Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

I prefer my sex partners to be SANE, OPEN and HONEST. That usually means discussing status. Not knowing doesn't turn me on. On the other hand, someone who is able to stand by his status, actions and preferences shows me he has his shit together and can act like a man. That is a million times hotter.

I have knowingly seeded both neg and poz guys, but that doesn't mean I will seed ANY neg guy or ANY poz guy.

• Upvote 1

I'm neg, but I NEVER ask a partner's status. I don't discriminate against poz guys and in my opinion asking someone's status simply creates an AWKWARD pre fuck atmosphere. I respect the right of poz guys to fuck me without disclosing their status and my subby/masochistic side is turned on by the idea of poz Tops who fuck to poz. I'm not a bug chaser in the sense that the whole toothbrush and blood slam thing turns me off, but a poz Top is welcome to fuck me as hard and for as long as HE likes.

At a private sex party it is easier to start conversation about status.

If they say they are negative or unsure I regard this as more risky than poz undetectable. I tend to avoid sex without condoms with guys at sex parties if they say they think they are HIV negative or unsure and they want to stay HIV negative. I'm more concerned not to pass HIV on to them if I'm poz rather than getting HIV from them. If they say they are happy taking all loads then I take it they have thought about the risks and I'll happily fuck unprotected with them.

At sex club (especially in the darker spaces) it isn't so practical to have that conversation. I'm comfortable to ask status of my buddies a private sex party. If they are poz undetectable I'll fuck with them without condoms - top or bottom.

Guest ff-whole

I am neg. and don't really ask but sometimes hint to stay neg. If a guy would explicit state that he is poz. I would ask him not to enter me but that has never happened, so I am just kidding myself I only had neg. loads... ;)

I'm neg and do not consider myself a chaser. I don't actively seek out poz guys, but I'm okay with them. Most guys I play with though are neg (or so they claim) or undetectable. Oddly enough, the ones claiming to be undetectable I trust as I've known them for years.

Neg vers bttm here and dont hesitate to take poz cum in me. I have a few rationalizations for what I do. First, "neg" really means "don't know", especially in a bathhouse or fuckparty pigsex atmosphere. Second, most poz guys are taking care of themselves, know their VL, and most are undetectable. It is probably lower risk to take a known poz load from a guy than it is to take it from a guy who is supposedly "neg". How else do you explain the younger pozboys out there? My bet is that they got pozzed by "neg" or unknown status younger dudes who dont have regular access to healthcare or a good city std clinic.

But those are just rationalizations. In the final analysis, when I am on all 4s getting a deep rough fucking, back arched like a slut, nose in my poppers and otherwise altered, I am pretty much begging to get knocked up, and the tops fucking love it.

When I get fucked it is always bare. That being said there is no way I can ever be assured that all the loads are negative. Have I taken positive loads? Most likely sure. One always has to weigh that possibility. To say I only take neg loads is just really foolish

Guest mspchaser

I love knowing a load is poz! I'm neg and have been taking loads since i was 17 and I know I've taken poz loads, loads that are maybe poz, and neg loads. Nothing turns me on more than knowing a load is poz.

I am neg now. I have played with several poz/undetectable guys many times. I also go to the bathhouses and I never ask. I realize that most guys are going to lie about their status. Hell, before I was tested I told everyone I was neg. Now I test on a regular basis and can't say I will be suprised if and when I convert.

Prefer unknown, anonymous loads but knowingly taking a poz load is the ultimate in sexual satisfaction: being used purely for the pleasure of others. That will change of course when I learn I am poz but until then...

Im neg right now, but havent bothered with a condom since I was 17, whether I top or bottom. I just figure that Im going to become poz sooner or later, but I dont ask status. If its mentioned, well, its hot to take a poz load, but Im neutral either way.