• Administrators

luckily when i got there one of the booths with a glory hole was enpty. i went in and left the door unlocked. just as i was undressed the door opens and in walks a hot latino about 30 yrs old. he comes in and locks the door. i dropped to my knees and undid his pants, pulled them down. no undies so i guess he was in a hurry :)

as i started sucking that hot brown cock another cock came through the hole. black, about 6-7" long and very thick. since my mouth was occupied i shifted myself over so that my ass was near the hole and as my ass was bumping against the cock the guy behind the wall seemed to get the idea and backed off just a bit so i could lean my body weight against the wall and my ass was open and ready at the hole. he managed to get the head inside, i was dry so that part hurt a bit. but after that he started with short quick strokes and soon had it buried as far in as he could through the wall. this went on for 5-10 minswhen the latino finally blew his load in my mouth.i swallowed all if it, god i love cum. he got up and i leaned my hands on the bench as the anonymous cock behind the wall kept fucking away.

when my latest sperm donor left he didnt close the door so there i was, leaning on the bench with my ass against a hole in the wall getting fucked. the first person to walk by came on in and locked the door then dropped his pants and sat on the bench. i immediately began sucking his cock. about this time the cock behind the wall shot his hot load of cum up my ass and pulled out. i continued sucking and soon the cock in my ass was replaced by an even bigger one. i never did see it but he came up my ass right before the 2nd cock shot a load down my throat.

by this time my legs were getting weak so i sat down on the bench after my visitor left and i lit a cigarette. no sooner than i took my first puff another man came into the booth. i motioned for min to take his cock out and i masturbated him while i smoked a bit more. he must have already been there for a while because he came really fast. i knelt down as he came and jerked him off into my mouth. more than a little bit actually shot on my face. i didnt mind since i like to leave and show what ive been doing.

he left i finished my cig and another cock appeared through the hole. i sucked it a bit and then told him through the hole that i wanted to be fucked again. he backed off and i put my ass against the hole and he shoved it right in to the root. by that time i was well lubed and took it easily. i was there, bent over with my ass against the hole looking at the wet spot i had left on the bench when the door to my booth opened again. i must have been quite a sight. my ass up against a hole in the wall and my face with sperm drying on it. he came in, a nice rugged looking black man about 50 y.o. i'd say. he dropped his shorts and sat on the bench. i started sucking him and soon he was too full hardness. i was in heaven as i sucked that ~8" black cock. the cock in my ass blew his nut pretty fast and withdrew so i knelt down and kept sucking until the man in my mouth blew his load down my throat. he liked to be deep when he came and damn near choked me as he held my head down on his cock. my eyes had to be bugging out like a stepped on fish, lol. i took his load like a man and licked his cock clean when he was done cumming.

i put my shorts back up, pulling them over my cum encrusted knees and feeling them wipe the leaking cum back up the insides of my legs. i put my shirt on and went up to the head shop in the front of the book store. when the girl clerk saw me she kinda giggled and sold me some new screens for my pipe.

• Upvote 1