Bareback without planning to

Internal Blast

Guest Porthos

Fewer and fewer guys insist on condoms...I think PrEP is a huge reason, plus younger guys never experienced the AIDS crisis. I try not to discuss condoms and try to grt right down to business.I find guys that do poppers almost universally bb. Some will ask if I have any condoms and I always reply no. The next question is usually "are you clean?" I always respond yes...If they ask if I'm poz, I won't lie and tell them I'm undetectable. More and more guys are realizing how safe that is and a few are turned on by barebacking with a poz guy....with no risk.

I love taking raw loads from foreign guys (visiting the UK) without questioning their status. Was a huge Top for years when I was dating a guy (and others) and never used a condom, and now I'm mostly Bottoming I thinks it's my 'duty' :drool:  to take all loads and just started to take PrEp in the last year as I'm 'open-for-all'.

• Like 1

Been in many occassions where a top was "condom only" on A4A or other hookup sites. After spending 30 or so minutes of lackluster fucking, I'll ask him if he wants to go bare. 99% of the time, he'll whip it off and then the fireworks begin.

One time in Vegas, I met up with this super hot top. He wore a condom. I could tell he wasn't feeling it (literally) and I ended up finishng him with my mouth and hands. I texted him the next day, asking if he wanted to hang out. He came over and we had a few drinks and eventually got naked. When he again took out a condom from bis pocket, I told him that I wanted to put it on him. I laid him back on the bed and kept sucking him off while I took the condom out of the wrapper. I placed the condom in my mouth, "accidentally" biting down hard on the tip, and rolled it down his shaft with my lips. We were about 15 minutes into fucking, me riding and grinding on him like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, when he suddenly remarked that he thinks the rubber broke. I ignored him and kept going. He tried to stop me, but I whispered to him, "Don't worry baby, I'm clean." That was all the validation he needed and he went to town in me. A few hours and four orgasms later, he was totally spent. As we lay there, spooning together with his semi hard cock slow fucking my cum filled boi pussy, he said its been a while since he raw dogged and that it felt great to unload his balls in a hole again.  I told him that such a beautiful, large, cock needs to run free and fuck raw, tight holes until he busts a huge nut deep in it. I guess that thought turned him on as I felt his dick get hard again and we fucked one more time.

bottom line is that, given even the slightest excuse or motivation, any dude will choose to go bare. Its totally natural to go raw in order to feel the exquisite deliciousness od skin to skin action.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I mostly play with guys around my age and younger and yeah, this sounds the norm. Maybe they do t really want safe, do t know how to ask for safe, or just don't give a shit. I think most want bare, they just don't want to admit it. If I'm going to fuck or get fucked it's gonna be bare and I will say or do anything to  are that happen. I'm of two minds about being upfront on bare. I wanna know for sure it's gonna happen but I don't wanna scare a guy off asking about it, so I try and feel them out first. If I don't raise the subject usually they don't and we can ease into bare by just sliding my dick in them raw without asking or sliding their cock in my ass raw. More often than not guys won't say anything or if they do I go with the "pull out to cum" or "put a condom on as we get closer" lies. We all know neither is gonna happen...cum is gonna be inside someone. 

Good example is a guy I hooked up with yesterday. We hadn't talked about bare before, if we were gonna fuck and who was gonna bottom. We were making out in the kitchen and stroking each other's dicks. He had warned me he got easily excited and sure enough he came pretty quickly. I started fingering his cum into his ass and using his cum to lube my dick. I told him to turn around and I started easing my bare dick in his ass. He didn't seem to mind and soon I was all the way in and stroking inside him. He said nothing and I fucked him until I came inside him. When I was done he admitted he'd never been fucked bare before and always wanted to. He wound up fucking me bare too and I shot a second load in him later.

• 1 year later...
On 7/24/2013 at 9:01 AM, wood said:

I think its safe to say this happens all the damn time. Even with people i know who almost always play it safe, will go in, or let a dick in for a little treat before they put a condom on. But just as boys will be boys, sometimes they just dont stop.

They'll stop... after just one more good thrust... and another... and another one after that... ;) 

On 7/21/2013 at 8:02 AM, Internal Blast said:

... it seems like without discussion a lot of guys may be willing to bareback. Has anyone else experienced this?

i think it's more accurate to say that: it seems like with lots of discussion, a lot of guys may be willing to wear a condom.

Not wearing a condom is what comes naturally. It's the condom that is unnatural and requires 'reasons' to wear them.

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

My very first time barebacking was unplanned.  I met this guy at the finish line of a big running event, he invited me to lunch, I went along.  One thing led to another. I was at his place naked in his bedroom. I found him attractive, liked the way things where unfolding, and just rolled with it;  codoms or safe sex where never mentioned, I was hitting the poppers and in the moment, it was great.