Anal-condyloma

Hi,

almost two months ago I had an operation to move away anal-condyloma. Right now I can't have sex, it doesn't hurt but my hole is extremily tight...How many of you had the same problems and how did u get back to get fucked as usual? Let me know...I'm fuckin' horny!:grin:

Your not going to like my answer, but i have a good friend who had this, and got them lasered off. He started having sex about 6 months later, but it was brutal, and he bled. A year after it it was alot better, but he was still really tight, and tore easily. He said it took him a good 3 years to really come back to normal.

Holy shit! I hope your friend was an exception. I had the operation last week. They cut and froze them off. Next week I have to start using Aldara cream for 3 weeks. I was hoping to get rid of this before the summer starts.....:)

Duvel,

After having a anal fissure surgery and removal of some AIN3 lesions removed it took me about 9 months before I was able to bottom without pain or bleeding, since then I have had some AIN3 lesions that where removed with infrared Coagulator ablation (IRC) and back to normal with in a few weeks.

I'm booked in for surgery on my warts next month - I'm not looking forward to the recovery if it takes months to get back normal fucking!

Dont know if you have an option with the UK health system but, imiquimod aka aldara, zyclara cream is supposed to fix the problem without surgery. My friend said he would go that route 100% had he known how bad the recovery would be.

Tried aldara, tried another one whose name escapes me, tried freezing, tried it all and more than once, but no luck. The doctors refused to cut them off until I'd tried everything else - it'll be a year from getting them til my op - but admitted my untreated HIV might be behind the lack of healing.

• 1 month later...

Well, I finally had my operation to have my warts removed 10 days ago. I'm healing pretty well, just a few sore areas and some bleeding still. Crapping is pretty painful, it was agony, but that's getting easier each day. My arse hole does feel different due to the amount of skin removed during surgery, so it might take a while for me to rediscover my hole, which bits feel good etc.

I can't wait for my first good fucking, although I think that may be still a few weeks away! After having these things for a year I'm just glad they're finally gone.