What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest bearbackgemini

I also like to keep it in as long as possible. One time, after a long night of fucking, I had to renew my license at the dmv. While standing in line, I felt the cum begin to leak out of my ass. I have never felt so slutty, piggy, and proud. I would have dropped to my knees to service every man there if I could have.

My boyfriend is the opposite and gets rid of it almost immediately. But he's more dominant and only bottoms at my occasional request.

It depends on the situation. Many times when I feel the top cumming I relax and open my hole so that he will fuck me a little longer. That makes his cum often flush out in the moment when he pulls out. Sometimes I manage to keep it inside, and then I'll take it home. There I squeeze it on my hand and sniff or even taste and swallow it.

I read here a lot about cum getting absorbed from the guts. I never had that. Even the next morning I can push out the last night's load. Are we so different?

I love keeping the loads inside me. I always absorb it hoping I'll either get pregnant or poz. Sounds weird, but I've always thought about having a mans baby when I'm getting fucked. Getting pozzed is a close substitute for me.

well said feel the same way

I do hate to loose it. That's the only thing I don't like about having someone felch me. I want to keep the cum. It becomes part of me. Though if it's a good night, it can feel alot like having diahrea. lol. Seriously. Makes me a little insecure sometimes if I am afraid I'm not (or no longer) clean enough.

Guest UserDeleted0419

Keep it in - always keep it in! If I know I'm not getting any more loads for the night, I usually play with my ass to feel all that cum inside. If I'm getting more loads, it's the best lube sluttiness can buy! Haha.

I love keeping the loads inside me. I always absorb it hoping I'll either get pregnant or poz. Sounds weird, but I've always thought about having a mans baby when I'm getting fucked. Getting pozzed is a close substitute for me.

Could not agree more! Always leave a MANS' seed in my hole!