how to let "straight" black thugs know you want their dicks

4BBC2USE

On 6/12/2013 at 3:36 AM, 4BBC2USE said:

Always have preferred raw black dick using me over any others. I am needing help with ways to let all the sexy fuckin black bros in my are know I am extremely discreet and that I want them to use me? are the known ways to discreetly say, "its out secret but i am open for business and want you to know i am here for you to use at all times" I mean I am one of 5 white people on my street here in philly. these hot fuckers sit around talkin about whores and bitched getting pregnant. Dont have to worry there. Just fuck away and seed all they want with me!!

Any help?

If this is a serious inquiry...and u lookin for real "str8 (really DL)" Thugs that want to slut you out couple of things.  One is timing, if they "straight" they at least in the beginning will need a excuse to fuck or get sucked such as they high or drunk and you had a hole available to nut in.  If you try the eye contact move with a group of his friends around even if he might be interested he gonna front in front of his friends.  Also if you not sure or think they are interested I wouldn't pull the eye contact for one true straight dudes tend to be very homophobic, and DL guys can lash out if they not ready (speak from experience). Your best bet is always when they alone and there isn't a chance of his boys thinking he is fucking another dude.  There is the balance of letting it be known that you take dyck, but more importantly that you can keep your mouf shut (there is nuffin more important if he a real street nigga).  Just like any str8/dl dude, they are all about hiding their sexuality, but if he really in the streets he got his rep to worry about and fucking a dude will have him marked as weak and that's a no go.   Now the irony is that I still have and had so many "straight" trapboys, and street dudes slut me out and get their dyck sucked on the regular to know that half them niggaz out them will fuck anything (in sum cases prob prefer men and trans) to know that you can become side ass as long as you play your part.  All that being said thug dyck is always sum of the best dyck, all they want is nut and will you like a slut, you are just a hole(s) for to deposit their nut in.  It's easier for me at this point because in my circle of family and friends it's known Im gay, easy, take dyck but don't kiss and tell, so regular dudes, "thugs", find reasons to chill, smoke, or whateva wit me knowing that if I'm into them they can get their nut off.  The funny thing is that once you start fucking with thugs in a certain group, rumors will start to swirl somehow even though supposedly none of them is fucking you (in truth it will prob be half of them🤣), which will make it easier to get more thug dyck.  Hopes this is somehow useful, but as always this is only my experiences...sorry this was longer than I thought sorry for rambling

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thug dick network. DL was created by black guys. Groups of them already know each other when bumping into each other coming or going from a Motel cumdump. Motel cumdumps. 1-1 are better. Location location location. Easy access, parking available … A target or Walmart nearby to make an excuse to go shopping and a 5 minute window to fuck breed and go. Lunch breaks or just after work …. Fucken boss pissing you offf? Find a fag ass to destroy and let some steam off before going home to the wife.