Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

For all those who are still neg like me, when you fuck do you prefer your sex partner to be neg like you, or is it ok that they are poz?

As for myself, I never ask. I'm not a bug chaser, but for some reason, not knowing is what turns me on. I don't know if the guy I fuck is neg or poz.

I am now soon ready to bottom as well, and I know already that not knowing what's gonna spray my insides is gonna turn me on.

i have knowingly been fucked and bred by poz guys! I have anonymous sex in baths! I pretty much know what kind of bottom iam ( Slut ) so it does not bother me and i accept that i will be knocked up;) Though i dont consider myself a bug chaserm but just a bareback loving slut.

Well, whether you admit it or not, sounds like you are a bug chaser, it is just a matter of semantics at this point. I personally prefer not to fuck or get fucked by dudes that are poz but not on meds. It is hard to serosort, but I do my best. Its a crap shoot.

just love the feel of spunk in my hole never ask poz or neg,if i was that intrested would not bb

Good point. But still the thought of not knowing turns me on more than if I knew that I was fucking a neg or a poz.

I've been taking loads bare since I was 14. I love the feeling of a man breeding me and the thought of him knocking me up is a huge turn on for me. I'm neg but now I'm looking for an unmedicated poz top who would get off on converting me. I never ask, but I haven't ben that active either. Older now and ready to take it to the next level.