What does it feel like when you get a load?

nlsfn

For me it is different things. I can't feel the cum going in me as I would if the guy pissed in my ass

Usually right before a guy cums he will get as had and big than he can get, this plus his added excitement I will really feel the cock go deeper and harder. The guy is getting to the point he is more interested in his pleasure than your comfort. This really plays to my needs.

A lot of times you will feel the pulsing as his cock shoots rope after rope of cum in your ass. Your getting knocked up and if he is still deep it is getting deposited in your guts and there isn't much you can do about it.

With the way i am, flat on my stomach, him going deep hitting bottom, squirting me full of sperm, discomfort as he hits my womb. Raped , violated and impregniated. 

I know, can't rape the willing and I am VERY willing

I've noticed that my bottoms feel my seed being planted in them the best when they're flat on their stomach, I've been working up a big load, and I plant it deep as I can without moving just letting my cock burst inside that yummy butt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

It depends on the top. I have one regular FB that I always feel it. When he cums he pushes in and doesn’t move, so I can feel right where the head of his cock is in me and I can feel the wetness just in front of the head with every rope he shoots in my hole. I always feel the cum when I stand up though, I can feel it move in me.. love it!! 

• 5 months later...

I don't always feel anything in my hole when he is breeding me, sometimes you will feel him throb, occasionally a guy will spurt directly on my prostate which feels really great when it happens. Unless it is a really small load I feel a wet sensation once he stops moving or after he pulls out, the wet sensation is very pleasurable and can last for several hours as it oozes out. I took a load 2.5 hours ago and am still enjoying the wet sticky feeling of his cum slowly oozing out of my hole.

• Like 1