Bottoms, do you use your ass muscles when getting fucked? Tops, what do you like?

younghot

6 hours ago, truepig said:

Have great control of the muscles in my ass. Always squeezing and releasing his cock as he fucks me. Then when he blast I milk him repeatedly till his balls are completely drained of cum. 

I love that. Makes the fuck so good. Makes me wanna drain my balls inside.

I most definitely like bottoms who open their assholes as much as they can and keep it relaxed throughout the whole session. I love making assholes look and feel like pussies after a long and deep fuck.
If a bottom squeezes my dick with his hole, it's usually because I asked him to, just to train him, but that's only at the beginning, and it's still not my preference at all. And he better not do it on purpose, let alone repeteadly, or he'll get smacked and corrected.

By the way, when I started fucking guys I had one muscle bottom who would push his asshole outwards as hard as he could. The whole situation was new and strange to me, almost as if he was taking a huge shit, while I kept thrusting him deep inside. He would also moan like a bitch. At the time it was a new experience for me and it felt weird on my dick, in a nice way, but then he would do that in every meeting during the whole fuck until I stopped him for good. But that made me wonder if any other greedy bottom does that too, and why it is. When I started fucking him without letting him push his asshole, he could almost take my cock.

• Like 3

I definitely work my ass while there is a dick in me. I like the feeling when my top has stopped deep inside me and then I will squeeze his dick and enjoy the feeling. I love having a top stay inside me after he has cum...I love the feeling and flexing my ass muscles.

• Like 1