What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

I have a couple. If i just wanna be used, then doggie is my style. But mostly I prefer the old tried and true missionary position. This leaves me the ability to kiss my top, drink his spit, play with his nips and watch in his face as he breeds me. Always hot every time. I always ask every top to look in my eyes when he cums.

Riding that cock, bouncing up and down on it. My dick normally flails wildly all over the place when i'm doing this hehe

Piledrive position, my legs up in the air and spread to reveal my hole. Great position for taking cum on my face.

And on all four, the top mounting me and pounding me hard. My dick and balls swinging about between my legs ;)

I really like my bottom on his back so I can see his eyes and his reaction to the fucking. It is also a lot easier to kiss when the bottom is on his back with his legs over my shoulders. I super like it when the bottom wraps his legs around my ass and pulls me in when I start to cum. It is also great to have my ass full of cock when I am exploding inside of a bottom. Being in the middle is the best for me.

Sling is first everytime.

Second is my ass backed up on a gloryhole and getting annonymous cock depositing loads

Third is public sex...bent over the car hood..in a back seat...in an alley..

Those are my favorite positions

On my back feels the best, especially if the top has a thick curved cock..I'll cum almost every time. If I'm subbing out a bit (the BEST way to play! :) I don't care, I'll do whatever he wants and ask for more. I do LOVE My ass in the air, and head down..being pushed down to while my ass is owned.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it depends on the tops cock. If he curves downward, doggy cant be beat! If he curves upward or straight out, I love riding him cowgirl or being on my back with my legs in the air. The best thing about riding him is I can grind down hard and deep when he cums to put that load deep inside, plus I can lean down and kiss him and play with his nips.

Dang, I am getting hot just thinking about it!

I guess it depends on the tops cock. If he curves downward, doggy cant be beat! If he curves upward or straight out, I love riding him cowgirl or being on my back with my legs in the air. The best thing about riding him is I can grind down hard and deep when he cums to put that load deep inside, plus I can lean down and kiss him and play with his nips.

Dang, I am getting hot just thinking about it!

This quote and all the other posts of this thread make me mighty happy to be a top. All of you guys put into words how you like to get fucked - as a manfucker I need to know this 'cause I really get off pleasuring men sexually. Thanks - I'm not surprised but I am learning!