What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

I just got back from a late night hook up with a sexy latino dude. We've hooked up twice before. He fucked me balls deep so hard that my ass is pounding, I fucking love that throbbing feeling after a man fuck you good mmm. He put 5 loads in my ass, all back2back bareback in an hour and a half. After a while I could feel his cum trickling down my balls and my thighs. I don't know how much nutt is left but I'm ready for to mix some more with it.

• Upvote 1

Man, that's impressive, bootiejuice... :) As for me I want to keep it (as most of us obviously do) but my ass wont even let it out if I wanted it. It just closes up tightly after getting bred, and the next guy fucking me is lucky to have it wet and warm. Usually I don't get rid of it until the day after... if ever - it's absorbing quite well ;)

I have a married buddy that likes to go to the baths with me....he knows that if he is with me, I'll get other guys in the room to load his ass as well - I try to put in as many loads as I can each time (at least one, but have given him as many as four) - he likes it when I leave the door open and other tops come in and cum in his ass - he thinks that after playing like that for three to four hours then going to the toilet and squeezing out the cum loads will protect him from the bug - he never gets tested - probably afraid to....

After a visit to the ABS and a load or two up my ass, I just leave and walk around and enjoy the feel of it dripping out. Later in the day I get hard when I see the cum stains in my underwear then leave my load in the unsuspecting wife.

• 4 weeks later...

I keep the sperm in my ass as long as I can. It is amazing how long it can last sometimes as another top can come along and start to fuck and pretty soon he has cum around the bottom of his shaft from previous loads. In my experience, I have found that most guys like using cum as lube and a few just blow knowing they are using another man's cum for lube.

Just bought it! can't wait to try some of these recipies!

I prefer to keep a tops DNA inside me as long as possible! Nothing quite as hot as having a hot tops seed slowly oozing out of me the day after ... makes me want more! I will usually wear an panty liner in my briefs the next day so I can catch it and suck it out!

Typically I love it when the top starts eating my ass after. Getting tongue fucked throws me over the edge.

Most of the time, the cum leaks from my ass... esp when I'm going home. most guys I go with have huge cocks, so I'm stretched and can't really hold it in.

When I'm at home, I leave it in and go to bed :D it disappears by morning.

• Upvote 2

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Whenever I am with someone and we film the fucking, I always film him cumming in me and doing a cream pie by shoving it back out. I really love it when I am gang banged so see multiple loads coming out.

If I'm being fucked while not filming, I leave the loads in me as long as possible.