Best lube to use for fucking

lvsucknswallow

Because I love eating out a well fucked ass, and love sucking on a cock that's just been buried in a hot ass (mine or someone else's), my preference is for no artificial lubes at all.

Cum is the first choice. Spit is second. Anything else is an extremely distant third.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I love eating out a well fucked ass, and love sucking on a cock that's just been buried in a hot ass (mine or someone else's), my preference is for no artificial lubes at all.

Cum is the first choice. Spit is second. Anything else is an extremely distant third.

I am so on the same fuckin page as you

Agree with MascMountainMan: Spit and cum.

Most water-based lubes are horrible, there are some decent silicon-based ones, which are ok for fucking anal virgins (which I do my share of), but other than that best to avoid artificial lubes. They don't feel anything like cum when fucking and they certainly don't taste like it.

Gun Oil ..astroglide' date=' but mostly my precum..i leak buckets..

ive had to raid the kitchen a few times to find, butter, cookingoil or whatever grease to use>[/quote']

We so need to fuck hardhat. I'd love to taste your Precum!

Guest ff-whole

Just a little spit...

I produce my own lube once the top starts fingering me and when I loosen up a bit. Any additional lubes are counter productive to the sensation.

I tend to get very wet myself.

OMG, bacon grease! I can't decide if that would be gross or extremely hot. Something to try.

It's fun. Weekends we used to always make bacon. A former partner of mine was always usually horny and liked to do creative things like bite me, do breathplay with me, or just things that would surprise me. He always liked to call me piggy too because he saw me as a young pig in development and training. The grease was nearby, he was horny, so he used it for lube and it worked perfectly :)

It's how real pigs fuck :P

• 4 months later...

I prefer to use lube when getting fucked, especially when I'm in a darkroom. I like to have a slippery hole when guys going by touch my hole. Dry holes are hard to enter.

Which kind of lube? I like stuff like Boy Butter because I can then know that the stuff that's leaking out of my hole is cum. If I use the clear lubes I an really tell the cum from the lube. Boy Butter sticks to the skin and the cum just leaks out.