Which Turns You On More - Anonymous Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

rawTOP

Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

• Anonymous
    • Intimate/Connected

I think you can have both. Could be because I'm young but I love intimacy and passion with a man after sex and just being next to him afterwards.

I've had tons of guys who just wanna fuck and pump n go. And it's hot as fuck and I love that. But If I am really into a guy and he is into me if afterwards he wants to cuddle, make out, and just be beside me that is one of the hottest and fulfilling things ever. It makes you feel at peace and happy and relaxed. If the guy and I have chemistry it can also make me temporarily forget about taking loads. But then again I am young ;P

The best sex definitely involves a mental/psychological intimacy as well as a physical connection for me. It's hottest when another poz pig and I on the same level and kissing passionately while I impregnate him with my virus or take his dirty seed in my guts. For me, sex between men doesn't get any better than that.

This is a great question, and a really hot discussion. I don't think it has to be either/or. Anonymity doesn't preclude intimacy. I feel very strong connections with some of the guys I fuck at bath houses and arcades, and I hope that they feel the same way. Even through a glory hole, we can use touch, sound and the rhythm of our fuck to connect. If there is no condom involved, insemination is a very intimate act.

Years ago, when I was with my partner, I played with a certain guy at the gym. We played only three times. There was lots of kissing and touch, so I guess that this qualifies as intimate/connected sex. But, we never once spoke, and we only knew each other in one setting, so this was also anonymous sex. Those are the hottest sexual encounters I have ever had (except maybe for the six months I spent dating an older, submissive, bottom ex who happened to be Poz). Maybe it was totally irrational on my part, but I knew that if this guy and I had gone further, I would have left my partner and spent the rest of my life with him. Now that the partner of 9 years is out of the picture, I definitely regret not having allowed myself to take it further.

Edited by fskn
Title

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I had an error when posting the options for the poll. These are the options I came up with:

1. I only have bareback sex with partner/lover in a monogamous relationship

2. I have bareback sex with partner/lover, and also with friend/fuckbuddy using condoms. No anonymous sex

3. I have bareback sex with partner/lover and with friends/fuckbuddy. No anonymous sex

4. I like to bareback with partner/lover/friend/fuckbuddy but use condoms when having anonymous sex

5. Prefer bareback with partner/lover/friend/fuckbuddy but I sometimes BB when having anonymous sex

6. I always bareback but prefer sex with someone I know such as partner/lover/friend/fuckbuddy

7. I always bareback but prefer anonymous sex

8. Only anonymous/impersonal sex and no sex with partner/lover whom I love

9. Only anonymous/impersonal sex and use condoms with partner/lover to protect him

10. Other

• Upvote 1

10. Other

It depends on my mood. Sex with friend/fuckbuddy is more personal and intimate. But you also make sure that they are getting what they want. Anon is for me collecting loads not caring about anyone else though given I want their loads they ultimately get what they want. Anon doesn't involve much kissing and no cuddling for me