Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

I enjoy the psychology of being bred and sometimes I feel his load filling my ass but I prefer when he fucks my mouth. I love being close-up and personal with his cock. The man smell of his balls and the taste of his cock makes me the best cocksucker I can be but the big plus is the anticipation of his load. Hearing him grunt, feeling his body and his balls tense, Feeling his hands grip my head, pulling me on to his shaft. Then I feel his first jolt of sperm hitting the back of my mouth as he moans and continues to shoot his hot load in my mouth, commanding me to swallow. Then once he's cum, I lick any remaining seed of his cock and balls and thank him for feeding me.

• 2 weeks later...

I love a good load or 8 in my ass, but it is so satisfying when you get to handle a dick bigger and/ or aggressive than you thought you could handle beating up your throat and you handled it like a professional , then him unloading seed and shooting deep down your throat before he pulls out a bit and delivers the rest on your tongue. That is extremely satisfying way for me EA12A297-6475-49F2-8706-93523177F733.thumb.jpeg.ba831ab234f03b5c5e09ac1930fa0715.jpegto get your daily load. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Singrinder said:

I love a good load or 8 in my ass, but it is so satisfying when you get to handle a dick bigger and/ or aggressive than you thought you could handle beating up your throat and you handled it like a professional , then him unloading seed and shooting deep down your throat before he pulls out a bit and delivers the rest on your tongue. That is extremely satisfying way for me EA12A297-6475-49F2-8706-93523177F733.thumb.jpeg.ba831ab234f03b5c5e09ac1930fa0715.jpegto get your daily load. 

hot guy

• 1 month later...