What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

I leave it in as long as possible... Sometimes I go out in public and let it leak out....

me too except i dont go out and leak it out hehe. also if i happen to meet a felching top, I wont let me eat it out lol, cause i want to keep it in so it seeps in

I like to leave it in as long as possible. Hopefully the top will have fucked it in really deep, but I do like to put my fingers in to get some out to taste

I love to keep it in me too..and I also to put my fingers in to get some out to taste.....but I love cum in my hole deep inside me...

A rectum can only absorb water, some other fluids, and things completely dissolved in water. Semen has proteins and other compounds that cannot be absorbed by the rectum. That being said, if its watery cum, you body may absorb much of it, and you may not notice the rest, or it may come out with your next bowel movement.

Hey thanks for the detailed response. That's very interesting to know.

I guess I must absorb all fluid as I leave it in for so long. Never noticed the protein afterwards though.

In my head I like to imagine I've absorbed it all. I'm happy with that fantasy :)

One of my regular tops never wastes a wank and blows in a jar he keeps in the freezer. The when he cums over for a session, he brings the container and we use it as lube or even simply as something we suck on and kiss back and forth between us. So hot!

I keep the loads in me but let a little out to keep my fuckhole ring wet to the touch, that feeling attracts other tops to contribute their loads into my cumdump. If I have up for 15 loads in my cunt, and my hole has been fucked open, some of the cum might seep out and flow down my inner leg which just has the horniest feeling.

Keeping cum in my arse means I don't have to use much lube and for very thick cocks, they slide in much more easily. Most of the liquid content is absorbed by my arsewalls and the rest comes out coating my next bowel movement, whenever that is. A cumdump is a sperm treasury, you don't waste it away.

• 1 month later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

Lately all of the cum shot inside me I have been keeping in and not squirting back out. Last weekend I took six loads. All in my ass. I don't know how many were thick or watery, but after a few hours I could feel stickiness and dryness on my jockstrap and inside my pants. I know that some of the cum had to be absorbed since there wasn't much to leak out to make those cum stains. When I got back home I had gas and when I released it, nothing came out. I even watched myself in the mirror while doing so to see if anything would have came out.

The next morning I did my bowl movement and nothing remotely semen like came out either. And now I want more in there.

I like keeping the loads deep inside with a plug.

i had once stand over the chest of another horny and dildoed the 4 loads in out and had them drip on his chest while begging for a fifth load from him (the 4 loads were from other tops). He got so high and pushed me down and fucked a fifth in my cum filled sloppy hole really rough.

Lately all of the cum shot inside me I have been keeping in and not squirting back out. Last weekend I took six loads. All in my ass. I don't know how many were thick or watery, but after a few hours I could feel stickiness and dryness on my jockstrap and inside my pants. I know that some of the cum had to be absorbed since there wasn't much to leak out to make those cum stains. When I got back home I had gas and when I released it, nothing came out. I even watched myself in the mirror while doing so to see if anything would have came out.

The next morning I did my bowl movement and nothing remotely semen like came out either. And now I want more in there.

Keep it up and you will soon turn poz...good going!