What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

I sleep with it inside my ass, so that it "absorbs". I know it won't but still I like to believe that. In the morning, I go to the toilet and love to gauge how much cum I had when it slips to the water.

Yesterday I got 2 loads. I was doing some chores in the kitchen and I incidentally farted. All my butt was then full of cum. OMG, I had to go quick and clean myself. My roomie didn't notice xD

• Upvote 1

I love good ass eating before fucking. The idea of having a taste of my ass after sex as I kiss the top would stop me from kissing him. BTW I usually meet tops that fuck and shoot cum in me multiple times til they are worn out so they don't do much after they are done with fucking. The only time I taste my ass post fucking is when the guys make me clean their cocks after breeding my hole. But I do like to keep the cum in me for a while. My ass usually closes pretty tight and holds the cum inside but soon or later they start leaking out. Sometimes I feel like I can smell the cum as my way home. It's so hot when it leaks a little before i tighten my hole muscle. Sometimes the tops breed me so deep that a week later I would find cum leaking out .

Typically I love it when the top starts eating my ass after. Getting tongue fucked throws me over the edge.

Most of the time, the cum leaks from my ass... esp when I'm going home. most guys I go with have huge cocks, so I'm stretched and can't really hold it in.

When I'm at home, I leave it in and go to bed :D it disappears by morning.

Two days ago I bred this hot little leather near. Claimed he'd never taken piss in either end either. So after I dumped a load in him, I pissed as well. Then turned around and ate it out of his ass only to turn around and pass it back to his mouth. Love to pass the cum around

Keep it in as long as possible, My own record is that my Top's cum was still coming down from very high up inside me 12hrs after he'd shot his load . Cum smells different and tastes different to pre-cum or arse juices (Which I find smell the same). That's how I use my fingers to check what type of juice is gradually coming out. I don't push out with arse muscles.

I keep it in as long as possible, for it to do it's job, however, after about an hour I get this overwhelming feeling to go to the bathroom, perhaps I should put a plug in to keep it in longer. Any suggestions as to keeping it in for hours without a plug??

• 1 month later...

When I'm mounted and bred by a guy, I always keep his cum deep inside me. Why push it right out afterwards, His goal was to plant it in as deep as possible, I say let it be! ;)

I actually will be getting two loaded condoms in the mail today, Guess who's going to have cum deep inside his tight hole afterwards :)

• 2 weeks later...

After reading a few posts above it appears most guys don't absorb it? I've always left it inside me overnight and there's never anything there by the morning. My body I think absorbs it into my body.

Needless to say I try filling it with as much as possible.

Mind you I have had over 30 loads in one session which completely filled me up. I was at a sauna and when I got home I pushed it out into a condom which eventually I filled completely like an icy pole and kept frozen in the freezer. I eventually used it all up as lube and something to play with in group sessions.

After reading a few posts above it appears most guys don't absorb it? I've always left it inside me overnight and there's never anything there by the morning. My body I think absorbs it into my body.

Needless to say I try filling it with as much as possible.

Mind you I have had over 30 loads in one session which completely filled me up. I was at a sauna and when I got home I pushed it out into a condom which eventually I filled completely like an icy pole and kept frozen in the freezer. I eventually used it all up as lube and something to play with in group sessions.

A rectum can only absorb water, some other fluids, and things completely dissolved in water. Semen has proteins and other compounds that cannot be absorbed by the rectum. That being said, if its watery cum, you body may absorb much of it, and you may not notice the rest, or it may come out with your next bowel movement.

A rectum can only absorb water, some other fluids, and things completely dissolved in water. Semen has proteins and other compounds that cannot be absorbed by the rectum. That being said, if its watery cum, you body may absorb much of it, and you may not notice the rest, or it may come out with your next bowel movement.

You've just ruined so many guy's illusion...