Hottest Condom I've ever seen... and I never thought I'd say that!!

jamieroot

Technically speaking, thats not a condom. If you want one, it wouldn't be hard for you to make. Looks to be nothing more than a wire mesh tubing with a elipsoid fastener hiding where the mesh is joined together. It's probably soldered on. You should be able to get the equivalent parts thru , say Fire Mountain. Now what would have made it really wicked, is if it had a post with ball on the inside , to give the top some additional sensation inside the piss slit as well.

There was a thread about this once before - I think on here, but maybe on Asspig-- someone in that thread mentioned it looked like a drain screen - readily available at Home Depot or Lowes, with a cap on the end. Either way, I wouldn't want my hole torn up by it- a huge cock is one thing, but an impersonal device- not so erotic to me

• 1 year later...

It's meant for electro-play. Add tingly little pulses to his entire dick. And yes, it really is nothing more than a drain screen with a point to attach the electrode.

I'm sure that would rip the shit out of both the dick and the hole leaving both bloody. It would put you both out of commission for a while.

Fun for it's real purpose, but not a fucking tool.

It's meant for electro-play. Add tingly little pulses to his entire dick. And yes, it really is nothing more than a drain screen with a point to attach the electrode.

I'm sure that would rip the shit out of both the dick and the hole leaving both bloody. It would put you both out of commission for a while.

Fun for it's real purpose, but not a fucking tool.

Uhm, yeah my dick shriveled up so fucking fast when I saw the end of it and saw that it looked to be wired or some kind of metal material. Didn't even consider it being used for electric play. Literally, it looks like you might as well just shove a cheese grater dildo or sheathe up your ass and have you both bleed like fuck. Bad visual came to mind as well. And yeah, I wouldn't really call it a condom. Flesh is still exposed. Kind of amuses me the plugs that act as an hole or something so guys can fuck bottoms bare or these cock jackets. All to circumvent bbing I guess, but I won't rant about that.

I'd say only a really fucking sadist top would use something like this. *shivers*

I have seen on other sites , members have mentioned the device used for cruel condoms can be bought at Home Depot for next to nothing, I don't know the exact name it would be called there but if you showed someone that worked there a picture they could tell you where to find it.. Sex toy sites probably buy them there , and jacks up the price hundreds of times because they can be used for sex. Just like J-Lube used for fisting, can be bought at shops that cater to farmers and Vetinary's for next to nothing. At gay sex shops and online sites they jack up the price way beyond what is reasonable