Anal Lube Brand suggestions

kokocreams

Hi all!

New to this site.

Been bottoming for about five years now...absolutely love the feel of an aggressive top sodomozing my asspussy.

Since I've started bottoming, I have always used the "WET" brand of silicone based lube. But I'm curious as to the other brands out there. Anyone care to share their personal preference/favorite lube?

Oh and what's the difference or benefit between water based versus silicone based brands?

• Administrators

Water based lubes generally suck.

My favorite is WET Platinum. Also good is Spunk / Fort Troff Cum (same lube, different packaging). There have been good deals on Spunk recently (long story). Gun Oil is "decent".

My personal fav are the Swiss Army lubes. A lil pricey but worth it. I've used both silicone and water versions of SwissArmy. Overall, I prefer the water based lubes even though they get dry and you have to spit on it to re-activate it. Any silicone based lube is great and lasts longer than water but is a lot harder to wash off. I always have to take a warm shower with soap to completely get it off. I don't know about other guys, but I like to continue to feel the wet, sticky, naughtiness that my daddy leaves behind for me. ;) We always bb.

Spit. Honestly, not just saying that cuz it sounds hot. I really just love getting fucked with nothin but spit - most lubes make things too slippery. But my cunt makes a lot of natural lube - all those years getting fucked, it knows what to do ;)

• Upvote 1