Think I might have syphilis

I tested positive for syphilis in June 2012 when I had routine blood work. Anyway I was surprise to have it after having no visible signs of it. I was a given a month of doxy, since I'm allergic to penicillin. Of course if there is a bottom who wants it, then give it to them.

Ok everyone just got back from the doctors and my first assumption of what was wrong was right. All it was is an ingrown hair. Haha I feel like an idiot but at least I went in case it was something bad.

Thanks for all the advice and support everyone! Got some good not so crazy people on this forum after all.

All it was is an ingrown hair. Haha I feel like an idiot but at least I went in case it was something bad.

Thanks for all the advice and support everyone! Got some good not so crazy people on this forum after all.

Thank YOU for checking it out: had it been syph and your luck was in, a number of others (I don't know how your luck goes!) might have an unwelcome visitor. Too many guys hope that something wrong will just go away, making themselves (and others) ill in the process. As a general rule STI clinics are happier saying "thanks for checking but nothing wrong" than "we need to talk".