321 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get an STD?

• Every 3 months or less
    • Every 6 months
    • Once a year
    • Once every 2 years
    • Once more than every 3 years
    • don't think I ever had one/never had one

It's a little hard to answer. I go from getting 2 or 3 in the course of as many months to not having any for 6 to 9 months...

I'm with RawTop on this one. Had half a dozen over the course of nine months and then nothing for three years (while fucking at least two different guys per week). It's totally random.

My doctor may be happy, but man, the inner pig in me is frustrated!

I don't think STDs are a badge of honor. Neither do I think it's something to be ashamed of. It's just something that happens along the way. The important thing IMHO is to be honest about it and treat them immediately.

Edited by GermanFucker

I think I'm good for about once a year. I'm allergic to penicillin which sucks, but it's been over 10 years and sometimes you can take it again. I have to get the doctor to give me a test, I'd rather do an injection or two instead of twice a day antibiotics for 30 days with diarrhea problems and no diary two hours before or after and no sun.

The idea just came up because I play around at least 2 or 3 times a month on average in dark rooms, I wish I got more action but I'm not slim or young anymore and have a small butt.

A few days ago my butthole started feeling itchy so I think I may have come down with something.

• 2 weeks later...

STDS creep up into my ass often due to the amount of fuckings I get. I have gone as long as six months and many loads without getting one, but lately about every 45 days I wind up with one of them either gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia -- a few shots in the ass usually clears it up.

I frequently get genital thrush as a result of diabetes. Frequently enough that I now take fluconazole as prophylaxis against it. But it can be passed on as an STI, only taking skin to skin contact, though to my knowledge I've not passed it on and if I'm sharing a bed with someone I'll wear shorts to protect him. So does this count as an STI or not?

BTW if you do have a tendency to thrush, Citricidal (crushed grapefruit seeds - so yourself a favour and get the tablets) also helps.

• 1 month later...

It depends on how many bareback breeding's I've taken on. Which lately has been quite often and many, so I've been to see the Doc three times this year. So about every 6 weeks or at least 2 a year. I love the drippy, gooey feeling of when I'm infected with gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia and love to share with others at the bath house or meeting those online. It's a confident sign that my inner pig is in a wild robust mood! It's makes me hot to hear the Doc scold me about getting STDS and when I get meds for them I stay off them for a while as I love that "infected pig" feeling.