Straight Guys

cougkdc99

idk the answer, not sure there is one?  i was married to a woman half my life, have a couple of kids (adults now). Everyone was shocked when i came out and divorced, not stereotypical here.  Everyone except my wife, she 'knew' 2 years before we married... but religion.  But i knew i was a full fledged bottom bitch, pretty much always in heat. i thought i was 'straight' and just had a psychological problem [rolls eyes at fucked up culture that fucked  with me so many years].  i suspect there are lots of guys like i was, who genuinely think they are straight the whole time they're breeding guy ass... or being bred lol. 

For me, the only guy i don't want to be with is the one who is conflicted and hates himself for what he is doing.  i don't want to feed into that, it's just too sad. Otherwise, i don't care about the label, if He has a hard cock and wants my ass or mouth, we're a match made in heaven. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 7:31 AM, breedmypiggycunt said:

I’ve been with a few straight guys in my time. In fact, for a long time, I described myself as a straight guy who enjoyed getting fucked by other men. In my case, I just didn’t want to be gay or bisexual and resisted the idea but pursued the sex because the act having another man take control of me sexually fulfilled me in a way that sex with a woman couldn’t. The reverse is true too though.

Aside from those who don’t want to admit to themselves that they’re gay, 

I’ve been one those straight guys at first who enjoyed getting fucked. But didn’t want to be gay and didn’t want to admit that I was gay. 
But the more I continue doing it I had to admit to myself that I really am gay. when I moved I had to go back to being straight mode of life. I got married and I tried to enjoy straight sex for a time. I would sneak off to have a gay hookup. I come home with a few loads in my ass. She never knew that I was gay. 
I really found and like myself as a gay man. 

On 4/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, tallslenderguy said:

But i knew i was a full fledged bottom bitch, pretty much always in heat.  

My wife never knew I was gay. I loved her and never came out to the family.  Everyone of my friends was shocked when I came out. They had no idea that I was gay and a full fledged cum dump and always horny and POZ. 
Some of them could handle me being gay , but for most of them being POZ was to much. 

Edited by Poz2play
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/25/2013 at 8:54 PM, pipesmokin'manfucker said:

I have trouble understanding/grasping/wrapping my head around the notion that ANY straight man would like to get his hole fucked. Obviously I have a lot yet to learn. As far as I know, every man I have ever fucked was as gay as a 3$ bill. Me, I know I am strictly dickly.

I consider myself str8 yet love having my ass Reamed; I can't have this experience with a women, yet enjoy the "experiencing of it" when a man is fucking me; its something I have grown to like over the past 33 years. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I first started cruising in my teens, most of the men were either married or married with families. Where I am, it’s never been excessively progressive on sexuality (the further west in Wales the less so). Generally most of these men were older, 40’s or 50’s and it was expected that they would get married, have kids and be a general “normal” guy. There isn’t much point getting hung up on labels, most of these men loved taking it up the arse or fucking arse and I would say one in ten would even mention condoms, their sexual descriptor wasn’t important, they and I were just having a good time.

In all honesty, does it matter if a guy says he is straight, bi, gay, Apache Helicopter or whatever, if someone enjoys fucking or getting fucked, let them feel comfortable with how they judge their sexuality and just be happy with how you judge your own. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
3 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

I always have to laugh when someone said he's straight. those guys have clearly not accepted themselfes as bisexual or gay. they fool themselfs not to dare to speak it out and be the guy who they really are

But there again, is it anyone’s right but the person to decide how they label their sexuality. Whilst we may have opinions, it’s not down to us to declare that someone is gay or bi because they enjoy sex with partners of both sexes. A lot of it could be down to upbringing where they have a learnt behaviour that being anything other than straight is a dirty or perverted, so may not be a case of them not daring to speak it out, but the fact that they were taught that to do so would be wrong. I know we live in a more progressive time now, but some communities are more progressive than others.

5 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

But there again, is it anyone’s right but the person to decide how they label their sexuality. Whilst we may have opinions, it’s not down to us to declare that someone is gay or bi because they enjoy sex with partners of both sexes. A lot of it could be down to upbringing where they have a learnt behaviour that being anything other than straight is a dirty or perverted, so may not be a case of them not daring to speak it out, but the fact that they were taught that to do so would be wrong. I know we live in a more progressive time now, but some communities are more progressive than others.

i had my bisexual coming out this year, always thought they going to judge me for being bisexual and loose all my friends so i didn't dare to speak it out. but after so many years lying to everyone and pretend to be fully straight i was so fucking done with it that i just need to coming out for who i am. well that was the best decission i did. all the people reacted ok with it and where happy for me. had some good conversations with some about it that i would had a hard time all those years to battle with those feelings and not can be myself and they are right. now everyone knows i like guys to i'm happier then ever. and the most funny thing is that i met other bisexuals among my own friends (some who clearly have much more intrest in me since my coming out 😂)

But i understand that in some communities like arabic countries as example it's very difficult to speak it out that you're sexuality is diffrent than ''mainstream'' straight. you don't need to shout it from the rooftops or anything but for yourself it feels so much better to be fair to yourself. how can you fuck a guys ass or sucking dicks, and say to yourself that you are straight. that is just impossible to believe for yourself

I think guys have an easier time separating sex from emotional connections.  I consider my self bi, but this really only applies to sex.  I LOVE getting fucked and bred, maybe even more than sex with women.  On the other hand, I feel NO emotional connection with any guy.  In fact, I’d have a hard time fucking with any of my male friends - it has to be guys I don’t know.  I have no problem having emotional connections/love with women.  I don’t seek out sex with women, as I much prefer having an emotional attachment to the women I”m with.  So I guess I’m bi when it comes to sex but straight when it comes to love.  I”m sure I’m not the only guy that feels this way.  

• Like 1