Another true story

Brenda

Two weeks of the best sex I ever had with a woman. That’s what comes to mind when I think of when I hear the name. The first night I met her was Sunday at the local gay bar, when was there with some friends from University of Texas at Tyler.

We had a mutual friend who introduced us. I’d been eyeing her since I walked through the door that night, cutest face, Long auburn hair, and the short miniskirt she was wearing should make any guy’s cock hard, just imagining what’s under it. She was wearing a button down top that showed just how well developed her breasts were, and those green eyes just captivated me. Our mutual friend Diane saw me taking a good hard look. She wandered up beside me while I was ordering a beer at the bar. “Close your mouth cowboy and come on over to meet her,” she said, I’ll introduce you.” She laughs “to tell you the truth you caught her eye also when you came in, she asked if I knew you.” “Must be fate.” she says. I grab my beer and walk over and Diane makes the introductions, “Breasts here, is Brenda” , Brenda hit her on the shoulder and giggles, I blushed and took her hand. “And my cowboy friend with the big box here is Steve“, and she gropes my groin. “Well you two run on and have fun.” She says, as she grabs her husband’s arm and they go onto the dance floor. “Damn she knows how to embarrass a person” I say. “Yeah, I know.” Brenda replies, and I ask her to dance. We stay on the dance floor for a few songs, and talked. While dancing she asked if I’m gay, and I say “no, I’m bi.” She reaches up and kisses me. “Thanks for the dance, I like you.” “ I like you too. The last dance before the drag show that night was a slow one and she puts her head on my chest, and runs her fingers up and down playing with my chest hair. Her hair smelled sweet. I liked that contact with her, and if that was all we ever had it would have been worth it.

They announced the drag show would be starting in a few minutes so we decided to take a seat at a table back by the DJ’s booth. Everyone was watching the stage. Someone needed the table and a chair for a handicap person, so w offered our able, and my chair and I stood by Brenda, who was sitting on a bench seat without a back that just sat against the wall. She reached up and grabbed my crotch. “You know” she says, “I could just sit in your lap”, as she starts popping the buttons on my Jeans. “Oh, hell that sound like a fine idea to me.” As I bend down to kiss her. She sucks on my tongue and it sends shivers down my spine. I kneel on the floor before her like I’m picking something up off the floor. Nobody notices. So I reach up under her skirt and pull her panties down. They are soaked, and stuff them into my jeans pocket. I work my fingers into her wet pussy and come back up to kiss her. Her pussy was so hot, and slick. She started moaning. I get back up and she got off the chair. I sat down, and she pulls my hard cock out of my semi opened jeans, and played with it for a moment or so. It’s blocked from view by her, so it wasn’t likely anyone would see us.

I lean back against the wall and she gets in my lap facing me. Straddling me, and putting her arms around my neck. I put my hands on the miniskirt to keep it covering her butt. We started kissing as my cock worked its way up into her sweet wet pussy. Oh, that feeling was something else. My cock was so sensitive, and she was dripping the whole time. It was like my cock was made just for her, it fit into that lick velvety hole just perfect. We simply rocked back and forth thru the whole Drag show, giggling and moaning and kissing. nobody paid us any mind. I bent my head down and sucked on the top of her breasts, then ran my tongue up her neck to her ear, and them back to kissing. We had to kiss each time she had an orgasm ,so we wouldn’t make too much noise. As the show was ending I shot my load upwards into her. We had to be quick here while the confusion of the show ending was distracting everyone, so I pushed my still rigid cock back into my wet jeans, and she got off my lap. With her back to me, and put her hand back and I handed her the panties. I walked in front of her and she put them back on while I was blocking the view. Good thing the lights weren’t on yet.

We just barely got ourselves back together before Diane and her husband walked up, “oh, there you two are, we’ve been looking for you.” She says. “Yeah, we’ve just been sitting back here.” I reply. “Well, I need Gerald to give our friends over there a ride home, seems there ride got lucky and left, so I wanted to know if you would give Brenda and I a ride home to Tyler?” “SURE!”, I say. Maybe a bit overly enthusiastically. As the lights start coming up I hear a voice from the behind me. “Steve I want to talk to you before you leave.” So I tell the girls if they will wait by my car I’ll be right out. They head on out , and I turn around and it’s one of the owners of the bar, he’s also the DJ. He smiles at me and says “do you know your pants are all wet?” “Uh, Uh,” I stutter. “ Yeah, I can see everything from my booth you know. And the fact that I am bi myself, and it was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever seen is the only thing that kept me from coming out and stopping you.” He laughs “Don’t do it again though, this is a gay bar, I have a reputation to keep, Please?” I know I’m blushing. “Ok” I say. “That’s all I wanted” he says and starts off towards the office.

I head out to my car, where the girls are waiting. Unfortunately the lock had jammed on the front passenger door earlier in the day, and I wasn’t going to be able to get it fixed for a few days. So both girls sit in the back seat. We turn the radio to a station they want to listen to and we head out. When we get to the I-20 and Estes I turn heading west to Tyler from Longview. I hear them giggling and whispering in the back seat. Just about the time I hit 70, Brenda, climbs up thru the center between the two bucket seats and says “HI.” then she reaches over unbuckles my belt and pops the buttons on my jeans. “You don’t mind do you?” She asks OH, HELL NO I DON’T MIND.” I say, as she starts sucking my once again throbbing hard cock. “FUCK” I say, as I shoot and realize I have pushed the accelerator to the floor. “Diane, you have to drive.” I say. So Diane being the small woman she is and laughing about the whole situation works her body between Brenda and the other seat till she gets in the passenger seat. The whole while Brenda doesn’t let up on my cock. I’m panting and moaning and trembling. Then I notice I have accelerated over 100, and have to back it down again. “Brenda stop“, I ask, as Diane grabs the wheel with one hand and Brenda gets back in the back seat. Then I climb thru the opening between the seats as Diane sticks her foot on the accelerator. As I’m climbing over Diane slaps my now bare butt and says “you go cowboy” still laughing.

When I get to the back seat I pin Brenda to the drivers side door and give her a deep passionate kiss. I start unbuttoning her blouse as I move down to her breasts. I suck on her nipples and make swirling motions with my tongue as I work a few fingers into her pussy and she pulls the other hand to her mouth and sucks on those fingers. I slowly move my head down and lift her miniskirt and pull her panties off then I stick my tongue up inside her pussy, tasting her, and swallowing the juices flowing from her. I just lap at her pussy as she moans for several minutes then she orgasms. I work my way back up to her breasts again Then slide my hard cock into her moist hole , and start fucking her. As I do this she grabs my shirt and tears it open. So without missing a stroke, I shuck the shirt off. We fucked all the way to Diane’s house with my tongue in her mouth, or sucking on her breasts, And she kept her fingernails scratching my back moaning and speaking just as naughty to me as I was her. I shot 2 loads in her by the time we pulled into the drive, and have no idea how many times she came. As I went back down to her pussy to eat her out again, Diane turns the car off. I go ahead and am licking her when I hear, “We’re here boys and girls.” Diane is still laughing at us. I come up and give Brenda another deep kiss. Then she put her blouse back on, and I just slipped my shirt back on, buttoned up my jeans, and straightened my hat, and we went inside the house to wait for Diane’s husband to get home. It’s 4 am by then, and he is uncomfortable with the idea of me sleeping over, which was Diane’s idea. Besides which I had to be at work the next day, so I drove on home.

We only dated two weeks but my balls were sore every day we fucked so much. She was hot for me, and I for her. She had to go home to Houston for spring break, and her parents wouldn’t let her come back to U T because they found out, she had started taking drugs while she was there. They put her into a rehab program. I talked to Diane many times to see how Brenda was doing, and her parents wouldn‘t let her talk to any of her friends from up here. All I can say is if we had been able to stay together, I think we would have literally fucked ourselves to death before it was all said and done. But what a way to die. Those are two weeks I will always remember. So if you are female and read this story, and at some point in time you happen to run across a cowboy who always smiles at the name Brenda, it’s most likely me, please introduce yourself, and tell him of this story. And if it’s not me, I think you’ll wind up with a wonderful story of your own to remember.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...