Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

On 5/11/2023 at 8:04 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

100% in my ass. Cock in my ass and cum in my ass. I usually get restless when I been sucking more than about 30 seconds . The only time I’ll suck for an extended period is when I’m getting spit roasted in the sling. Even then, if the guy in my mouth seems close I try to get them to tag out so I can take both loads deep in my ass. I take it as a personal failure when cum ends up anywhere else. 

I feel you, brother.

• Like 1

Once a guy is inside me I want his cum in me.  The intimacy, of a breeding is so overwhelming. That being said I always want the opportunity to clean his dick, tasting whatever cum may still be left and any of my fluids that may be coating his penis 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It depends how many loads I expect to get. If I'm only getting one, the I want it in my ass. I can finger myself and lick them to get the taste. But, if I'm going to get multiple loads, getting the first in my mouth is best so I have that taste of cum in my mouth as I take the rest.

Getting fucked while holding the taste of cum and/or piss in my mouth makes me feel like more of a slut.

I'm not a total bottom, but when I'm bottoming I want the load buried deep in my ass. I'll swallow if a guy cums while I'm sucking him, but the intent is never to suck him off; I want that seed churned up in my guts. Same for when I top, I push it in deep and hold it as I spasm.

I much prefer anal loads.  For one the top is in total control.  He decides the pace and dept and position.  Second, I love the feel of cum in my ass.  Especially if he shots a large load  and I feel it running out of my ass when he pulls out or when I stand up and it runs down inside my legs. 

When I bottom I leave it up to the Top and if he does ask I just say it is up to Him.  I don't feel it is my place to tell him where to put his cum.  While I do love sucking cum out of a hard throbbing cock if that is not where he wants to finish then it is not my right to deny him.