Gang Bang etquette

pisstopper

As a top I'm almost always accosted by bottoms I'm seeding with some variant of this - "bring some buds with you so they can seed me too next time." I'm happy to oblige - and have on a number of occasions- but this is not an insignificant amount if work even with the assistance or bbrt especially if the bottom decides to get picky about what cock he's gonna take.

Recently I set up a small group if four breeders for a cum dump buddy of mine as a treat. (He takes loads entirely on the down low of his husband of one year) so I get everything arranged and he asks for pics of the guys I've invited, none of whom he knows besides me. I foolishly give him some. One of the tops he recognizes from one of the apps in his neighborhood. And since he's horny, the night before the gang bang he hits the guy up to come breed him at his place in advance of the gang bang the next night.

Now I understand the need for cum believe me. But I somehow feel this was a significant breech of etiquette. It altered the group dynamic a bit and tho its my own fault for telling the slut anything at all other than to shut up and bend over, I'm slightly bothered by this. Am I off base?

I wish there were more men like you. Yes, he was out of line. You should have found a new fuckhole that night. I can't stand demanding bottoms. Shut up and bend over. It's not like he wants men to date. Pics are not necessary. Blindfold the bitch and put a gag in his mouth.

Yes' date=' he was an asshole. It takes a lot of work to set up a gang bang. He should have waited to connect with this guy. I would have respected your wish.[/quote']

Sounds like I should be setting one up for you guy! In the end it did go well. He got several loads and everyone got off deep in his gut. He was grateful after the fact as well. But I've learned my lesson. If I'm whoring you out, you take any and all dicks I say without any knowledge before hand.

I've had a similar problem when I whore out my boys and I no longer allow them to be selective. It is indeed much work putting gangbangs together or even pulling a few guys in off bbrt with a quick connect ad. Unfortunately, If I post a party ad on bbrt in advance, the dumphole can see who will be attending making it more difficult to control, but I found a solution. I just block him so he can't see the ad at all. I have bigger etiquette problems from the top breeder guests attending. I'm always blown away how so many of these guys are clueless and disrespectful. I've learned that if this is for a large gangbang with advanced notice, I do not post the bottom's profile name otherwise a lot of these guys try to contact him separately. Generally, if the description I give of the boy isn't good enough for them, then I decline their invitation. On some occasions, I may email a pic at my discretion, but only if you mind your manners and are respectful of my control. This is MY boy and it's still not a free-for-all...My boy is taking loads for MY pleasure and I choose who loads him. I will only post the boy's profile name if he is there with me and it's a quick connect ad where I can monitor both our profiles. I also only put together groups at a sleazy motel or at the boy's house if he wants. If at a motel, I only give out the room number when the top contacts me from the parking lot so I can manage crowd control. At motels, I only do dump & go's and don't want guys hanging around...don't want a raid. I don't do group gangbang sex parties unless at the boy's house. I welcome any thoughts.

• Upvote 1

As I bottom (but not slave) I agree that this was out of line... It is like opening your christmas presents early. Meeting up again after the gb is great and it should be seen as a compliment to you (clearly you were able to satisfy both sides) but not before. Tell him off! ;)

It is a breach of etiquette. He was out of line.

And you should make him pay, or else he won't learn his lesson. Punishment is necessary, what kind is up to you, you know the guy best. Maybe he has to organize the next three gangbangs before you bring your fuckbuds over again. Or he has to organize 3 or 4 bottoms and share you with them. Or you organize a very hot gangbang for another slut and he has to watch gagged and tied to a chair. Be creative!

At least he certainly has lost his right to be picky.

I've had a similar problem when I whore out my boys and I no longer allow them to be selective. It is indeed much work putting gangbangs together or even pulling a few guys in off bbrt with a quick connect ad. Unfortunately, If I post a party ad on bbrt in advance, the dumphole can see who will be attending making it more difficult to control, but I found a solution. I just block him so he can't see the ad at all. I have bigger etiquette problems from the top breeder guests attending. I'm always blown away how so many of these guys are clueless and disrespectful. I've learned that if this is for a large gangbang with advanced notice, I do not post the bottom's profile name otherwise a lot of these guys try to contact him separately. Generally, if the description I give of the boy isn't good enough for them, then I decline their invitation. On some occasions, I may email a pic at my discretion, but only if you mind your manners and are respectful of my control. This is MY boy and it's still not a free-for-all...My boy is taking loads for MY pleasure and I choose who loads him. I will only post the boy's profile name if he is there with me and it's a quick connect ad where I can monitor both our profiles. I also only put together groups at a sleazy motel or at the boy's house if he wants. If at a motel, I only give out the room number when the top contacts me from the parking lot so I can manage crowd control. At motels, I only do dump & go's and don't want guys hanging around...don't want a raid. I don't do group gangbang sex parties unless at the boy's house. I welcome any thoughts.

Freakycumpig... man, i want you to organize a pump n dump for me man...

Jesus, get a life people! He isn't your property-even if you have such fantasies and he likes to play along. So a bottom slut went out and got cock-big deal. Did he cancel the gangbang? I doubt it. You all fucked him and he took all of your loads and now you are bitching about him having a go with one of the guys? WTF? Are you married to him? Organizing a gangbang is hard-yeah right...and now you feel 'disrespected' or what? Some people really need to relax a bit and stop taking things out of proportion.

It is NOT out of proportion or CONTEXT.

If you do not agree with a certain topic/skip it and move on. If you have strong emotional support on either side.... EXPRESS IT! That is what this site is for. So people know that their deep DARK Secrets are not just their own.... but others have shared ideas. We are all UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS -- which makes it great. So Skip this topic, or leave the group. This site is not intended as a hook-up site. Though anything can happen. If you want immediate action.. hit A4A or MH or BBRT if your SERIOUS about BAREBACK REAL TIME.

Personally, the bottom was rude and you should have just told him that he wanted a gangbang and he was going to get it, but he had NO CHOICE in who would attend or know ahead of time. Sometimes it is hot to be blind-folded and have NO IDEA who just DUMPED in you and filled with JIZZ.

IF a Top tells me that he is going to organize or at least willing to work the computer on BBRT/MH/A4A and craigslist -- and would also be around/near for extra security ---- I would gladly ACCEPT his OFFER. He has the right to offer my Ass to those HE thinks might enjoy it. He may know guys that only like 1-to-1, and others that enjoy groups and GANG-BANGS.

REALLY --- it depends on the Psychology and set-up of the entire scene.

IF the purpose is to please a bottom by getting several different Tops to Fuck and LOAD his hole -- Then he might get some choices.

If the purpose is to please a BUNCH of TOPS and Offer them a FREE and Available HOLE for them to burn off some pent-up Energy and they just need a reliable HOLE to blow their load -- then the bottom should have NO CHOICE or OPTIONS. He is there to be FUCKED and LOADED and you DECIDE, but he does not know who is invited.

AFTER or during the Gangbang, the slut can have his name and contact or any other info on a card for the Tops that would like to Bust another one in him. At that time, the bottom could decline.... but for the GANG-BANG.... the Bottom is there to Service the Needs of the Tops.... and he should Shut the Fuck up and COLLECT ALL the SEED you arrange for his hole.

If he complains, say nothing and do a surprize gagbang with your friends and others 48 hours later -- unannounced.

Or find another bottom. This bottom and about 500 others would like to apply. :)

Edited by BREEDmeRAW