Bottoms - How do you prefer it?

DarkroomTaker

I like clothed sex mostly prefer pants round my knees/ankles bent over a chair/leaning on table/toilet or in a cubicle or Dark steam or dark room.

Sometimes I like quickies, to get more in me.not bothered about age, size, stats.

What about you? Just like to know how some guys prefer being fucked?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite has always been totally naked, on my back, legs in the air, the top with his dick in my ass and him looking down at me. I can watch him fuck me, we can easily kiss, he can spit in my mouth, we can play with each others nips. He can play with my cock if he wants, I can cum on my belly so he can use it for lube or feed it to me. I love getting fucked like that!

I am not saying it is my favorite way, but it is a favorite memory. I was totally naked, waiting, and he came in wearing a navy pinstripe suit, unzipped his fly and stuffed his fat hard on in my face. When he was ready, he fucked me the same way, completely clothed, me totally naked. It was amazing. When he came, he zipped up and left.

It really depends on the situation. If I'm with a guy at his house or mine, I really prefer to be on my back, for most of the reasons guys have already listed: we can kiss, he can look into my eyes as he's cumming, I can play with his nips, I can j/o.

But if I'm at a bathhouse, it really doesn't matter. If I get fucked on all 4s, I immediately feel like more of a cumslut. But if there's a sling around, all bets are off. I fuckin' love getting fucked in a sling.

Naked, on my back, legs and ass spread. On all fours, my hole getting pounded, my dick swinging between my legs. Also like to ride a cock, bouncing up and down on it.

Getting fucked when not totally naked is hot too. I like it when a top just pulls my undies down to reveal my ass, kinda like in my display pic ^^, makes me feel slutty. Like we're both so horned up we don't even have the time to strip each other naked ;)

Naked, on my back, legs and ass spread. On all fours, my hole getting pounded, my dick swinging between my legs. Also like to ride a cock, bouncing up and down on it.

Getting fucked when not totally naked is hot too. I like it when a top just pulls my undies down to reveal my ass, kinda like in my display pic ^^, makes me feel slutty. Like we're both so horned up we don't even have the time to strip each other naked ;)

HELL YEAH, Sam. I'm with you. All the above sounds HOT and I take a fuck any and all those ways. I too really like fucking without removing all the clothes. Just is kind of nastier and sexier.

Me on my back and legs up in the air held up by my dom top around my ankles i can get fucked in this position for hours watching his sweat and facial expression as he wreck my hole

I like laying on my stomach with my legs together, he stratles me with his legs outside mine, he lays on my back, he can get full penetration this way, its very comfortable for long sessions. we have a lot of body contact this way. I also like missionary, laying flat on my back, he has to have a long cock for this , I wrap my legs around his legs and my arms around him while he fucks me, we can kiss a lot to and I like rubbing his back while he pumps me, and I love to kiss passionately while he is pumping his sperm into me.