U.S. Regions with abundance of tops?

fetishpigbottom

OK. So I live in South Florida and have been trying to get my ass fucked for days. Just look at Craigslist and you'll see I'm in a land saturated by bottoms. Hell even my last trip to the sex club in Lauderdale it seemed there were more guys walking around, stroking their cocks, you couldn't get a spot in the bottoms up room but hardly any bottom was getting' nailed. Was rather boring. There for hours and got only 2 cocks in my ass and neither of them shot their loads.

So was wondering if there are any tops living in the same situation? Are you in a place over-saturated with tops? Can't find bottoms? Me and my pig bud were talking about making a sex trip somewhere so we can set up a couple of gangbangs and get our asses nice and bred over a weekend sometime.

So help us bottoms out.... help us find places with plenty of tops to go around, 'cause it doesn't seem to be in FL!

• Administrators
Maybe it's an urban legend type of thing but word has it: Dallas is packed with bottoms and Houston is packed with tops.

I thought it was the other way around...

I don't think there is a place. As a former total top I never had a problem finding a fuck. Now as a versatile man, when I find my ass quivering for cock I find it hard to find a top. Still have no problems finding guys who want my cock in their ass

Hey Fetish- I share your pain- with Tues and Weds as my weekend, it makes it even more of a challenge to find a top willing to play. I HAVe found some good results inMiami- been doing a small bar there called Jamboree, active patio- and every so often a very agreeable top who likes to run an ass and pimp it out <g> Will be testing the tops of Palm Springs 21-28 May, will give youa first hand report on that experiment