Three-way Action In the Plant

We had a little three-way during lunch break in a seldom-used building at the plant. We had eaten lunch before had, or arranged to eat afterwards, in order to free-up the time needed for the fuck session.

The three of us were Doug, a swarthy 22 year old man-loving guy, mostly a bottom, with long black shoulder length hair and no facial hair; Philip was a 23 year old sort of husky bug-chaser who sported straight blond collar-length hair and cheeze under his foreskin. He was versatile, screwing the less masculine dudes and bottoming for us masculine men. He had tested negative a week before we got together, and hadn't had sex since he was tested. I am a 25 year old tall, angular Top who wears glasses, sport a full beard and have seven poz, cut inches. The dirt under my nails was as black as my glasses frames. At the time of this action I had been positive for a few years and had pozzed Doug up his ass a year and a half before. As with other neg holes I pozzed, fucking Doug had given my dick a really first class orgasm, leading me to pump my poz jizz up his AIDS-virgin ass. I had a feeling Phil was in heat for my meat even though he knew I was poz.

The session started with Doug sucking Phil off and holding his cheeze and cum in his mouth while Phil sucked my cock to hardness, leaving slick with spit. Doug then wrapped his spit, cum and cheeze-filled mouth around my hard dick and left the mixture on it, and then moved-on to rim Phil, who was bent-over the workbench. Doug and I then spat on Phil's hole and I stepped up to him and slid my slimy dick into his ass, entering him with a single thrust. Phil flinched and yelped as I shoved myself right up his ass. I gripped the asshole's hips and fucked him, pounding him good and, ten minutes later, having a good orgasm in his ass, all the while Doug admired me. My penis pulsed with pleasure as I pumped my virus-laden cum up Phil, who complemented me on the good fuck I put to his ass. I hilted myself and left my dick up him for a couple of minutes, taking short thrusts to both prolong the pleasure my dick was enjoying, and to force my loaded sperms into his anal walls so I passed my virus into him. My dick stayed hard the whole time, and I knew I had added yet another neg asshole to my conquests, converting him as I had converted Doug. After a few harsh full-strokes, I pulled out.

Phil had to take a piss, so Doug knelt and Phil put his penis in Doug's mouth, who drank the man's piss, sucked off of his cock and then kissed it. Phil then sucked my dick clean and I urinated in his mouth. Phil drank it all, sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry and kissed both my cock and and my sweaty balls. "I love your dick, Jim!" he gushed at me as he hugged me tightly. I wondered how he'd feel about me and my mighty dick when he caught the fuck flu a couple of weeks down the line. Phil then bent-over and Doug kissed his ass but didn't felch it .

Our session wrapped up just in time to get back to work.

Just about on schedule Phil caught the HIV flu and was sick from work for almost a month. When we heard the news, Doug sucked me off and lovingly kissed my dick. When Phil returned to work the first thing he did when we had privacy was to drop to his knees, open my fly, fish out my dick and lovingly kiss it and my balls. I was shocked as hell but he said he knew he would get infected sooner or later and wanted a masculine, studly man and not some less-than-masculine fella to take his AIDS-cherry and knock him up.

Phil was more responsible about taking his meds than Doug, whose health consequently declined over the years. Both still liked me and loved servicing my dick both in their mouths as well as up their asses, and both would knock-up a few more neg holes. Once when we were talking, Phil mentioned to me that when he knew he was pozzing a neg hole, his orgasms felt nearly twice as good as when he fucked an already poz hole.

Edited by Hotload84