I'm thinking of starting a new bareback hookup site…

rawTOP

Which name do you like most for an inclusive, social bb hookup site?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which name do you like most for an inclusive, social bb hookup site?

• BBFuckClub / Bareback Fuck Club
    • BBBuds / Bareback Buds
    • BBFuckBuds / Bareback Fuck Buds
    • Some other name (mention below)
    • The hookup site idea is flawed - think again (discuss below)

I hope you do start a new bareback hook up site, rawTOP. I primarily use BBRT and NKP, but both sites have major issues:

BBRT is policed by a Gestapo-type moderator (PigMaster) who has deemed the word "party" or ANY other phrase that denotes drug use to be FORBIDDEN in user profiles. Talk about hypocritical- BBRT is okay with barebacking but claims a moral high ground by suppressing any mention of recreational "enhancements" in profiles. Ridiculous.

NastyKinkPigs is fucking awesome until you try to do a user profile SEARCH by city. You can search for local users by zipcode just fine, but you can't do a city-wide search (everyone in Los Angeles, for example). Also, NKP doesn't ask users to identify themselves as TOP/BOTTOM or VERS in profiles. So unless it's specifically mentioned in their profile, you have to GUESS.

If you avoid those issues, rawTOP, I'd gladly switch over and use your new site.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking about a ratings system. You both confirm for the system that there's going to be a hookup. Then afterwards you have the ability to rate the person. This accomplishes a few things - first the person isn't really serious about hooking up if they won't confirm the hookup with the system ahead of time - so fewer fakes. But there will need to be some way to control for bad reviews 'cause the chemistry is just off. Maybe your rating will be your modal or median average - not the mean.

Math geek moment here- you could also do a geometric mean instead of an arithmetic one. And standard deviation might be fun, especially for deviants like us ;) Maybe you could customize in the settings and pick which type of average you want? Of course, the "average" person won't bother, I bet.

• Administrators
BBRT is policed by a Gestapo-type moderator (PigMaster) who has deemed the word "party" or ANY other phrase that denotes drug use to be FORBIDDEN in user profiles. Talk about hypocritical- BBRT is okay with barebacking but claims a moral high ground by suppressing any mention of recreational "enhancements" in profiles. Ridiculous.

If you haven't noticed I'm not PNP friendly. I'll probably be worse about it than BBRT. The reason why I want to start a completely new site rather than add hookup functionalities to this one is because this one has too much PNP and HIV fetish stuff on it and hence can't appeal to a wider audience. Though, I'm thinking what I may do is make people declare where they stand on drug use and then let people filter out people who are into drugs. So you'll be on the site, but not many people will see your profile. Seems fair. But the penalty for putting drug references in a profile that's not flagged properly on drug use will be rather draconian.

I like being able to state that I am open to drug use, or use socially, something to that effect. It is one more identifier I may want to include in my searches but there does have to be a limit to what can be included cause you get people selling drugs through the sites if your too lax but when they remove someone stating that they like to pnp that is overboard to me. They are stating they like to do something others like to do as well. And party can take on a lot of meanings, smoke pot and fuck, do tina and fuck so assuming what the intentions of the poster are is hard to do. But if someone posts want to slam .4 g of meth and have bareback sex with someone then that I can see being deleted. Banning certain terms to me is overly broad and too big brotherish.