What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Never wash it out. Always leave it inside me. The last time I was fucked BB I had such a big load in me that it dripped out most all day long and when I fingered myself later that night it was still all over and in my hole

Guest SEPaBBGuy
1 minute ago, dale3 said:

Never wash it out. Always leave it inside me. The last time I was fucked BB I had such a big load in me that it dripped out most all day long and when I fingered myself later that night it was still all over and in my hole

WOW!! Hope it was a hot load.

Guest AmandaCumDump

After ejaculating UP me a former b/f would shove a cucumber up me to force his SPERM right UP deep within me and trim it flat before putting a chastity belt on me to ensure the cucumber and his sperm  stayed UP me. He made me walk about knowing that with every step I tool the chastity belt made the cucumber ride up working his sperm inside me. he would sometimes leave the chastity belt locked on me for some time. I believe the sperm should be absorbed within me - deep inside me is where sperm belongs.

Always do your best to keep it inside.  The Alpha's cum is a gift, meant to be inside of you.  Sometimes if it's a large load or multiple loads, some can make it's way out, but always try to keep it in.