Anyone prefer giving head to getting fucked

Theo8

For some reason, a LOT of tops think they can just ram their cock into a bottom guy, and start pounding away, no lube or anything.  

I learned that I had to take charge of the situation, provide the lube, offer it to the top guy, and actually tell him to take it easy, going in.

One wonderful exception was a time that I posted an ad on CL, saying that I wanted to get together with a top, to party, and that I didn't get fucked.  Looking back on it, I'm surprised that I received any replies.  LOL.  The guy I hooked up with should teach tops how to fuck, he was that good.  Of course, partying definitely gets your hole more in the mood, pretty quickly, but this guy really took his time, used Gun Oil (sp?) lube, and was in me before I knew what was happening.  We ended up with him fucking me in just about every position imaginable.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

For me this is a very tough question to answer. Going one step further...If you had to give up getting fucked or sucking cock, what would it be?

Thought about this before and I can't decide. My best ever experience remains the first time I sucked cock aged 16. I was on cloud nine for about a week after. I love taking cock in my ass but I don't know if I could ever give up sucking cock if I had to choose.

Edited by chie
  • Upvote 2

This is a tough question to answer. But if it truly came down to it. I would have to give up sucking cock.

I need a man's seed so in my mind being bred is the ultimate. I sometimes feel if a guy doesn't breed me then I have missed something. With a breeding it is more intimate and in my mind more lasting, as in I can keep it longer.

• Upvote 1

anyone of you guys near the northeast?

I love getting sucked and swallowed... the longer, the better.

I had a buddy who almost sucked me close to 2 hrs. straight, with very short breaks..

I wish that scenario will come back again....

• Upvote 5

Totally versatile here - though mostly top. Love feeling a hard bare cock throbbing and shooting in my guts. But can't beat the feel and the TASTE of  hot cock and a fresh thick load of man cream coating my mouth and tongue!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious!!

I, too, prefer sucking cock over getting fucked, although with an aggressive Top, and especially a Black aggressive Top, I WILL spread my legs.  But I've been a cocksucker ever since I was 13, have sucked and swallowed thousands of loads, and love it more all the time.  I never get enough.  But I'm also a total oral slut - I love to eat ass and drink piss too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24collegekid420

I love to bottom but yes sometimes getting ready to be fucked or just being ready all the time is a time consuming process. I love to suck dick as well. But I will take care of whatever is necessary for a dick.

I absolutely love sucking dick.  i find it very intimate to have a man stick his most private part in your mouth.  Even at a glory hole, a man sticks his dick through, I love the taste, the smell, the feel, how his balls feel.  So many people, just don't know the art of really good cock sucking.  Plus many times I have been sucking cock and thought, I got to have fucker inside :-)

• Upvote 3

When I was really young and before I learned how to get fucked, I worked on my cock sucking skills in an effort to make men cum before they went for my ass. Oh, I wanted to get fucked from day one but it hurt so I thought it was smart to make them cum in my mouth. I got pretty damn good at it. I also eventually learned how to take a cock up the ass and to love it. I'll always take it up the ass as my preference. Sucking a man off is something I really enjoy but it usually is something I do when I'm not clean enough for fucking. It is quick and easy and requires no preparation. That is the real beauty of cocksucking. But for me, it is usually just foreplay.

• Upvote 3

As Tiger said, it's hot to suck cock when you are not prepared (=clean) to get fucked. But nothing beats the feeling of getting a dick up your hole and starts ramming your hole. The right one can make me cum handsfree.

• Upvote 1