Screw Snowden

fuckyouraw777

Guest slobbvers
Methinks he's gone & screwed HIMSELF. Too bad. There are consequences to our choices.

I agree, pipesmokin'manfucker. A Facebook friend posted this yesterday along with an article about him.

"When examining the motives for people betraying their country, the acronym MICE is often used:

M-Money

I-Ideology

C-Compromise

E-Ego

Which one of the four do you think fits Snowden, a nerdy high school dropout with self-esteem issues?"

He has a GF who does pole dancing she was on Inside Edition the other night. They have been together for 4 years. He's fuckable in that nerdy sort of way to me. He needs to ditch the bitch and make the switch. He may end up getting fucked by someone in prison now.

My apologies for not knowing who he is. I was focused on the policy and the hypocritical response from much of our government. I completely missed the guy responsible for bring this into public view.

My take is why the surprise? The Patriot Act basically allowed various sections of our government do do almost anything they please. Plus, our sense of privacy is reduced or violated daily by almost every business interest.