What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest mspchaser
Once you have your ass filled with cum, what do you do with it? Do you like to keep the loads in your ass? or do you pull out and play with it? Do you drink it?

Personnally I love when a bottom keeps it inside, and once he knows his ass is leaking cum (or that all tops have empty balls), he pulls all loads out and drinks them while begging for more.

I love keeping the cum in me... the last load I took I kept in me while I drove the guy home... got back to my place with the cum just starting to soak through my briefs. The only downside is that he said he's neg. :-( haha!

Although saving it deep and letting that DNA absorb into my gut has an appeal to me, I really enjoy watching it drip out. It's very hot to see and feel my hole sloppy and wet. Acts as proof to me I really got the load. If I can I like to take a photo of the creampie dripping out as a memento of tne breeding. No cum ever goes to waste. It's always available for some hot felching and snowballing. I like to let it drip all over my fingers. I'll eat it myself if no one else is there to do that. I rub it on my nipples and cock and use it as lube. If I'm at a bathouse or group scene I Like knowing the next guy kissing me, blowing me or sucking my nips Is getting a taste.

• Upvote 1

I really believe in sharing with other pigs. Another hot use for loads fucked deep into my ass is for me to hook up with another bottom cumslut who has also been Bred. We have both put butt plugs in and then trade so we can share the jizz we just collected as well as our own buttjuices. Playing together with a double sided dildo and trading sides would also work. Saw a super hot video on xtube a while back where a top squatted his cum gushing butthole over his bottom buddies butthole and used all that cum he'd collected from other guys as lube to fuck his bud's hole. I would Fuckin love a vers top to fuck me like that.

• Upvote 1

I really believe in sharing with other pigs. Another hot use for loads fucked deep into my ass is for me to hook up with another bottom cumslut who has also been Bred. We have both put butt plugs in and then trade so we can share the jizz we just collected as well as our own buttjuices. Playing together with a double sided dildo and trading sides would also work. Saw a super hot video on xtube a while back where a top squatted his cum gushing butthole over his bottom buddies butthole and used all that cum he'd collected from other guys as lube to fuck his bud's hole. I would Fuckin love a vers top to fuck me like that.

sdbarehunter, That is awesome! We could have a lot of fun!

I agree with BC-Bottom, I like to keep it in my ass where it belongs. I keep it where my top deposited it.to use it as lube for the next guy's cock. I especially like having multiple loads in my ass from different tops. And its hot Love if it leaks out a little and makes my hole and ass cheeks squishy