Bottoms - How do you prefer it?

DarkroomTaker

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite has always been totally naked, on my back, legs in the air, the top with his dick in my ass and him looking down at me. I can watch him fuck me, we can easily kiss, he can spit in my mouth, we can play with each others nips. He can play with my cock if he wants, I can cum on my belly so he can use it for lube or feed it to me. I love getting fucked like that!

I'm with you HotSeed... body to body, face to face... watching him as he pumps his dna deep in me...

• Moderators

For years, I always wanted it on my back with my legs in the air for the reasons people have posted.

I met my husband 8 years ago. He likes fucking me on my belly with my legs together. I have grown to love this position as well.

I will take it how the top wants to give it to me though.

Guest ff-whole

Naked, wet and dirty, sloppy taking it any way.... but I am biased at the moment cause I haven't had a decent dick in quite a while...

I usually wear shorts or track pants when I go out cruising, something that I can take off in a hurry. I like to have my legs free when I'm getting fucked. I can spread them wide and give him access. Bent over is the best. That way he can grab my hips and pound me hard and deep.

• 3 months later...