Pick A Number .. Any Number?

Bobby had been chatting with Steven off and on for a few weeks. Bobby was instantly drawn to Steven the first time he saw him on Grindr. And he was disappointed when Steven revealed he had HIV not too long after their first chat. Still, Bobby found himself drawn to Steven. Bobby was rather particular when it came to guys; and Steven matched every one of his preferences: tall, lean, white, smooth and under 30. Bobby wanted to be with him so bad, but couldn't bring himself to say it. The fear of HIV was just too much to face.

Steven didn't need to do very much persuading, though - at least to keep Bobby talking to him. All it took was for Steven to send Bobby one picture of his thick tool for Bobby to stay interested. Over a few days, the conversations turned increasingly more sexual and suggestive. Bobby would send messages along the lines of "if you didn't have HIV, I'd like you fuck me every night. " Steven had heard those types of things before, but wasn't distressed when Bobby said it. He saw an opening unfolding.

Bobby finally got the nerve to invite Steven over to hang out and "Maybe jerk each other off" if they decided they liked each other in real life. From the moment Steven walked into Bobby's apartment, Bobby could barely think straight. Steven was clever enough to wear basketball shorts and a wife beater which showed his body off amazingly well; he also had calculated it would be best to go commando; and the outline of his thick cock was very evident, even as he was soft and clothed.

It was hard for Bobby to not stare at Steven; and Bobby felt himself getting hard just at seeing the hints of what Steven was packing. Bobby was still distracted and nervous about the possibility of doing anything with a poz guy. He figured a strong drink or two would help calm the nerves. After the second stiff drink kicked in, Bobby was feeling less timid. "So, lemme see that big dick of yours" Bobby finally requested. Steven stood up from the couch next to Bobby, faced him, and then slowly pulled down his shorts. A semi-hard cock began to appear as Steven pulled them down. And then Steven pulled his shorts past the top of his cock and it spring up slightly, still not fully hard.

Bryan just stared and admired it, while his own cock stiffened in his jeans. "I think it's safe to say we like each other, so go ahead and jerk it," Steven prompted Bobby. Bobby tried not to seem too eager as he grabbed the dick dangling in front of him. Steven wasn't the longest dick Bryan had seen, but he sure was the thickest. It reminded Bobby of a slinky for a moment. Bobby tugged on it gently. "Yeah, stroke that cock like you want it," Steven urged him on. Bobby continued to slowly pull on the hardening cock as it thickened in his hand. "I won't tell anyone if you put it in your mouth. It's safe," Steven invited. Bobby stroked it a few more times as he considered it. He was nervous about putting this dick in his mouth, but was so desperately wanting to inhale as much of it as he could.

A few moments later, and Bobby was struggling to wrap his mouth around Steven's thick shaft and make his way part-way down the wide girth stretching his mouth. "Oh yeah, suck on that dick," Steven whispered, "choke on my cock. Go all the way down." Bobby did as instructed, trying to put the thought of HIV out of his head. The involuntary choke that occurred as he tried to go all the way down distracted him from his worrying. He now felt challenged by this big cock and determined to deep-throat it entirely. "Fuck yeah, keep sucking on that dick," Steven said as he reached around and grabbed the back of Bobby's head to quicken the pace with assertive pulls on the head. "Mmmm..." Bobby moaned, his mouth had never been more stuffed with dick before; and he was rock-hard as he savored the meat in his mouth.

Just a few minutes later, Bobby found himself on his bed still enjoying the big dick in his mouth while Steven laid back. Steven had a proposition for Bobby. "Hey, I have an idea," he said as Bobby slobbered on his cock. "I know you're afraid to get fucked .. but how about I just put my dick into you gently, and let it stay there without any fucking. Just so you can feel it inside you." Bobby stopped his work for the moment, turned to Steven and responded "Uh, I don't know. It sounds risky." "It's pretty low risk. I'm on meds and all. Besides, I won't be fucking you. I'll just slowly put it in and hold still while you jerk off and pretend I'm fucking you." Bobby was inwardly excited by the proposal, thinking to himself How risky could it be? It would only be a little penetration.

A few moments later, Bobby's heart was racing as Steven made his way in between his spread legs, and positioned his spit-covered cock in line with Bobby's smooth hole. Steven licked his fingers and applied more spit to Bobby's pink pleasure spot. "Here it comes." Steven said as he slowly pressed his tip against the hole with assertive, but gentle pressure. Bobby's heart was pounding incredibly hard. "I should stop," he said to himself, but he couldn't bring himself to say the words. He was more turned-on than he was scared. The feeling of the tip of the thick cock making its way inside him was too enticing to stop. Steven pulled out a tad, and pressed in a bit more, picking up more spit to help lube the path inside.

Bobby bit his lip and found himself closing his eyes, not his usual practice during sex, but he couldn't bring himself to watch a poz cock enter his ass. Somehow, closing his eyes made the reality less real. "That's it - how's it feeling?" Steven asked. Bobby forced himself to take a few long breaths. The thick tip stretched his hole and burned, but Bobby knew that the burn wouldn't last long. A few minutes later of of very slow gentle pressure, and Steven was half-way into Bobby's ass. The anxiety building in Bobby was being slowly washed away by the pleasure of his hole being filled. "Do you like it there?" Steven asked. "Mmm .. yeah .. that feels great," Bobby answered, his eyes still clenched closed. Steven held the cock in place for nearly a minute while Bobby jerked on his now rock-hard cock. Steven reasoned now was a good time to make his next move, "I'm getting a cramp, I'm just gonna re-position a bit" and with that Steven swayed his upper body a little, and pushed another inch deeper into Bobby's wanting hole. "Oh fuck!" Bobby blurted as he felt the cock invading further. He opened his eyes for a moment, only to quickly shut them again so as to not 'see' what was unfolding.

"Sorry, you okay?" Steven answered. "Yeah, damn, that feels amazing. Right there." Steven held it in place as Bobby stroked more. "Oh fuck, that feels amazing," Bobby revealed as he stroked his thin smooth cock furiously. "I need to readjust again, sorry .. cramp again," Steven said, using the same lie to to take advantage of the tight hot hole further. Bobby was too horned up by this point to be concerned, and gasped as he felt the cock slide in further. He almost didn't realize that Steven pulled his cock out a bit and slid it back in a couple of times. The pleasure was overwhelming him. Steven held still again and asked, "So, what position do you like better? The first one or the this one?" Bobby stopped moaning for a moment, "I dunno .. they are both amazing." Steven slid his cock back a little and said, "You like position one?" and then slid it back in where it was "or position two?" "Ohh! Two! Damn - two!" Bobby nearly squealed in reply. "Okay .. and do you like two - or three3?" and with that slid in even deeper, almost three-quarters into Bobby's now inviting ass. "Fuck! Three! I LOVE three!" Bobby proclaimed. "Hmmm, okay, what's better? One...or three?" Steven pulled back and then thrust back to his deepest position. "Mmmm! Fuck! Three! Definitely three!" Bobby was beside himself. Any thought of HIV was buried deep in the back of his head while every part of his mind was screaming for more cock. Steven knew Bobby was giving in and continued progressing. "Hey, this is hard to hold here .. can you roll onto your stomach? I can hold your favorite position better." "Yeah .. hell yeah!" Bobby instantly agreed. Steven slowly slid out his cock; and Bobby complied and flipped onto his belly; and then Steven moved back into position.

"So, when I'm outside you, this is position zero," Steven explained, "now, here's one, then, two, and your favorite, three" as he slid back into the hole he was exploiting. "Oh God, yes!" Bobby gladly accepted the cock back inside him. "Do you want to try a different number?" Steve asked playfully. "Yeah, man!" Bobby nearly begged. "Here comes position five .." and he paused. Bobby anxiously awaited. The pause seemed like an eternity. And then Bobby felt a deep pressure burying in his hole. "Holy fuck! I love five - fuckin' love five!" Bobby shot back. Steven slid back some, "You prefer five to three?" "Yes! I want five again. Gimme five!" Steven responded by pushing back deep into position number five. Bobby had never felt such ecstasy rushing through him. "Ready for the next number?" Steven asked, anticipating the answer. "Fuck yeah!" Bobby answered. "Here's six!!! and this time, Steven was not as gentle, he jabbed as deep as he could. Bobby shuddered as he felt the stabbing pain, but then pleasure washed over him again. "God damn .. holy fuck!" Bobby couldn't find words to describe the pleasure his ass was getting. "I love it. I love it!!!"

Steven knew Bobby was under his full control now, "if you want, you can call out different position numbers, and I can change as you want them. For example, here's one to five." Steven pulled back and pressed back in. "And here's two to six" and again demonstrated with a rock and thrust that nearly made Bobby cum. "Oh shit! That's fucking incredible! Do one to five!" Bobby demanded. Steven obliged. "Two to six!" Bobby requested enthusiastically. It didn't even occur to him that he was getting his ass pounded. He was just picking numbers, as far as he thought. Again, Steven thrust appropriately. "I want zero to six!" Bobby couldn't get enough. Steven pulled all the way out, and slammed it back all the way in. "Oh FUCK!" Bobby nearly screamed at the onslaught of pleasure and pain simultaneously. "Ohh, I see what you like, now.." Steven said in his continuous playful tone. Without awaiting a response, Steven pulled all the way out, and gave Bobby another slam; and repeated three more times. Bobby was so turned on, tears were involuntarily forming at the corner of his eyes.

"You mind if I pick some random numbers to give you? I think you'll like them." Steven was leading his now vulnerable conquest. "Fuck, yeah!" Bobby responded with a wide smile. "Here it comes!" Steven announced. Bobby felt the thick cock slowly sliding out and in for a few moments. Steven picked up his pace and did a few deep jabs. He then returned to slow strokes, varying his depth with each push. "Oh shit!" Bobby had a hard time verbalizing the pleasure he was feeling, "Fuck ! FUCK! FUCK!" And then, Steven stopped, and held position. "Keep going!" Bobby insisted. Steven, however, held still, about three-quarters deep for several moments. The pause was torturing Bobby as he was on the verge of erupting any moment. "Please fuck me!" Bobby urged. Steven leaned in close to Bobby's ear and said, "I'm so fucking turned on. I love your ass. If I keep going, I won't be able to stop; and you're gonna end up full of my poz cum." Bobby couldn't even consider the risk at this point; he was too turned on to care and instantly replied with, "Do it! fuck my ass! I want your cum!"

Steven resumed his slow fucking and gradually picked up his pace and depth. Bobby replied with escalating moans as Steven picked up his pace. Bobby felt a tongue enter his ear and felt a hot wet sensation as Steven probed deep into his ear with his tongue and then whispered, "You're gonna get my poz cum. I'm gonna fucking own your ass!" Bobby didn't blink. He surrendered to the thick pleasure stick that was now more than familiar with his ass, and he was determined to let it remain at any direction Steven desired. "Have my ass!" Bobby pleased, "I'm yours! Own my ass."

And with those last four words, Steven was drilling Bobby without any hesitation or reservation. Bobby's head bumped up against the headboard a few times while Steven made a point to jab as forcefully as he could. "Unnh! Unnh! Of .. FUCK! FUCK!" Bobby blurted. "When you're ready for my poz cum up your ass, call out for number ten!" Steven commanded. It didn't take Bobby but a few seconds to cry out, "Now! Fuck! I want number ten now! Gimme ten! Ten!" And before he could mutter another word, he heard the loudest slapping noises he ever heard during sex and felt balls slamming against his hole with each quickening thrust.

Only now was Bobby starting to realize that he wasn't just changing positions of a cock gently making his way into him. There was no escaping what was occurring. A thick cock was violently assaulting his hole. A thick poz cock was about to shoot cum deep into him. And Bobby was surprised to find this realization didn't scare him; it only turned him on even more. He wasn't supposed to do this; and he was letting go. "Cum in me! I'm yours! Cum .. deep .. up .. my ass!" he managed to belt out. "Take my poz load you fucking cum slut!" Steven insisted while he unloaded deep inside Bobby with continuous deep and quick thrusts. Bobby's ass felt instantly wet and full. The thought of poz cum being shot up his ass managed to excite him to the brink; and Bobby came at the same time into the sheet beneath him. Steven left his dick deeply buried with Bobby until every last drop was deposited into his newly owned hole.

The awareness of what actually occurred slowly dawned on Bobby. And his more rational reaction was to try and clean himself. "Umm .. I need to shower," he said as he nearly darted out of bed for the shower. Steven took the opportunity to put on his clothes and leave Bobby to reflect on what he just gave in to.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

As a stud I consider Steven the hero of this piece and a perfect 10 for proving himself as the man in his relationship with Bobby by conquering him and having a nice penis-pleasing orgasm in him knocking him up with his 'hot' jizz.

Bobby could have shown Steven more respect by sucking his dick clean and kissing it & his balls, as well as his ass, as a token of appreciation for his stud service.