Anyone prefer giving head to getting fucked

Theo8

My preference is to suck and swallow.  I love getting cum however I can get it, but I know it's far easier to talk guys into letting me suck their cocks than fucking me bare.  They'll pull their cocks out for a blowjob far quicker than a fuck. 

That said, there's nothing like the feeling of bending over and submitting to a dominant male who is simply wanting to dump a load in my ass while I wait helplessly for him to reward me by leaving his cum inside me.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

My mouth is small with a gag reflex so although I love the feel and look of a big cock I find it hard to suck. Smaller cocks fit better in my mouth and I enjoy taking loads from them. I also love to watch a tall guy even better if he's stocky or chubby (so i can worship his stocky bod with my eyes) cum all over my face love it if he licks it up and sticks it back in my tongue.

In oral i prefer to take though. The best bj I ever had was at a private gloryhole near where I live - half an hour of heaven each time I went. I was moaning like a banshee. I love to be edged and swallowed.

I find the choice very difficult, but I have to say there is something about a Top man that knows how to use his cock for more than pissing out of, you get one that knows how to fuck another man's ass and treat it like it is an ass and not cunt, all I can say is never let him go. If you get a top man than can fuck you and open you hole enough to get both cock and balls in time for blast off, that is my favourite

When I was younger, it didn't matter.  As long as I was gettting cock, I was having fun.

But somewhere in my 30's, my passtion became cocksucking. i had no problem spending an hour on my knees, not even taking my clothes off, and doing anything and everything I could do I could think of. with my mouth, tongue,throat, lips...  Here's one of my old Manhunt ads.

Dedicated cock worshipper here.  I've got a motivated mouth, a talented tongue, and an ultra-deep throat.  I love sucking cock more than most guys like getting sucked.  Whether you're looking for a quick "blow & go" or a nice long shaft slurpin' & knob polishing, both work for me. All I ask in return is the reward that cums from a job well done...and a pillow for my knees. Ever have a cocksucker lick your nuts while your bone was buried to the base in his throat?  “Yeah.  We got that!”  :->   If you're interested...

Plus, there's no "prep work" for a blowjob.  If someone happens to call you out of the blue for a blowjob, you can be out the door as soon as you hang up the phone.  Not so with The Big Bang.  Because the line states in a poem I wrote:

Cuz I don't leave the house unless I dispense Poland Spring!  grin.gif

Edited by DogBonez4Me
  • Upvote 2

Deffo gettin fucked for me ! I have real good muscle control of me cumm n piss hungry hole so I have no trouble takin any/all cocks n can allways get me tops off however they want ! I usually cum while gettin fucked ! But a quick deep throat is also lotsa fun I also do atm (_0_)

Edited by tradiemason

Guest faggot hole

This is like asking, would you rather have a steak dinner or go to a baseball game.  We are talking about two entirely different things.  There is no either/or thing here.  Of course i want to get fucked -- early and often; my ass muscles pulling a load out of him.  And of course i want to spend hours on my knees worshiping my man's cock, slowly bringing him to the brink of explosion and then backing off, and doing it all over again and again until he explodes in orgasm, breathless, glassy-eyed, his tongue hanging out and sweat dripping from his body.

Two different sets of sensations.  Sometimes i feel like a total whore -- all i want is loads up my cunt.  Sometimes i feel the need to degrade myself, and there is nothing more degrading than cock-worship.  There is more to this decision that determining what the Top needs.  A faggot has real needs too. 

• 3 months later...

I go through phases, but generally I prefer to suck more than getting fucked.  Less prep work, more enjoyable for me ( I have real issues bottoming), and easier to set up something via grindr/scruff/squirt/manhunt/craigslist I find too.