Drinking piss from a Urinal

I got into doing this a few years ago but my method is to put a plastic drinking cup in the urinal (usually in bars). I'll hang around outside and see who goes in, follow em in shortly after hoping he is pissing into my plastic cup, then I wait until the coast is clear and drink the lot down while its still warm. I started doing this at first when I was in college, the end cubicle was next to a row of urinals and had a spy hole in side partition so I could see what the guy was like and also see his cock. Have drunk gallons like that.

Hot, gotta try this one!

• Upvote 1

I've tried the cup in a urinal at numerous rest areas. Not a bit of luck. Even put a nice note on the cup to get guys to piss in it. I'm thinking rather than putting a note to let guys know I want their piss, perhaps I should put "Whatever you do, DONT piss in this cup". Guys always seem to do something they're told not to do, so maybe I'll have better luck that way.

• Like 1

a few times like around october of last year i was using 2 public restrooms from a public park in st cloud fl.. it was at night around 11pm for some reason i wanted to "clean" the toilet sit that had drops of piss on it, & i did clean it up with my tongue.. :/ i saw some spit/saliva in the urinal (it looked like it) and started putting my fingers in it and rubbing it on my face,lips and cock :) then i did it a few more times the next few weeks.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...