s mouth. Kissed him. Then Ralph started playing with Curtis’s hole. Fingering him till he started to fist him. “Tight hole” Ralph thought. He lubed up his dick and Curtis’s asshole. 
Ralph slowly put his 6 inch hard cock into Curtis’s now open hole and started to go in and out. Meanwhile Tom was so caught up in watching Ralph fucking Curtis. That he didn’t hear Justin come in. “What the hell is going on here?” Justin demanded to know. Seeing his boyfriend getting fucked by his principle. Tom explained to Justin everything to him. 
meanwhile Ralph is getting ready to cum inside Curtis who is so drunk that he thinks it’s Justin fucking him. Ralph now is ready to cum. Starts to cum inside Curtis when Tom and Justin burst in. “Get off of my boyfriend you conniving piece of shit.” Justin shouted. 
Ralph and Tom got out. “He knows everything.” Tom said. 

“Curtis, I’m sorry.” “I’m going to take you home.” Justin said. “Home?” Curtis asked puzzled. “Yes” “Home.” “I love you Curtis.”

“I love you too” “Curtis replied. 
they worked things out. Budget cuts got both Ralph and Tom fired. 
Curtis found a new job before the cuts. And Justin and Curtis grew stronger as a couple with the best sex life they could ever hope for 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2