321 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get an STD?

• Every 3 months or less
    • Every 6 months
    • Once a year
    • Once every 2 years
    • Once more than every 3 years
    • don't think I ever had one/never had one

Maybe a couple times a year ... but, that's the price we have to pay for being the men we were born to be.  I seldom get fucked though - maybe that mitigates in some small way.  There should be more instances, given that I hit the fuckjoint virtually every Fri & Sat night, and I rut in every Hole in the darkroom at least once.  This is why I don't wait for 3 months to go by between check-up's - I go monthly.  I figure that the earlier they're caught, the quicker I'll be back to my normal weekend depravities.

That said, the omicron variant is running absolutely rampant here.  While I'm fully vacced/boosted, I'm wondering if I should at least try to limit the Fri/Sat night romp.  When covid first came along, I managed to limit it to just one night or the other - but the bloom faded off the rose of fucking my fist real fast.  The last thing I want to do is curtail my Lusts - but ... haven't decided yet.  NY'S Eve at Slammer is bat-shit crazy .... 

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2021 at 5:21 AM, PowerTopper said:

Correction 

You're a walking talking STD

All any guy has to do is rub his dick on your body and he will get it everything you have 

lol I have had several men call me a walking, talking std and I love it. one guy recently told me my pussy is like a worldwide aids convention and my boyfriend once described me to a John as ”the worlds biggest collection of hiv strains"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2021 at 1:46 PM, PowerTopper said:

I recently received gonorrhea if you want to swap my unmedicated gono load along with my hiv. I noticed your bbrt no longer exists lol 😆 😂 🤣 

yes please daddy. infect me with anything you have, spit in my face and tell me I’m a dirty, worthless, diseased faggot whore

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure how often I get them… but every time I get tested I always test positive for something🤷🏻 and I get tested every 3-6 months. I guess it’s safe to say every other month or so, I catch something. That’s without mentioning the possibility of catching different strains of the same bug. 

Just the consequences of being a no loads refused cumdump. 😅

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

I’m not sure how often I get them… but every time I get tested I always test positive for something🤷🏻 and I get tested every 3-6 months. I guess it’s safe to say every other month or so, I catch something. That’s without mentioning the possibility of catching different strains of the same bug. 

Just the consequences of being a no loads refused cumdump. 😅

regular gays don’t have any idea how many dirty loads cumdumps like us take from anonymous strangers. for faggots like us t would be surprising if we ever got tested and didnt test positive for at least one or two things. when we say we take all loads they don’t understand how many loads we get men to blow in us or how dirty and piggy many of the men who breed poz cumdumps like us

• Piggy 1