which would you choose

bottomforsize

While I was taking loads at a bathhouse last week I was hit with a dilemma: one guy, totally my type: blue-eyed scruffy ginger boy with a big dick wanted to mess around, but 1-1, and about 5 other tops were ready to plow and seed me in the glory hole pit. I went with the 5 loads, and the cute kid left. I'm kinda have a thing for being a public service cumdump kind of bottom, but I'm human, and there are certain tops I find hotter than others. So I started wondering: how hot would a guy have to be before I turned down 5 guaranteed loads? 10 guaranteed loads? What if the choice was between the guy I picture in my head when I think "yeah, I could get married" and as many loads as I could handle in one night (record is 45 so far, limited only by the supply of tops)? Of course, the perfect situation would be able to have both: the hottest dude on the planet (for me) helping me find other dudes to load me up on our honeymoon, but what if I was forced to choose? What factors would go into the choice: cock size, number of loads, how close to ideal the one guy was, how easy it would be to find other anonymous breeders? Bottom line: I'm curious if any other insatiable bottoms have ever done this kind of mental math - if so, let me know what you came up with.

If I were you, I would go for the 1 rather than the group...with your bod you know that a similar group you can get anytime

If you were me, it would be the group as my body type isn't what most guys are into and since I aint looking for love but nasty dirty raunchy bb poz sex and as much as I can get.

My dilemma is often with out any action for days/weeks I will be talking with 2 or more possibles at the same time online and rarely can arrange a group thing so it is deciding which is the surest bet of being real and actually happening...most are wannabes or flake out at the last minute.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i think yu made the right choice, dude. Lemme see: "Hmm, one guy or five?" i'd go for the five every time. I don't care how hot the one guy is.

Guest faggot hole

i think you made the right choice, dude. Lemme see: "Hmm, one guy or five?" i'd go for the five every time. I don't care how hot the one guy is.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to totally agree with BearOKC69 I would have to go the same way.

If I were you, I would go for the 1 rather than the group...with your bod you know that a similar group you can get anytime

If you were me, it would be the group as my body type isn't what most guys are into and since I aint looking for love but nasty dirty raunchy bb poz sex and as much as I can get.

My dilemma is often with out any action for days/weeks I will be talking with 2 or more possibles at the same time online and rarely can arrange a group thing so it is deciding which is the surest bet of being real and actually happening...most are wannabes or flake out at the last minute.

The guy would have to be hot enough that I would instinctively know the answer to the question. He would likely be approaching me on a personal level that would surpass any approach the group made since they are going to find it easy enough to get a bottom to satisfy their needs. He and I would both realize this was not likely to be a pump and dump session but something more intense more personal. I don't mean love or even that we might ever see each other again but just that this one night we were going to get off on each other in the way a group (hot as that is) cannot.