Which Turns You On More - Anonymous Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

rawTOP

Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

• Anonymous
    • Intimate/Connected

• Administrators

Seems some people are sexually motivated to make a connection with the other person, while people like me like would prefer a completely anonymous pump-and-dump. Which type are you?

It depends. Anonymous, impersonal sex can be hot, sleazy and degrading. Sometimes I just want to be used like a whore. It can be a big turn on. I think most of us need an emotional connection or "significant other" in our lives too. I need different things at different times.

anonymous most deffinately. I think its for me the thrill of running into you later and seeing the look on your face as you make eye contact. I have never approached an anonymous fuck in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i like a good anonymous fuck. The fill the need at the time! If you have some sort of emotional connection to the guy fucking you, then its a different kind of hot. Both ways are hot. All depnds on what you are wanting!

i like a good anonymous fuck. The fill the need at the time! If you have some sort of emotional connection to the guy fucking you, then its a different kind of hot. Both ways are hot. All depnds on what you are wanting!

Completely agree...both are great in different ways. But most of my sex is anonymous (often literally, as in not being even on a first-name basis)

• 6 months later...

It can be great going to a crusing spot (as I've done) and had regular anonymous sex with the same guy. I first got an older well-hung guy off in the park maybe ten years ago. Since then, I see him every few months maybe or sometimes not for a long time.

Doesn't matter - now as soon as I see him, I drop to my knees and he fucks my face, then he bends me over, fucks me. Everytime he's about to shoot his load, he pulls out and I know to sink to my knees again for a hot salty facial. Then he pretty much zips up and leaves me there on my knees. Never known his name. Hardly said a word. No need.

anonymous. even better if it is repeat anonymity. i love taking loads from someone when we don't even know each other's names. just knowing that he enjoys dumping his load in me. and even hotter when it develops into me sucking him off before and after, and him pissing in me.