How have you changed sexually in the last year?

rawTOP

How have you changed sexually in the past year?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. How have you changed sexually in the past year?

• Went from bottom or vers to mostly top
    • Went from top or vers to mostly bottom
    • Went from mostly top to mostly vers
    • Went from mostly bottom to mostly vers
    • Have gotten more piggy
    • Have gotten more anal
    • Have gotten less anal
    • Have gotten more oral
    • Have gotten more into fetish
    • Have stayed the same

• Administrators

Admin Note: I realized the poll was flawed, so I've changed it. That means you'll have to vote again. Sorry about that.

-----

Just curious about how people change sexually… In the past year or so have you become more of a top? more of a bottom? more vers? more piggy? less piggy? more oral?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to be 100% bottom slut, but lately i find myslef more and more craving to fuck and fill a hole... luv fuckin twinks who crave dirty seed.. but that hasn't changed the fact that i am mostly a bottom and will always prefer to get fucked rather than fuck.

Omg I would love to watch you get fucked and/ or get fucked by you. I love when cute young looking boys become piggy when it comes to fucking. I am the opposite of you. I used to enjoy being versatile but now I am a total bottom and the only time I can get hard And cum is when I am getting fucked. :(.

I still list myself as versatile, because that's where my head is. However I can't overlook the effects of my illness: my legs (and indeed entire skeletal structure) ain't what they used to be. Bottoming is less stressful and nearly as much fun (thank fuck I had a fallback position!) But that's just for fucking, for the rest, where I possibly have got piggier, I'd guess I've increased my top quotient.

Guest ff-whole

A whole lot piggier, definitively more bottom and more into fetish and oral...

So though I really want to stay negative I have become more with my guard down...

I've gotten piggier for sure, and more sexually confident. I've learned to embrace my inner slut ;) I've always been quite into BDSM and fetish but I think i've embraced it more. I've gotten into showing off in kinky fetish gear and i've enjoyed a lot more pain play, having my tits clamped etc.

Maybe the biggest change has been developing a bigger interest in fisting and serious hole play. I'm not an expert yet but I enjoy having my hole stretched wide open much more than I ever did.

I think next for me is to continue training my hole to take bigger cocks, toys and fists. I'd also really love to experiment more with electro play as well as being tied up and having my cock milked/tortured!

I've always been bottom. And still is. But i've definitely become more piggy! Like samshadowxxx i've really let my inner slut out - or my masters have ;) Fetish stuff is also a major turnon and still growing on me.

I found myself becoming much piggier as I get older in general. I'm also usually more of a vers bottom but this year I've pretty much been a top (anal and oral) on the regular since it seems in demand lol.

Piggier...have gotten more into eating ass and having a guy snowball my load back to me...used to be when i came it was over...now i can maintain my horniness

I've definitely gotten more piggy this year.I was always a total top but really enjoy getting rimmed,taking loads and getting fisted and playing with toys in me.In fact,the next Cumunion here in Tampa,I'll go strictly as a bottom.Must be something in the water,lol

200% piggier in the last year, prob 600% piggier in the last 5 years. Hell, in the last 2 years I have added a fuck bench and a sling as permanent room additions, getting fisted at least once a week, usually more like 2 or more times a week. I did Palm Springs for my birthday week and got 31 loads. I only hope this is just the warm up for an even more active sex life to come !!