Men Married to Women

Internal Blast

• 7 months later...

I really really love my wife's tits and pussy, l also love being used like a slut and being pounded BB by cock, she doesn't know, it would be awesome if she did and was cool with but alas l am certain she would kill me if she found out

I fuck guys because it's easy and sex with men can be simple and uncomplicated if you find the right guys, I.e. Ones not looking for a relationship. I like to fuck daily, sometimes multiple times a day and I can't do that with my wife or other women without paying for it.

Not to mention, men seem to really like my cock and cum and my wife doesn't always have the same respect for my dick as gay/bi guys do.

Edited by hornyfather
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

As a guy who was in a long term relationship with a girl, I find girls physically attractive and enjoy sex with them, I don't really find guys attractive, I do however love getting topped by guys and get off knowing they are using my ass to nut in, I really enjoy tops who want to spit in my mouth and piss on/in me. I guess I enjoy the whole being used for the pleasure of others and watching others get off fucking me.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Welshboi said:

As a guy who was in a long term relationship with a girl, I find girls physically attractive and enjoy sex with them, I don't really find guys attractive, I do however love getting topped by guys and get off knowing they are using my ass to nut in, I really enjoy tops who want to spit in my mouth and piss on/in me. I guess I enjoy the whole being used for the pleasure of others and watching others get off fucking me.

I'm the same, but I do find transsexuals handsome transvestite s attractive ans would by my ideal.

I grew up in a religious culture where gay wasn't an option. As a 12 year old, when I realized I liked guys, I went to the library and looked it up in medical books and they all called it an illness (homosexuality was considered a disorder before 1974), so I all my input was that I was somehow broken. I don't know how it would have gone for me if not for that? I can remember having crushes on both boys and girls as far back as 7 years old (I even remember their names and how they looked). 

I got married to a woman when I was barely 21 and stayed married for over 31 years, divorced 7 years now. I love/loved my former wife, but she never accepted the gay thing. I was attracted to her and had no problems having sex with her, but I got my pleasure from giving her pleasure (i.e., it wasn't about me getting off). Later in our marriage, that even became an issue. She got to a place where she wished I would just take her without any regard to whether or not she came, but I was conditioned to not cum until she had. 

I've had plenty of opportunities to be with other women, but have rarely been interested. My former wife is the only woman I've ever been with, or even kissed for that matter. But I have been with probably 2k men. I'd probably still be married if my former wife had been able to accept me, but that wasn't in the cards.

It seems to me that I have a bottom temperament that is more suited to being with a guy. I'm wired for being fucked, both physically and emotionally. Even though I can function with a woman and, even like it, it's not something I want or seem to need like I seem to need a guy.

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

I love in upstate NY (hence the name) and there's a lot of redneck kind of guys around here. Most of my hook ups are with those kinds of guys. They've been raised in that culture where it's not really acceptable to be gay so they stay in relationships with women but fuck men on the side to kind of feed the fix. They hit up shit like Craigslist and Grindr, Have some fun then go back to their straight life. When they feel the need to play again, They just repeat. It is what it is. Some of my first experiences were with married men so I'm not gonna hate on them. I also think that sometimes if they aren't getting sex, They turn to other means, Especially the older men.

I have been married to a woman for 16 years.. I have always been open about being gay.. But I got tired of fighting the system and started to use it. I am self employed so getting medical insurance wasn't going to happen.. And so I knew a fag hag and it worked out well.. We had a  non sexual relationship for a while, but her new fag didn't like me being competition.. But we stayed married.. I got insurance tax breaks, and loads of of beneis.. When gay marriage came around everyone thought that i would divorce, and I was like no way, I have great situation why rock the boat.. 

Sorry no sex in this post..