The Stealth Bomber, Episode 1: Welcome to the Poz Team

• 2 weeks later...

The Stealth Bomber, Episode 3: A Little Family Business – William Walter Jefferson Hanscomb III, or “Tre” as he is called by his family and friends, is the nominal head of my firm and a complete douche bag. He is an entitled prick who comes from a wealthy family in Houston, Texas – the River Oaks crowd – and who’s granddaddy made a killing in the oil business. William Jr, Tre’s daddy, tripled the family fortune but instead of another grand leader for the Hanscomb family they got Tre. It was clear Tre did not inherit the family balls, those went to his sister who officially runs the family conglomerate in Houston and Tre got shunted off to DC to run one of the family’s many side businesses and reminds everyone daily how he has been cheated and abused by his family and three ex-wives and is stuck in this – in his words – “God forsaken shit hole of city full of nothing but thiefs.” Tre makes a special point of being extra nasty to me in front of the other staff, and none of them can understand how I take it and don’t fight back, but I brush it off with a smile. What they don’t know is that every chance Tre gets he is on his knees in my executive suite swallowing my infected load, or bent over my desk begging to be fucked.

Maybe one of these days I’ll tell the story about how I stealth bombed Tre, who became my cuckold bitch and I added his bloody cotton square to my treasure chest and infected his dumb ass cunt. Since the first night I shot my load of toxic jizz in his mouth and up his ass, he has never once asked me to use or condom or asked my status and I think part of him knows he is sick and infected. I can see it in his eyes, my virus swimming around inside him, his skin has gotten grayish, his face has sunken in a bit from the weight he has lost, he has had several major bouts of what he called ‘just being a little tired,’ but I can tell. There are some days when just looking at him as he steps closer to being a full blown cunt gets my dick hard and I order him to my office to take my cum, ensuring his body never has a chance to recover. Tre will never get tested, he is a chicken shit and too afraid of what he may find out, and quite frankly the cunt is just too damn dumb to put the pieces together, which is fine by me. Earlier this spring Tre came to my office late one night all in a fluster and said he needed my help. I told him to shut the fuck up and lock the door and he could tell me what he wanted to while I shot my load up his ass. Tre pulled his pants down exposing his round ass. He never wore underwear so I had easy access to finger his hole with my right index finger, using my long nail to bloody him up as always, then dry fucked him, making Tre cry out a little and grunt as his ass opened up for me. Once I was balls deep and able to get a good stroke going I said, “Fuck. You sound just like a woman with all that wailing and whining and shit. Maybe if you had learned to be a man you might have kept at least one of your wives, so what the fuck is going on?”

“You know my sister right?” Tre asked. “The one in Houston? Well her son is in trouble again the little shit. Christ what he has put our family through – UGHHH EASY PLEASE THAT HURTS!” I slapped Tre upside the head and continued to fuck his ass dry like I wanted as he continued, “Well the little shit just got caught stealing again. Can you believe that? Stealing? He is fucking 20 years old and not worked a day in his life! I guess it was to buy drugs or something since my sister cut him off when he got kicked out of college. I don’t know. Anyways, father worked out a deal with the judge that instead of sending Corey – that’s his name – instead of sending Corey to jail, they sent him to rehab again and then once he finishes his initial detox, they will send him up here to work at the firm and I am responsible for keeping the little shit out of trouble! How the fuck do I do that? The little shit is nothing but trouble and is more of an asshole than his mother!” I had to laugh at that and slammed my balls deep as I infected Tre’s ass yet again and said, “Clearly being an asshole runs in your family. Shut up minute and lick my dick clean like a good cock sucker.” While Tre was tucking his dress shirt into his $3,500 suit pants and I settled back behind my desk, his sick eyes looked at me as he pleaded, “I need your help. I need Corey to work for you. I can’t handle him – no not all – I can’t. I know you can though, you could make him your assistant, you could teach the little shit some manners, and finally learn how to obey!” I laughed again and said, “You mean like I taught you to obey? So is your nephew a cock sucking cunt like you? Does that run in the family too?” Tre’s face got bright red now, his anger getting the best of him as he yelled, “YOU WILL fucking do this for me and YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HIM!!” I jumped out of my chair, grabbed Tre by the back of the neck and pushed him face down onto my desk, banging his face hard, stunning him a little. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the top desk drawer and quickly drove them into the seam of his expensive suit pants, ripping and cutting the fabric as I exposed his ass. I dropped the scissors onto the desk, shoved three fingers inside his cummy hole, clawed and scraped as hard as I could while Tre struggled a bit under the grip of my left hand. My right hand quickly opened my zipper and my 9-inch dick was brick hard and ready to punish the mouthy little cunt and zeroed in on my target. I slammed balls deep as hard as I could and quickly gave Tre another load. I pulled out, wiped my slimey dick across the back of his shredded dress pants, zipped up and said, “You may want to speak to your tailor about that. Pretty sloppy work if you ask me. Get the fuck out of my office!”

Tre looked honestly chastised as he wrapped his suit coat around his waist and slunk back to his office and he stayed away from me for the next couple of days. Later that week he came and apologized, asked nicely for my help with his nephew who was scheduled to arrive on a plane the next morning, so I agreed. I had several big projects going so could always use the extra help. Late the next morning Tre knocked on my office door and introduced me to Corey. For a 20-year old he looked rough for his age and the drugs Tre said he had been on had clearly taken their toll as Corey looked as sick as his Uncle, but for clearly different reasons. Corey was dressed in a dirty and stained t-shirt, baggy denim shorts, torn up sneakers that were untied, and was wearing an ankle monitor. His black hair was greasy and stringy and he was taller than his Uncle and about my size. He could have been good looking if he didn’t look like such a train wreck. Introductions were made, I gave Corey the up and down checkout and he boldly gave it right back. Hmmm, interesting. Tre explained how the ankle monitor would go off if Corey left the office building or his new apartment, that he had urine tests scheduled every two days to make sure he stayed clean, and that if he did not show the judge he was committed to working and getting his life together he would end up in jail. Tre then closed the door and I was left with his wayward family spawn.

“Would you like something to drink?” I asked Corey as I walked over to my wet bar. He just ignored me, slumped into the oversized leather couch, crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. I sat down beside him and said, “Look, I think your Uncle is an asshole too – frankly your whole family is – so you and I are in a bit of the same boat on this one. Let’s make a deal, let’s just get through this together, do what has to be done, and get you back to wherever the fuck you want to go, alright?” Corey didn’t say word, just looked at me and said, “You got any cash man? I need to grab some food and though I might hit the sandwich place downstairs. I gave him a $50 and 30 minutes later he was back, slumped on the couch again, and eating a roast beef sandwich. He was acting pretty fidgety too and as I looked into his eyes I saw they were glassy so asked, “How about my change?” Corey hemmed and hawed a bit, so I sat beside him and said, “Look. I frankly don’t give a shit what you do. You hear me? Hang on, I need to piss.” I purposely left the door open to my executive bathroom and stood so Corey had a nice view of my thick meat and piss stream. Straight or gay or whatever, most drugs make your horned as shit, so I wanted to dangle some bait and see if this fish would bite. I walked back into my office with my dick still half way out of my pants to make sure he got a good look before zipping up. I sat back down beside him, real close, and said, “So Corey. You played sports right? Like what? What did you study in school? Tell me what sort of things you’re good at? We’ll see where you can help me.” I grabbed a handful of my dick, shifted it, stroked it twice, and settled in for him to answer. Corey was still not talking so I said, “That’s cool if you don’t want to talk about that stuff. So tell me, how did you make all the money you needed to buy drugs if your family had cut you off. What exactly did you do?” At this Corey sat up straight and replied, “I’ve done what I needed to do.” Just as I had thought, hhhmmm.

After he ate, Corey used my bathroom and seemed even more wired when he came out. I knew then he was definitely on something and was biding my time until I knew most folks from the office had gone home before making my move. At about 7:45, a good hour after Corey had crashed, his Uncle Tre came to my office and saw Corey passed out on my couch. He tried to wake him up, but Corey just rolled onto his side. I laughed and told Tre, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him tonight. Go on home. I know your future ex-wife is expecting you.” Tre shot me a nasty look, shook his head and left. It was now time. I went over and shook Tre and sat him up. He came to for a moment and asked, “Was….was….was that Uncle shit…my Uncle? You….you covered for me man. You’s a good man, thanks, I…I..don’t want to go to jail…I just needed…shit…I just.. no one has ever looked at for me man…..thanks…I….” Reaching into Corey’s short’s pockets I found the baggy that had probably been full when he started and took what was left and flushed it down my toilet. I had not seeded an ass in a few days, and my need to infect someone was raging, and the universe had just handed me a fresh hole to use. Corey was laying on his side again, so I shook him a few more times and did not even get a mumble, the kid was out. Excellent. I adjusted his body so he was flat on his back, slid his shorts down and off, then worked his dirty t-shirt off over his head. Corey was breathing deep and steady and did not stir, so after removing his underwear and his sneakers I stood back to admire tonight’s offering. Yeah he was a bit scrawny and sick looking, looked like he might have a nice size dick, but it was not his body or face I was interested in, I wanted his ass. With little effort I rolled Corey over and kneeled beside him so I could smell his sweet, unused ass. SNIFF!! Yes, a little musky, and I bet it tasted even better. I stood back up, got undressed, hung my suit on my chair, walked into the bathroom and out of my bag pulled a couple of my cotton squares and an index card and a towel. I never knew when I might get a chance to infect an unsuspecting cunt, so I was always prepared. I set my supplies on the floor by the couch, shifted Corey’s right leg to the side so it was dangling off the edge, climbed between his legs, parted his cheeks, and sniffed and licked at his hole. DELICIOUS!

As I ate his ass I could feel his pucker twitch and try to pull in like a clam hiding in its shell. Corey barely made a noise as I ate his ass like a fury, my need to infect was so intense now and knowing I had someone beneath me I could use as I willed made my dick drip with cum like acid. It was time for this boy to become a man. I took my right index finger and made sure I gouged his ass ring as I clawed my way in. Corey’s whole body twitched, he moaned loudly, and just in case he decided to wake up, I grabbed the towel, ready to press it over his mouth. I continued to claw at Corey’s ass and his body relaxed, no more moans, no more moving, he was mine. If he had done whatever he needed to do to score money, getting fucked was not it. His assring was tight, so if anything, I bet he had topped men, or maybe sucked dick. Even better. I withdrew my finger, a trail of fresh, hot blood followed, which I scooped up and mixed with a bit of spit to coat my dick. When my dick was nice and wet and sticky, I climbed up on the couch, positioned myself over Tre’s sleeping nephew, lined my dick up with his now torn hole, and gently lowered myself down. Corey’s ass resisted, so I put my full weight on his back, used both hands to spread his cheeks, and pushed with my hips. There was no going back now even if he did wake up as my dick could smell that neg hole and wanted in and I was sure I tore him more as I continued to push in and his pucker gave way. A few loud moans and a couple spasms told me Corey was still alive but hardly kicking as even with me pushing into his ass raw he did not rouse. I took my time feeling the heat from his ass broil my dick while I slid all 9-inches inside. When I was balls deep, I slowly pulled out a few inches and pushed back in, the widest part of my dick opening him up more, his throat letting a small gasp of air escape. My need to infect now was like and army of Titans screaming in my head so I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in, 4, 5, 6, strokes and BAM! A steady river of AIDs cum exploded out of my dick and into his neg ass. Holy FUCK! I swear his hole milked me as I came, and as the roar of the Titans should have subsided. They did not and continued to build and build as a second stream spewed right behind the first. While it was not much of a fuck, it was what I need for the moment, so I yanked my dick out hard eliciting another gasp of air from the still knocked out nephew. I sat on the edge of the couch, grabbed one of my cotton squares, and stared in awe and wonder at the reward of my conquest as the bleached white cotton turned red as sin.

I got up, made myself a drink, watched Corey sleep for a while and knew when I set my empty glass down I was ready for another round, so I licked my right index finger and started to get that tender hole shredded for more. A few loads later I was satisfied, and the toxic Titans appeased, so I walked into my bathroom and had to smile at the stain of red on my upper thighs and lower torso. Yes, tonight was well worth that $50. Corey was still out, and I still couldn’t rouse him, so I called his Uncle Tre, told him I had to work through the night to finish up for a presentation in the morning, that his nephew was with me and was OK. I grabbed some shut eye on the other couch, awoke a few times through the night to check on Corey, who was still breathing and had barely moved. Whatever the fuck he had taken sure did a number on him. I was up at 5:00 a.m. sharp, had some coffee and breakfast and a clean suit delivered by my assistant who was in at 6:00, and around 6:30 Corey stirred. I was sitting at my desk, reading the NY Times when Corey groaned, moaned, rolled over, sat up, rubbed his eyes, yawned, stretched, and with barely a nod to me stumbled into my bathroom. He did not seem to wonder or care that he was naked, and my suspicions were confirmed from his morning hard-on that he did have a nice dick on him, better than his Uncle for sure. I heard the shower start and a few minutes later I saw Corey standing in the door looking at his hand, and then I noticed what he was holding. Corey had dug around in my bag and found my index card that had his name on it and yesterday’s day - the same index card that had the bloody cotton square on it for my treasure chest that was still damp, red, and covered in the blood from his ass after I fucked him. Corey looked at me, and I’ve seen those looks before – flashes of what they think happened, fear, loathing, excitement, confusion, desire, and need – that in turn made my own need grow again.

I rose from chair and calmy walked towards Corey as his face flashed black with anger, his fists clenched at his side. “What…what….did you do?” he asked in a voice that was slightly hoarse. “I didn’t do anything you didn’t want Corey, or need. You need a man to guide you, help you, show you what a father should have shown you, or your piss ass Uncle.” I calmly started to removed my suit as Corey’s eyes watched me. He didn’t move, just stood there with my index card, my treasure, his hands not even trembling. Yes, he wanted it, and needed more, as did I. When I was as naked as Corey was, I walked back to him, put my hands on his shoulders and turned him face first against the door. I pressed my body against his, rubbing my hands up and down his arms, his sides, and then once again spread those ass cheeks to let me in as I thrust my dick into his dry, caked hole. “PULL OUT, PLEASE, I CAN’T TAKE IT, IT HURTS!” Corey pleaded. “It’s supposed to hurt, that way you know you have been fucked like a man, by a man, and connected in a way that no two others can. Let your mind go, embrace what your body is feeling, trust me, this will be the best fucking high of your life and won’t get you locked up. The intense pain, the pleasure, the ecstasy, and when you cum, you will cum with your whole body.”

“No stop, please stop,” Corey whined louder. I knew he didn’t mean it, I knew he wanted to feel his ass throb for days afterwards, a reminder of me inside of him, so I gave it to him harder. He was making little sounds like a puppy makes begging for his momma’s teat, so I slid my dick out of his hot ass, turned him away from the door, held his face between my hands and said, “It’s OK to want it, I will give it you more than I already have. Come here.” I eased down onto the floor and laid on my back, my dick rock hard and straight up and coated in fresh blood from tearing his hole open again. Corey straddled my dick and looked into my eyes as I held his hands and guided him down. He threw his head back and let out a big, “AAAAAAWWWWWWW FUCK,” as my dick reentered him and he clenched my hands tight. Corey was still hesitant so I thrust my hips up, burying my dick as deep as I could while Corey let go and dropped his body onto mine. We were once again united. I moved my hips and his body, making the endorphins rush to his brain and whatever pain Corey had felt was now surpassed by pleasure as he started bouncing on my infected dick as hard as he could, his eyes rolled back, his dick flapping up and down with each thrust of our bodies. “You getting close boy? I feel that hole grabbing onto my dick, trying to milk my load out. Is that what you want? Let me hear you ask for it, tell me to cum in you, tell me you want me to breed you, TELL ME YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED LIKE A MAN!!” As I shot gobs of my AIDs laced cum in his hole, I knew he was mine now, just like his Uncle Tre. Some guys feel the need to tell the bottom they are infecting that they are charging them with bio-cum. Not me. Oh they know I bred them, and I know I infected them, but the rest…well words can never truly convey what I just gave them. Corey fell forward onto my chest, panting hard, and as I nestled my still hard dick inside Corey’s cummy, tore up hole, I whispered in his ear, “I think we have come to an understanding yes? I don’t give a fuck what shit you snort, shoot, or take as long as you can control yourself, and if you let me, I can show you how to manage your need – all your needs, including that new one you got scratching at your belly to feel my dick in your ass. More importantly, if you get yourself cleaned up, I think it is time for you to take your right place in your family. You interested? Good, now here’s my plan.” Within 48 hours Corey was a sick as a dog, which his Uncle Tre thought was because he was still detoxing. Well, that was partly true, but I also new my AIDs bomb in his ass had taken, fast and furious, so I stayed with Corey at his place, nursed him through the worst of it, but still continued to fuck him and seed him as I wanted to ensure his immune system was destroyed! Corey got better, he chose to skip any more drugs for now and to focus on pleasing me at the office in every way he could. Time for the next round.

Tre had been nagging me like an old woman about Corey and I kept brushing him off, but still made him suck my dick so he would not suspect a thing. It had been about two weeks since Corey had arrived and he had taken to being fucked like a cum hungry slut like a duck to water and had showed some pretty good business skills to boot. I told Tre to come by office around 8:00 p.m., once everyone else had left the office so he could get a progress update on Corey. Right on time Uncle Tre walks into my office, he stops in his tracks, pauses, his mouth drops, his eyes bulge open, and he starts screeching, “What are you doing? Get the fuck off him, get the fuck off him right now!” You see, when he walked in he saw his nephew bent over my desk, naked as the day he was born except for one of my silk ties wrapped around his neck, and me using it like the reins on a horse as I slam fucked his hole raw and with no mercy. I had already cummed in him once, and was working on load number two when Tre walked in, so it was perfect timing. I paused, slid my dick out of Corey’s ass as I backed him away from the desk a bit so only his hands were on the edge now. I walked over to Tre, the funk of his nephew’s hole making my dick all shiny. I grabbed Tre by the back of the neck and said, “Shut the fuck up and get on your knees here and clean my dick. Tatse your nephew’s ass juice!” I looked back at Corey who looked as stunned as Tre and then he got a wicked smile as he watched his Uncle kneel like the dumb cunt that he was and started sucking my dick hard. I let Tre slurp a good minute, then said, “Get the fuck out of that suit or should I play tailor again?” I casually walked back over to Corey and slammed balls deep using his Uncle’s spit for lube. Corey groaned and started trying to ride me as I told his Uncle, “Now crawl over here, wrap those pussy lips around your nephew’s dick, and show him what a good cock sucker you are.” The sounds of Tre sucking his nephew’s dick, and my body slamming Corey’s ass soon filled my office and within minutes Corey was warning us he was going to shoot. “YOU BETTER SWALLOW EVERY DROP OF YOUR NEPHEW’S CUM, YOU HEAR ME! VERY DROP! THAT’S IT – FUCK – I CAN FEEL HIS HOLE PULSING, HE’S CUMMING RIGHT NOW, TASTE IT, LET ME HEAR YOU, TASTE IT – TASTE HIS LOAD!” Hearing Tre gurgling on Corey’s cum sent me over the edge and I blew another load in Corey’s trained hole.

Cum and ass juice ran down Corey’s thighs as I pulled out and went into my office’s bathroom to take a piss. I heard a few grunts and angry whispers so took my time to let them work out their family issues. When I stepped back into my office I realized it was all good as Tre was the one now bent over the desk and Corey looked back at me with the biggest shit eating grin I had ever seen in my life as he rammed his dick up his Uncle’s ass. I went to my bar, poured myself a drink, sat down on my leather couch and watched the show. Tre looked over at me, his face a mix of shame, guilt, and hunger so I raised my glass to him and said, “I think we can all agree now, time to acknowledge the torch has been passed to a new generation of your family and looks’ like you will always be the family BITCH!”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

• 3 months later...

MAL Leather Slave’s Reward - The Stealth Bomber, Episode 4:Slave #1-2014. The bloodied cotton square is safely secured to the index card and placed in my treasure chest. Another negative ass has been infected, and 2014 is off to a great start. Washington, DC, provides many opportunities for stealthing and infecting negative ass. Lots of business travellers, college kids, tourists, government-related workers and officials, the list goes on and on, but there is one group that I always find a challenge and that is the leather crowd at the annual Mid-Atlantic Leather (MAL) Convention that is held every year in January. Now, there are cum slut bottoms galore at MAL, fuck just walk through the hotel and you can find bottoms with their doors open and asses up for any dick that will mount them. But for me, that’s too easy and most of those dumb cunts are already POZ, so I go on the hunt for the rare leather species – the negative leather bottom – and Friday night I tracked and bagged my latest prize. There are several websites where people attending MAL typically post messages looking to set up connections and as I scoured and trolled them there was one that caught my eye. A leather bear daddy was bringing his slave to MAL for the first time and wanted to find a ‘safe’ top to share him with, also for the first time. They were both negative, the slave was in his mid-20’s, new to the leather scene, and the leather bear was clearly trying to still have fun while protecting his slave from the hungry wolves. Perfect. We exchanged several emails to discuss what we each got into, how big my dick was as the leather bear’s was average so they wanted someone well hung to work the slave’s hole, did we only play safe, our status and of course I assured him I was negative and played only safe. Bullshit. Yet, as always, the asshole believed me and so we agreed to meet early Friday evening to help get their weekend to DC started right. The leather bear daddy wanted also wanted to be a sub/cuckold and be ordered to sit and watch as another top used his slave so to prepare for the big night I polished up my black boots, pulled out my bag of paddles and other toys, and let my balls churn my toxic load into a thick heavy cream, and did not jack off or fuck any ass for 5 days. I could almost taste my own jizz every time my dick twitched because my nutts were so swollen and full.

At 6:30 p.m. I made my way through the lobby of the MAL host hotel, acknowledging some of the looks and stares I got, dismissing others, and making a mental note of one or two slut looking bottoms I may want to sniff out later if things did not go as planned. But I’m the Stealth Bomber, things ALWAYS go as planned. I knocked on the hotel room door and the slave opened it immediately. The slave boy was cute, scruffy looking, average body, and was wearing a thick leather collar with a chain that dragged on the floor. His eyes were downcast so I slapped his face and pushed him aside as I walked into the room, knowing his cheek was stinging good right now and his eyes had teared up a bit. As I had ordered, the leather bear daddy was sitting in a chair close to the door, the only light in the room was from the fixture by the door to the room, casting much of the room in a dim glow and dark shadows. The daddy’s head turned, his eyes gleamed, his mustached lips trembled a bit as he saw me, and he jacked his dick frantically in anticipation. I stopped in front of him and SLAPPED his face too and said, “Don’t forget who’s in charge tonight. Did I say you could touch your dick yet? Fucking sit there, and watch.” The leather bear daddy’s eyes were alight with fire now, anger and desire mixed, but he nodded and set his hands on the arms of the chair. I proceeded to the far side of the bed where he could not see, set my bag down, pulled out my cotton squares and a few other essentials. I flung a box of condoms onto the bed, a bottle of lube, a leather paddle, a hand towel, walked back around the end of the bed and said to the leather daddy, “You fucking stink. If you’re going to stay and watch me use your slave you need to take a good shower, or you can leave and can come back when I call you.” The leather bear opened his mouth to object, thought better of it, nodded, got up, and walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and I soon heard the water running. The slave was still standing near the door, so I walked over, scooped the chain up, led him towards the bed, dropped the chain, and with my left hand reached out and stroked his dick which made him jump. He had a pretty good size dick for a bottom and he looked at me in confusion. I lowered my voice and whispered, “I bet your master doesn’t let you cum often does he? Here, put one of these condoms on your dick and jack yourself off. I’ll then put it in my bag and he will never know. I want you to have pleasure in this too and it will be our little secret. It’ll make my big dick really hard to see you jack off and I know you like having a big dick up your ass don’t you?” The slave smiled, nodded his head anxiously, I could see his hunger for my dick. I reached over, grabbed the box of condoms, tore one open and handed it to him. He slipped it over his dick, furiously jerking himself, as I leaned back in and said, “We don’t have much time. You may speak – what will make you cum quicker? My finger in your ass?” The slave was almost panting at that, he just nodded, so I let him watch as I stuck my right index finger in my mouth, spit it up real good, then turned him, spread his cheeks, and then rammed my finger into his dry chute. He squealed like a stuck pig, “Shhh,” I said, as now that my finger was in his hole I took my left hand and covered his mouth. I knew my right index finger was hurting him. It was supposed to. I always keep that nail longer, and the edges sharpened just so I can slice and dice the inside of an ass and get it ready for me to infect.

I jabbed my finger harder and harder, his little chute tried to pucker up tight and fought me, but I cut my way through and while be beat his dick I began to finger his golden knob, messaging his prostate round and round making him sigh and moan into my hand. This was taking too long. “Come on boy. Shoot that fucking slave cum. Shoot that worthless faggot cum. If you want to get fucked by a real man’s dick you better shoot that cum faggot. Just wait until you feel my big dick up your ass, filling you up like your master can’t.” That did the trick. The slave’s chute tried to snap my finger off and his body trembled in joy as he shot a big load into the condom. I yanked my finger out, saw it was coated pretty good in red, turned the boy around, gently eased the condom off his dick and had to admire the load he shot. “Feel better now?” I asked. The slave smiled, nodded, “Stay there,” I ordered. I walked over to the bed, set the freshly filled condom on the bed near the pillows, laid one of my hand towels over it, picked up one of my cottons squares off the floor and rubbed my red-coated finger clean, walked back to the slave with another towel and whispered, “Here. Wipe your dick clean. Get off the cum. Now coat it with lube, just stand there looking in the mirror and jerk your dick. Get it hard again.” The slave nodded. I took the towel, laid it near the foot of the bed with my lube. The scene was set, time to get the action started. I went to the bathroom door and rapped on it hard with my knuckles, “Get the fuck out here. I don’t have all night to wait on your hairy ass.” The door swung open, the leather bear looked ashamed, he nodded, grabbed a towel and followed me back into the room as he dried himself off. “Much better,” I snarled. “You don’t smell like a fucking barn anymore. Time to work this piece of shit over. I told him I wanted to see if he could get that faggot dick of his hard. So far it looks like he’s got a cunt dick. Soft and worthless like a good slave huh. Sit back in that chair. I don’t want to see you touching your dick. You just watch. Understand?” The leather bear daddy nodded, sat back in the chair, I picked up the slave’s chain as he wiped his lubed covered hand off on his chest. I slapped his face hard, told him to lick my boats, and the leather bear started moaning in joy and agreement at just that. “Shut the fuck up!” I yelled. “I don’t need to hear the fucking peanut gallery. You sit there and WATCH and be QUIET.” After the slave licked my boots, I sat on the edge of the bed and had him undress me. When I stood up and my dick flew out, hard and ready to infect and breed, both the slave and the leather bear gasped a little. That was alright. I wanted them to be mesmerized by my dick and remember it well. I then made the slave bend over the bed, his chain rattling against the metal frame, as I used my paddle to beat his ass nice and red. By now the leather bear daddy’s dick was practically streaming precum and I caught him a couple times reaching for his dick, but one look from me and he jerked his hand back.

Preliminaries were over. The blood had dried on the cuts I had made in the slave’s ass earlier, so it was time to open them up again and unload my infected cum. This slave might have come to MAL clean and negative, but he would go home carrying my POZ bug and it would happen right in front of his loving and protective leather bear daddy. The man who is supposed to keep him safe. The man who is supposed to ensure no harm comes to him. Dumb asses. I dragged the slave to the far side of the bed, deeper into the shadows. I slapped his face hard a couple times, forced him to his knees, shoved my dick in his mouth, then in disgust said, “You’re a worthless cock sucker. That mouth is a waste. Here, open your mouth, this is all your mouth is good for and you better hope your ass is better.” When the slave opened his mouth I inserted a big ball gag and tied it tight. Can’t have him telling his bear daddy what’s happening next. I yanked him back up, shoved him onto the bed, “Get on your fucking hands and knees, scoot back a little, you want this big dick? Think you can take it?” All the slave could do was whimper, so I said to the bear daddy, “You sure your slave can take me? It takes me a while to cum? You sure you want me to give it to him? Make his ass sore?” I could see him smile and his dick twitch and bounce as the bear daddy nodded, eager to see me give his slave what he couldn’t. I grabbed the slave’s chain, yanked on it hard, his head craned back as I drove my right index finger back in his pucker hole making him cry out and whimper into the ball gag. He strained against the collar trying to pull away, but I held tight. “You better not run. Your master is watching you. You want to make him proud don’t you? You want to serve him like a good slave right? Good, now you fucking faggot, toss those condoms back toward me and listen to your master tell you what a worthless slave you are and how he is going to punish you later for fighting me. Tell him asshole, tell him how worthless he is. Tell him I’m here because your fucking little dick ain’t shit and it’s time for his ass to feel a real man. Talk dirty. That shits gets me hard. Tell your slave how it humiliates you to see someone else give him what you can’t.” As the leather bear daddy did as he was told and started talking dirty to his slave, I made a grand show of grabbing the box of condoms, tearing one off, opening the packet up, mumbling about it not going on quick enough and pretending to squirt a big shot of lube on the slave’s hole. In reality I had only put small a squirt of lube on his ass and a light coating on my dick and in my ‘fumbling’ had dropped the condom from the packet into my bag on the floor.

“Fucking faggot slave. Ready for this dick? I can’t hear you, I said I CAN’T FUCKING HEAR YOU!” and with that I rammed my raw dick into the slave’s already bloody ass. Every muscle in his body tensed and jerked like he had just been electrocuted and the leather bear got louder and more verbal as he saw his slave assaulted and knew it was hurting – he was fucking loving it. Immediately as the initial shock wore off the slave’s head snapped around, his neck straining, his eyes bulged as they met mine and I could tell he knew. He knew I was fucking him raw and there was not a damn thing he could do a about it. Shit I love that look of fear, realization, and the shimmers of desire for it, wanting it, needing my cum inside them. I have to admit he played the loyal slave part well and tried to buck and twist and get away, but I just dropped the chain, grabbed the collar around his neck, yanked him back and up against my body as I buried the rest of my bareback shaft in his hole and whispered so only he could hear, “Feel me? Feel that dick deep? I know this is what you want, and I will give it to you.” The slave started to struggle wildly to free himself from my raw fuck, so I slammed him face down on the bed, pulled his body back a bit so his ass was hanging off the edge of the bed and deep dicked him. The leather bear daddy was going crazy and was excited as hell and was literally pounding his fists on the arms of the chairs in excitement as he watched his slave get fucked and used. It only took several strokes of deep dicking before the slave relaxed and stopped fighting. The pure ecstasy of having a big, raw dick stroking his guts and opening that ass overwhelmed all other thoughts and feelings. “Look at your faggot slave,” I said to the bear daddy, “Pushing his ass back, he wants me deeper, harder.” I lifted my right leg and angled into his hole, making him whimper, and I could tell his ass was getting wetter and it was time for my first load.

Hot scalding cum shot from the head of my dick into his quivering hole and I pulled almost all the way out to ensure some of shot directly into the bloody cuts I had made with my nail before sinking back in. To the leather bear daddy, I did not let on that I was cumming at all. As far as he knew, I was just mixing up my thrusts and angles. The slave however knew. He strained to turn his head again, his eyes begging and pleading. Maybe he wanted to say stop, but I knew he meant he wanted me to give it to him. Bottoms can always feel when I cum. I shoot hard into the walls, and its thick and sticky like oatmeal, and my dick pulses like a cannon with every shot of infection. The slave whimpered a little, turned his head back, and I continued pumping, working my load deeper and deeper. After another minute I slowed and said to the bear, “OK, shut the fuck up. Just watch and learn.” Leaving my dick buried to the hilt in his ass, I grabbed his collar with both hands lifted the slave up and off the bed, turned, sat on the bed and laid back. “Ride that dick faggot slave. Bounce on it. Open that ass up.” I wrapped the chain to the collar around my wrist in case he got any stupid ideas and watched as he sneakily tried to reach back and feel my raw dick. I rapped his hand with my knuckles, spread my legs, he got the idea and slowly started bouncing on my dick. I gave him just enough chain so he could get a good bounce, but not come all the way off. My poz cum had made my dick glisten and shine and with every bounce the slave made, he helped assure his own infection. Time for the second breeding. I leaned up, grabbed his collar tight and in one motion pulled him back onto my chest as I brought my feet up and wedged them on the edge of the bed. “Listen to your faggot slave moan,” I said to the leather bear who was still sitting and watching in his chair, “My dick is stretching his walls now, punching in with every thrust, now listen to him as I bust his hole open.” I paused, adjusted the slave’s body on top of mine, I let go of his collar, reached down and cupped both hands under his ass to pull it open wider and hold him in place, leaned to his right – away from his master – and whispered in his ear, “Time for the next load in your ass.” The slave mumbled, I am sure he said PLEASE, as I eased my throbbing dick all the way until just the tip of my head was nestled at his torn hole. I shifted my feet, then SLAMMED MY DICK THROUGH HIS ASS RING, TEARING HIM MORE, SHREDDING HIM UP, PREPARING HIS HOLE FOR MORE INFECTED CUM. The slave shook and trembled, and swung his head from side to side as I beat fucked him. I dug my nails deeper into the flesh of his ass cheeks to keep his hole in place as I busted in and out and in and out, and as his whimpering increased so did my need to unload so I picked up the pace, angling from side to side with each thrust, doing as much damage as I could. Again the leather bear daddy thought I was pausing to change positions, but I was seeding his slave’s hole again. With every burst of my infected cum into his sore ass, the slave whimpered and turned his head to try to nuzzle into me. His assring was in total spasm from being abused, and milked every drop I had.

My dick was still in the slave’s ass when I turned my head and said to the leather bear daddy. “Pull your chair all the way back to the door to the room. I want your slave to be able to really see you good.” While he was moving his chair, I dropped my legs, pushed the slave forward and up and stood up with my dick still in his ass. The slave seemed somewhat dazed and confused so I led him to the spot between the end of the bed and the dresser the TV was on, told him to brace himself with one hand on the bed, the other on the dresser. He hung his head, I yanked his head back with the chain, leaned close to his ear and whispered, “You look in your Master’s eyes as he watches you take my poz load.” That revelation made the slave try to turn again, but I slapped his head hard and he stumbled as I ran him forward, driving his body against his leather daddy who was stunned and shocked and had put up in hands in self defense. He opened his mouth and I said, “SHUT THE FUCK UP. DON’T SAY A WORD YOU CUCKOLD SON-OF-A-BITCH. YOU’RE AS WORTHLESS AS YOUR FAG SLAVE. NOW YOU GET TO FEEL UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL HOW YOUR SLAV’ES BODY REACTS TO BEING FUCKED BY A REAL DICK!” I started to slam fuck the slave’s ass, his cum filled guts slurping and burping and making wet sloppy noises as he grunted, his face just inches from his leather daddy’s as I forced my poz cum deeper and deeper in his ass. I dropped the chain, took a step back, clawed my nails into the flesh of his hips and drove my dick hard up his hole as I pulled the slave’s body backwards to meet my dick. He was defenseless now. His ass was totally open and if his leather daddy could have looked down, he would have seen a glistening trail of cum and pink juice streaking the back of the boy’s thighs. The leather bear daddy’s eyes were wide as saucers now. His mouth was twisting in odd shapes as he forced himself to hold in any sound. The slave was whimpering louder, begging for me to finish my poz work, so I did. With the full force of my body I slammed the slave forward against his leather daddy sitting in the chair, wrapped both hands around the slave’s neck, squeezed his throat hard and exclaimed, “I’M GONNA FUCKING CUM, HOLY SHIT, FUCK, GIVE ME THAT FAGGOT SLAVE ASS, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME…..UGGGGG….SHIT…..UGGGGG……” This load felt twice as big as the first and went on and on and the slave’s body shuddered and spasmed in response. I was breathing hard and took my time working my cum in, caring nothing for how the bear daddy or his slave may feel right then. It was all about me and my need to infect and breed. Still keep my semi-hard dick in the slave’s ass, I reached down, dug my nails back into the flesh of his hips, pulled him back a yard or so and gave his leather bear daddy my most wicked, evil smile. The bear daddy was breathing hard too and I looked, and he had shot his own load all up onto his stomach, his dark hair now matted in gobs of white. “Did I fucking say you could touch yourself?” I asked. He gulped and meekly replied, “I didn’t I swear. I just, it just, fuck. It just happened. I…..” I shook my head, “Whatever, go clean that off real good. I don’t want to smell your funk.” The leather daddy bear held his hands out like he was afraid to touch himself as he walked into the bathroom. I yanked my dick out of the slave’s used ass making him cry out into the ball gag, quickly dragged him by the chain back to the other side of the bed, moved the hand towel near the pillows aside, took the condom the slave had filled earlier and squirted a dob of lube on it, rolled it around, then flung it onto the carpet in front of the TV. The slave looked at me in realization and I just smiled. I then bent down, grabbed a couple of my cotton squares, roughly dabbed his hole to secure my treasure trove, dropped the chain and said, “Go fucking kneel by the condom.” I jumped into my pants to hide my cum coated dick, then slid a piece of paper out of my pocket, walked over to the kneeling slave, slid the paper between his collar and neck, and leaned down and whispered in his ear, “You’re mine now.” I grabbed my boots and was just putting them on when the leather bear daddy came out of the bathroom. He looked at me, his slave kneeling, the used condom on the floor, he smiled wide, not having a fucking clue I just changed both their lives. I finished getting dressed, grabbed my bag, and pushed past the leather bear on my out without saying a fucking word to him. The elevator doors closed and I had to smile and wonder, what would the slave do to make sure his master did not find his ass full of cum? Hopefully this was a two-fer and once turned, the slave will then infect the leather bear daddy.

I did not even make it to the next floor in the elevator before there must have been some fucking blue-light special tweet go out as it seemed the bottoms could smell cummy dick. Greedy slut bottoms were getting on at every floor it seemed. I just shook my head, they were all too easy, no I had something better in mind. At 11:55 I opened my front door and there sitting on the steps was the slave I fucked at the hotel. I held the door open as he walked in. I shut the door, he unzipped his leather jacket and held out the chain that was attached to his collar. I wrapped the chain around my left hand, pulled his cold body close, looked down in his eyes and snarled, “What the fuck are you doing here faggot slave? Where the hell is your master?” The slave shook a little, looked at the floor, and said, “Your note said ‘AIDS DICK – BE HERE BY MIDNIGHT’ so I am Sir. I…I left Master at the club, the one holding the Domination party. He…he..” I smiled, slapped his head, and said, “Good faggot. Time for you to learn how to worship an AIDs dick and to get your reward.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

• 9 months later...

The Stealth Bomber, Episode 5 – CVS Health?:– CVS, the local drug/convenience/trying to be a mini-Walmart was open 24/7 and could always be relied on as the go-to place to grab a pack of smokes on the way home, some travel size lotion to use as lube, or my cotton squares that I used to pat down the torn and bloody asses I fucked and infected. Smokes are gone now, but for the rest, still has what I need and then some. I’m the Stealth Bomber – my mission is to infect as many dumb ass cunts as I can. Not because I just want to, I NEED TO. I need to breed, I need to seed, and I need to infect. Nothing else does it for me and with my 9-inch dick and being the evil fucker that I am, I make that shit happen. It keeps me level and is my drug of choice, converting unsuspecting negative boy ass into POZ and AIDS filled cunts.

Sometimes my missions are better planned than Seal Team 6, the fuckers who took down Osama Bin Laden. I don’t mind making a plan, preparing, doing whatever it takes to fulfill my mission. Other times my mission gets accomplished through random acts of fate when a target just offers itself up and in my book, it’s the fucking universe’s way of blessing my need, ensuring I pass along my infectious seed. Maybe the universe sees it as its way of weeding out the dumb cunts? I don’t care, as long as I get my nutt inside some neg ass, I’m all good. Contrary to what you may read in the press or hear from their bitchy little mouths, the neg bottoms all want POZ seed and NEED it even if they cannot express it verbally. That’s where I come in. I am not doing anything bad, I am helping them, giving them what they truly want and need but cannot ask for in this fucked up Pilgrim society we got going on.

My latest addition to my treasure chest is Stevie. Not Steve, Steven, or even the affected Stephen – but Stevie. Fuck, his name tag alone yells to the world, “I’M A CUNT.” A few months back the staff at CVS began to be awfully fucking friendly, saying, “Hi, how may I help you,” at every fucking turn. While I appreciate the business model, personally I hate that shit and just want to get in and out and be done with it. I usually end up heading to my offices at the firm by 5:00 a.m. I like getting in early so I can deal with shit before Tre (see the previous stories about him and his charged ass) and the other shows up. On my walk there I stop every morning at the CVS at the corner of 14th Street and Vermont Ave. The floors above are a Residence Inn Marriott hotel, but the ground floor is CVS and I grab the daily news papers, maybe a salad or banana, and am on my way. Lately, I have been greeted at the self-check out machines by Stevie – a perky, YOUNG, little boy with lips just made for sucking dick. At that time of morning – just after the stockers have finished filling up the shelves and before the morning rush hour, there are only a couple staff working and they all seem bored as shit. Stevie makes up for this by going above and beyond the standard greeting and trying to chat me up. I hate that shit. I even said something to Mr. Reynolds about it one morning. He’s the overnight manager, about 65, and someone who I have seen around for years as he first worked at my dry cleaners, then the liquor store, and now at the CVS - and he’s gay shit. The old man tried coming on to me the first time I saw him at my dry cleaners and why he thought I was a bottom I have no idea so we quickly agreed to stay in our own stud pastures and share tips on good bottoms now and then.

When I said something to Mr. Reynolds about Stevie he scoffed, “Yeah that boy thinks his shit don’t stink – little prick.” I laughed and said, “Well, I can tell from that comment you already struck out on that turn at bat. Mind if I take a swing?” Mr. Reynolds held his hands palm up in resignation, “Sure, have it, and if I can help, let me know.” OK, now I had my mission and time to put the plan in action. The next time Stevie eagerly approached me I asked for his help finding an item on one of the shelves. He practically skipped down the aisle, his face beaming with pride as he pointed to the item I wanted. I made sure to brush against his body as I reached down, grabbed what I needed, stood up, adjusted my semi-hard dick in my pants and without a glance back walked to the checkout. The next morning when the automatic doors of the CVS swung open, there was Stevie, eager and waiting, and so was I. This time I asked for help finding something in an aisle near the back of the store. Stevie looked around, anxious to help but afraid to leave his post. Good old Mr. Reynolds stepped out from behind the office door and waved us along, “Go on now,” he said, “I can watch things.” I turned and gave him a knowing wink as I followed Stevie’s perky little ass down the aisle. This time when Stevie showed me the product I was looking for I pretended not to catch what he was saying and stepped closer, and then closer, and then pressed my body against his, my dick right at the level of his face and as stayed bent over pointing to what he thought I wanted. My dick was hard, and Stevie felt it. I saw the hunger and need in his eyes. He wanted my dick. My raw dick – and my toxic load. He asked for it. Again, without a glance back I walked up to the front and the checkout leaving Stevie in the aisle to deal with his desires.

The next morning was a repeat of every other morning and this time Stevie was like a fucking lap dog practically bouncing up and down needing attention. Well, I fucking planned to give it to him, but first I brushed him off, said, “I’m good, thanks,” and wandered back towards the pharmacy where Mr. Reynolds had told me he would be stocking shelves. Once I confirmed everything was all set, I made my way back to the front and was greeted by Stevie’s glowing face and bright eyes – anxious to serve – and I would make sure he did. “Do you have another of these coffee’s that are supposed to be on sale?” I asked, “I only found this one in the aisle.” Stevie looked confused, “Yes Sir, I’m sure we do. They should have restocked them. Let me check.” Stevie quickly walked by me, down the appropriate aisle, frowned as he saw the empty slot on the shelf and started to apologize, “I’m so sorry. I…I’m not sure why… but looks like we are out.” I frowned showing my displeasure, “Are you sure? Mr. Reynolds your manager said there was plenty in stock. Maybe you should check the back?” Stevie’s face glowed with that realization as he began to stride towards the stock room full of purpose, with me right behind him. “Oh no, sorry Sir, you can’t come back here,” Stevie said as he tried to close the door in my face to prevent me from following. I let out throaty growl, scowled, and said, “Step the fuck back!”

Stevie stepped to the side as I pushed past him into the store room. He quickly walked around me, went down an aisle of boxes and started to fumble around trying to find the box with the coffee I wanted. “I’m sure it’s right here, let me just…” I set my briefcase on a stack of boxes, flipped it open and double checked my supplies, then interrupted him. Enough of this shit. Time to complete this mission. “Turn around,” I said. Stevie paused, turned and gasped as he saw me standing there with my 9-inch dick hanging out of my pants. “You’ve been eyeing my fucking dick every God-damn morning. I know you want to taste it. Feel it. Don’t you?” Stevie’s mouth opened and closed but no words came out. That was ok. I closed the gap between us, grabbed his hand, set it on my throbbing dick, and saw his whole body shake as he felt the weight of my charged manhood.

“You’ve been teasing me. Time to pay up boy,” I snarled. Stevie’s hand shook, my dick pulsed, his voice quivered as he tried to convince me what I said was not true. I ignored the dumb cunt, undid my belt, dropped by pants to the floor and let my dick and balls swing free. I set my suit coat on a box, and pointed at my dripping meat, “Get on your knees. It’s not going to suck itself.” The boy hesitated so I slapped him – hard – he touched his cheek, blushed, then got on his knees like the good dick boy that he was. I knew those lips were made for sucking dick and told him so as he slobbed my knob, spit it up good and wet. He was in pig heaven but the mission had a timeline and him being on his fucking knees like Saint Theresa all day was not part of it, so I slapped his face again and said, “Get up. I’m going to fuck you now.” Stevie looked up at me in horror, fascination – and need – yes need shone from his eyes like a beacon, begging me in. The dumb ass cunt finally found his voice and said, “I...I can’t Sir...I’m working…and I…” I slapped his face again. Damn why do they have to talk and right on queue we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us and I turned as Stevie poked his head out around my thighs, “Mr. Reynolds, I think it’s time for the boy’s break, don’t you?” I said. Mr. Reynolds chuckled, shook his head, let out a low “DAMN”, then said, “Oh yeah. I believe you’re right. The customer is always right. I’ll be out front, just let me know when you are done, I think then me and STEVIE will need to do a quick review of some customer service feedback.” His laugh echoed in the storeroom as he left and once Mr. Reynolds had closed the door I got back to business.

“Pull your pants down,” I ordered and Stevie quickly obliged. Damn, this mission would be easier then I expected. No fight back, I guess he knew he was a dumb cunt only worthy for AIDS dick. Once his pants were down I roughly turned him around, drove the finger on my right hand with the sharpened nail roughly into his ass and began to saw his chute like a lumberjack. Stevie yelped, moaned, groaned, tried to get away – fuck I hate that too. I pushed him forward until he tumbled over his pants around his ankles and went face first into a box of shampoo, bottles tumbling out, bouncing against the concrete floor. I didn’t say a word as I continued to ream his tight little pucker hole with my razor nail, making that cunt nice and bloody. Stevie was a good boy and stayed bent over, letting me prep him like I wanted so it was time to reward his good behavior.

I reached into my briefcase, pulled out my cotton squares – thank you CVS – wiped the boy’s now tender and tore up hole and smiled in satisfaction as it came up red. The only sound in the storeroom was Stevie breathing hard as I tossed the bloody cotton square into my briefcase that would go in my treasure chest when I got home. I grabbed the travel size bottle of lotion then decided no, he needs to FEEL my dick, closed my briefcase shut with a SNAP, cleared my throat and spit on his waiting hole. Stevie moaned, I spit on my dick and with my right hand coated my shaft a little, spit twice more, smacked the boy’s ass for good measure and then asked, “You ready?” I frankly don’t know what he planned to say because as he started to speak I dug my nails into his hips and slammed my raw cock into his tight ass. Stevie cried out, he whimpered, he pleaded, he begged – damn that shit made me hard! “Tell me you want my raw dick in that ass,” I told him, “Let me hear you beg for it.” My dick pummeled his tight little hole, red dripping, my spit mixing in, prepping the way for my virus filled load.

“PLEASE…OH FUCK PLEASE…OH…,” Stevie cried out. I don’t know what he was oh fuck pleasing about, it didn’t matter, I was going to breed and seed that neg cunt and make it mine. I was going to wipe that perky smile off his face and busted that hole as hard as I could as it dripped and spackled the concrete floor and my pants with the evidence. I realized his hole was not opening like it should but trying to clamp up like a seawall against the North Sea. I busted through that dike and invaded his lowlands. No limits, no concern for the dumb ass cunt or his hole, it was mine now and I was going to fuck him to death! I pulled my raw, 9-inch dick all the way out, smiled as I looked at his eager bruised hole quiver, twitch, then slammed it back in. Twice more and I was ready. The third time when I slammed in I went balls deep and twisted his guts to my need and opened them up so my poison could shoot wide and far. I held the boy’s hips, my nails creating their own trail of blood on his skin as they dug in while my virus filled load dug into his insides. Stevie was a fucking mumbling mess at this point, but I was not done. As soon as the final wave of my orgasm faded I started to pound him again. The boy was getting week in the knees as I worked out load #2. Given the location, I could not really use him more right then like I wanted, and decided that was enough for today. With no warning I yanked my dick out his ass, rammed my finger up his open hole to scrape the insides around a bit to make sure my cum had plenty of places to nest, pulled it out and wiped it off on the back of his shirt, then grabbed another cotton square for a final wipe. Perfect!

Pulling my pants back up I saw how messy it had really been and knew my dry cleaners would wonder again how I ended up with blood splattered on my pants – Dexter? No. Stealth Bomber you dumb cunts. I closed my briefcase and turned to leave when Stevie spoke, his voice quivering, “Can I…will I…I want to see you…I…” I just looked at him, shook my head, and made my way out of the store room. Mr. Reynolds was standing just outside by the self-serve cash registers. He looked at me questioningly as he handed me my morning papers and asked, “Did CVS serve you well today?” I pointed and said, “He’s all yours, primed and ready and LOADED, and yes thank you. I think I may have to take advantage of the exceptional service you provide again some morning. Make sure he’s ready or find someone who is.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9