Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

• 3 months later...

Sex to me is all about fucking! I like my cock sucked but I NEED that load up my ass. That's what make bare back fucking what it is. I love it when a guy is fucking me, loving the feeling of my tight ass rubbing his raw cock and knowing he doesn't have to pull-out to shoot his load. I WANT his fucking hot load of seed inside me. Saintluis gave the best description of how wonderful it feels to have a guy inject his seed into you. You may not always feel the jizz shoot into you, but feeling a MAN shake and quiver as he starts to orgasm...then, maybe you'll feel his cock expand as he drives it deep and it starts shooting that hot load. FUCK! There's no better feeling in the world. I LOVE to take it up the ass just as Saintluis described it. I love the weight of a man on top of me. Feeling his hairy chest on my back, and listening to him tell you how good his cock feels up your ass and how good it feels to shoot his load inside me. LOVE IT! My cock is hard and dripping. I need to be fucked RIGHT NOW!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sex to me is all about fucking! I like my cock sucked but I NEED that load up my ass. That's what make bare back fucking what it is. I love it when a guy is fucking me, loving the feeling of my tight ass rubbing his raw cock and knowing he doesn't have to pull-out to shoot his load. I WANT his fucking hot load of seed inside me. Saintluis gave the best description of how wonderful it feels to have a guy inject his seed into you. You may not always feel the jizz shoot into you, but feeling a MAN shake and quiver as he starts to orgasm...then, maybe you'll feel his cock expand as he drives it deep and it starts shooting that hot load. FUCK! There's no better feeling in the world. I LOVE to take it up the ass just as Saintluis described it. I love the weight of a man on top of me. Feeling his hairy chest on my back, and listening to him tell you how good his cock feels up your ass and how good it feels to shoot his load inside me. LOVE IT! My cock is hard and dripping. I need to be fucked RIGHT NOW!

Gotta agree @BBDreamer nuthin better then gettin me ass pounded n deep loaded (_0_)

• 2 months later...

I Love Cum and cant get enough!

The Ultimate is a Load deep inside my hole while I take a load down my throat,

I have been Lucky with the Cum Loads especialy when its Me & 2 of my Sex Buds from University. Some how they can sync up and Cum almost at the same time so when I feel a load start gushing up inside me I start to taste another flooding my mouth. This also seems to cause me to bust my load when I feel Cum splashing deep in me.