could you be versatile, or are you committed to your role?

Fickloch

What are you?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Bottom
    • Totally Versatile
    • Versatile but prefer bottom
    • Versatile but prefer top

At the last sex party I went to, within the first 20 minutes I was fucked twice and bred. The second guy had just pulled out when a bottom positioned himself in front of me. I fucked him and shot a huge load in his hole. Afterwards I thought to myself, "Man it simply doesn't get any better than this." If I had to choose top or bottom, I'd choose bottom, but no one is making me choose so I do it all.

It all depends on him and what he's into - I've already made my choices and am just hoping I've made the right ones in this instance. Some guys say "Boss" to me, while with others it's "say Boss", if that makes sense (and if it doesn't, tough!). Topper should definitely consider a trip to Wales...

Guest faggot hole

Gee, i have always been a bottom. Started out that way at an early age and was trained to take it. In the decade that i have been sexually active i have never topped a single guy. i am not certain in my own mind that fucking a guy is sex. The only sex i have ever known is getting fucked or sucking dick. If it ain't in my hole it ain't sex

I'm a total sub bottom, thats just the way it is. I've tried to top, but that's not what I'm into. I was born a bottom and I know it. Why try to be something you are not.

Totally understandable, and I admire your resolution, even if I don't understand it.

I'm intrigued, do you jerk off? Do you need ass-play to cum? What is the role of your cock in your sex life?

It all depends on him and what he's into - I've already made my choices and am just hoping I've made the right ones in this instance. Some guys say "Boss" to me, while with others it's "say Boss", if that makes sense (and if it doesn't, tough!). Topper should definitely consider a trip to Wales...

True. Also I find a lot that the whole sub/dom dynamic doesn't actually need to depend on the role. For example, I'm a pretty weedy hairless guy but I've fucked a lot of power-bottoms and they get off to me saying shit like "do you like that Daddy?" "Am I fucking you OK daddy?" etc.

The notion of the dom as the top is just a stereotype, I think.

I firmly believe that even guys who feel strongly drawn to just be a top or a bottom should at the very least try the other side, if only to have a better understanding of what they're doing to or for their partners.

I firmly believe this as well, but then again I don't want to arrogate my beliefs onto others who feel differently.

Being a total top I can kind of understand, because taking it up the ass is kind of invasive and might be an experience some just don't have the aptitude for.

But being a total bottom is bizarre to me. I mean you are basically a women without a vagina? Again, not judging, just my POV.

Total bottom here - well almost total. Need the little blue pill to get me hard enough to top, and even then i lose it when i'm in an arse. But slide your cock into me and i get iron hard and keep it that way till you pull out - and love it!!!

Total top here...Don't know if I'd enjoy being fucked because I love fucking man hole sooo much...I'm fortunate to have a big, very thick dick that gets rock hard and stays rock hard...and when I fuck a guy I want it to be one of the best fucks he has ever had--I know if he enjoys it then I'm going to enjoy it, that if he loves what I'm doing to his hole then he is going to make me love doing it....I get up deeper than most dicks do, but then I like to pry, stick, rotate, gyrate and massage every square inch of that fuck chute with my cock...and if that ass grinds back, squeezes, and dances with my cock, then we can fuck hard for hours...the hotter I get, my dick stretches and expands even bigger and harder....so yeah, I think I'm committed to topping hot hungry ass